Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Another nail in the coffin.

Russell has been shooting with every girl this week except Adriana, it's SO obvious at this point. I can't wait for the announcement!

Yeah, and she just left Miami, so she is definitely not shooting at all.

Yes, TKC. He did.

He did but it was for the commerical at the baseball player's home and adriana had already shot their earlier. I'm saying did he shoot with candice for what he shot with barabra, erin, doutzen, and miranda. I mean didn't see the pics on her bellazon page

What he shot Adriana for at the baseball player's home are the pictures that are coming out now, I believe. And yes, he did shoot Candice the other day.

Why weren't there any pics....... :idk: we'll just see what happens when she is in NY

Russell has been shooting with every girl this week except Adriana, it's SO obvious at this point. I can't wait for the announcement!

Yes, TKC. He did.

He did but it was for the commerical at the baseball player's home and adriana had already shot their earlier. I'm saying did he shoot with candice for what he shot with barabra, erin, doutzen, and miranda. I mean didn't see the pics on her bellazon page

What he shot Adriana for at the baseball player's home are the pictures that are coming out now, I believe. And yes, he did shoot Candice the other day.

Why weren't there any pics....... :idk: we'll just see what happens when she is in NY

Any pictures of what? Candice? He did post at least one.

Yes, TKC. He did.

But I wasn't on her bellazon, because I don't follow him on twitter so I wouldn't know

Yes, TKC. He did.

But I wasn't on her bellazon, because I don't follow him on twitter so I wouldn't know

Oh, I have an alert set on my phone for his Twitter posts. :laugh:

Yes, TKC. He did.

Oh, I have an alert set on my phone for his Twitter posts. :laugh:

Haha I do for adriana

Dri looks so cute at the Mavi press conferece, !!! :wub: :wub: and I think she picked a really smart top in terms of trying to conceal the best way she can :)

But if you look at her face in 95% of these pictures, very obvious! I know her face naturally appears bloated sometimes....but I feel like it's even fuller than when it's usually full

c1784a178814617.jpg d08306178814625.jpg 4e1d5b178814650.jpg

To me the make up looks somewhat similar to the make up they used for the showstopper event. does anyone else see it?

902ecd178815028.jpged4209178815507.jpg 1d449a178815523.jpg f2ed1c178815036.jpg

Reminds me of 2009,^^^ not the makeup but her face in general. Can't wait til she says something then everyone can laugh,At me lol... except for Lost Soul of course. She has already done hers on advance ;). Not gonna lie this is pass the adriana's usual bloated face, she getting another chin like last time

Also Alessandra is in Turkey too, I'm sure Dri will give her all the gifts she was spotted shopping at the baby boutiques :heart:

As for me so I in general don't see her belly :idk:

Really? even in some of the other recent candids? like from the Very sexy tour in Miami? I can understand how someone wouldn't see it in this one but personally I thought it was very obvious in the white dress at the tour :idk:

As for me so I in general don't see her belly :idk:

Really? even in some of the other recent candids? like from the Very sexy tour in Miami? I can understand how someone wouldn't see it in this one but personally I thought it was very obvious in the white dress at the tour :idk:

:) Oh, no. I mean the last picture where she is near a helicopter :)

I would like a boy like Adri :wub:

Strange ...I always thought that the Brazilian roots dominate as well as African roots, so thought that Valentine would be similar to Adri ...

I hope that did the second child will be similar to his mother... ;)

If before i didn't have an opinion about this.. now i have!!! At last!! She's pregnant!

I would like a boy... it would be awesome... a couple! So sweettt!

Usually i don't play the lottery but today i'll make my bets :laugh: I bet he/she will have her eyes or similar and that their (Valentina and the baby) beauty will be very different.

Now, i'm excited! But at the same time i think that the VSFS of this year without her and Ale will suck!!

I've said it before ill say it again. As much as I want her in the vsfs I don't think adriana would be ready so soon after giving birth, and I don't expect her to want to be. Presuming she's 3 months in she might give birth around September. It took her a pretty long time in comparison to most models to get back in shape after having Val. I know she knows what to eat, and knows what to do now after having the experience with val, and maybe she'll get back in shape a little faster but I don't think 2 or 3 months will be enough. Plus, with a newborn I'm sure she would have more than enough to focus on after the birth of the boy or girl.