Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I am actually more conviced with these pics. :blink: but I still don't know because the way she looks here reminds me very much of how she did in fashion night out, body wise. Not to mention the dresses are kind of in the same format, they have that belt/buckle thing (lol) in the middle of the dress:

post-44858-1330452241_thumb.jpg

post-44858-1330452259_thumb.jpg

:shifty: :)

Just looked at all the pics from this event on my computer, rather than my phone. In addition to the stomach, her face is becoming so much more filled out. But it's true, there are inconsistencies with her face. But just the body alone in these pictures.

:) still on the right track... the last pic lost soul posted, exactly.

Awwww her bump looks so cute :heart: It's not surprising that she decided to do Miami last minute, it's the only stop that doesn't require to travel at all because she lives there so it's safe for her & the baby.

I'd say she's somewhere between 10 & 12 weeks

Keeping apart the pregnancy...

I have so many questions without answers..

why the hell wasn't she at the last commercial of VS? It was shoot probably 2 months ago.

Why her work on VS seem to me to be even less?

If you compare Aless, that is pregnant, with Adriana, Aless is always showing up in commercials and has a lot of photos in the VS website. The same doesn't happen with Adriana.

Why her presence in the tour wasn't announce? The reason "pregnancy" doesn't answer me this question because she really looks great and it was in Miami. So it wouldn't be a big deal. I think. Even if she was pregnant, this event would be at the beginning of her pregnancy... I never have been pregnant but for what i know if somenone's pregnant it won't look like at the begining of the pregnancy.

Sorry, I'm just confuse... :blink:

because they wouldn't know how visibly pregnant she could be. She could have been a lot bigger than what she was and to announce a public release like they did a few weeks ago without knowledge of how visible she would be would be a risky buisness deal. Esp since it's her second pregnancy, she could have looked (appeared) a lot bigger than expected. If she wasn't ready to announce it quite yet they didn't want their product launch to become the "Adriana's Lima's Pregnant" event. Which is most likely the reason she was added at the last moment.

Safira,

If we are talking of the same commercial...the one shot in Miami by Bay that had lais, erin, candice, doutzen, and more, that was shot february 15-16 not 2 months ago! As far as ale and adriana, ale walked the vsfs 2 months into her pregnancy, but bodies are very different. Like I said before its pretty certain adriana being at this stop was last minute. The convenience of her not fully showing and her already being in Miami! She looks great but I think the bump is pretty visible...but she hasn't been doing much work for VS and maybe she's not comfortable being in a bikini or lingerie at this point. Who knows? I think she'll announce it soon enough.

They are talking about the Very Sexy commercial which was shot in New York like two or three months ago. I had asked because the day they were shooting it if Adriana was going to be in it and they said no. You know, she doesn't have to be in every single campaign.

They are talking about the Very Sexy commercial which was shot in New York like two or three months ago. I had asked because the day they were shooting it if Adriana was going to be in it and they said no. You know, she doesn't have to be in every single campaign.

Isn't that the one with Ale, candice, and erin? Yeah they haven't used adriana for every campaign. That one only has 3! The telling thing is they didn't use her for the one filmed in February, because everyone else that wasn't pregnant was basically in that commercial. Except our girl.