Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I am getting more sent to me, but look at this picture: http://www.twitter.com/ModaKritik/status/178575716768681985

Look, and what? If you hint at something like belly I quite don't see, but if you just show-so it is beautiful in this photo :wub:

The person said she was hiding her stomach with her hands and scarf in all the pictures. Also, her her legs have just been looking "healthier" lately.

I am getting more sent to me, but look at this picture: http://www.twitter.com/ModaKritik/status/178575716768681985

Look, and what? If you hint at something like belly I quite don't see, but if you just show-so it is beautiful in this photo :wub:

Also, her her legs have just been looking "healthier" lately.

:blink: What do you mean?

She usually has sticks for legs! I got the pictures, but I'm not home to post them. They sent a ton!

Also, her her legs have just been looking "healthier" lately.

:blink: What do you mean?

She usually has sticks for legs! I got the pictures, but I'm not home to post them. They sent a ton!

Be sure to post them when you're home! :bounce:

Omg you guys, this person I know gets their eye brows done by someone who use to do the makeup for the original angels and told me how some of the Angela really are (Adriana, ale, Gisele, Izabel, and Ana b) and some of the stuff was suprising

Omg you guys, this person I know gets their eye brows done by someone who use to do the makeup for the original angels and told me how some of the Angela really are (Adriana, ale, Gisele, Izabel, and Ana b) and some of the stuff was suprising

To us too tell :blush::whistle:

To us too tell :blush::whistle:

Adriana was as expected she was cute and too pictures with everyone who asked and was always smiling. Gisele was very sweet and still professional. Ana b was another one who was cute and nice. Izabel and ale... :/ and I really like ale but all the talk I hear from her disappoints me all the time. Pm me if you want to know about them two because I don't want insult any fans are make them upset

Looks like someone hasn't been boxing in a while ...

@AdrianaLima Miss you Lava!!! And Aerospace misses you! And the new "rainmaker" jump rope misses you. Lol.

From Dri's boxing teacher twitter.

Looks like someone hasn't been boxing in a while ...
@AdrianaLima Miss you Lava!!! And Aerospace misses you! And the new "rainmaker" jump rope misses you. Lol.

From Dri's boxing teacher twitter.

Of course not. She doesn't want to be punched in her beer gut.

Also, like I said, she is carrying high:

aafJw2xg.jpg

It is a pity that it is not there, I'm really hoping that it will be there. I'm afraid that soon will not see new pictures of her, she is so little which appeared and now being pregnant on it nothing will be heard, not to mention and after pregnancy ...