Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

It looks like she's not even trying to hide it!! Even without being lightened, she looks so pregnant in that pic!

Yeah, I noticed that. She didn't even try at the last two VS events she was at. Some were saying she was using the bra and other props to cover her stomach to hide her bump but I don't think that was the case esp if you look at when she was pregnant with Valentina, she hardly wore and form fitting clothes. We all know how paranoid she was about her bump when pregnant with Val but that's a different story for another day.

Seriously, she's not even trying to hide it anymore. I wonder if she'll put a Miranda & just not make an official announcement until it's too obvious?

Just read an artical for the new york post, said that at a lunch/dinner after the very sexy event, she asked the people if it was ok that she had brought her own lunch. It was a salad basically with chicken and oil free dressing and she said she did because she is following a strict diet.

Link:

NY Post Artical

Alright, here we go. Stuff is finally starting to be deleted on tFS which is how it always begins. There's no reason that it should be deleted since the discussion wasn't going on in her thread. It was going on in a rumor thread that was specifically made for that particular kind of discussion.

Alright, here we go. Stuff is finally starting to be deleted on tFS which is how it always begins. There's no reason that it should be deleted since the discussion wasn't going on in her thread. It was going on in a rumor thread that was specifically made for that particular kind of discussion.

So your saying on the fashion spot thread the rumors are being deleted in the rumors section?

So your saying on the fashion spot thread the rumors are being deleted in the rumors section?

Yes, they did the same thing before she announced she was pregnant with Val. Their excuse: "weight talk" which is dumb because then why would you make a thread for us to discuss a pregnancy in? And nobody was directly talking about her weight because we know about the rules, and I know indirectly talking about it is not allowed either, but WTF? Just delete the whole damn thread because there's no point. We can't talk about it in her thread and we can't even talk about it in a rumor thread. I looked at some of the other rumor threads, like the recent one about Kate Upton and Sophia, and people are running wild talking about Kate's weight. I'm guessing Adriana's agency stepped in because coincidentally, I saw someone from Marilyn checking out the thread at the same time.

Also 2 separate posts were deleted from the Marilyn agency facebook ONCE again. I couldn't take a screenshot this time, as I am on my phone. But it looks like they're on the offensive this time. The last time they were deleting comments, it was up for a good amount of hours before it was deleted. This time it was almost instant.