Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Miranda is married to an actor. ?? Wouldn't she be at these kinds of parties anyway? :) I'm glad Adriana doesn't milk herself too much.

Yeah and that may be her reason but that doesn't mean she doesn't usually go out looking for attention, we all know at times she does and can be like that

I think it makes sense for Miranda to go to the golden globes... her husband is a actor. I think it makes sense for Rosie to go to the globes too, had she chosen to, considering she's dating an actor. Just like Anne V might go to the Grammys, same with Heidi for Seal (even though they're done for), but some models just over do it. Miranda does over do it with events sometimes, but for me- SI girls, Heidi, Ale, those are the girls that need to be photographed EVERYWHERE. it's ridiculous. Adriana used to go to more events when she was younger (not as many as ale does now, but more than adriana does in recent or current years), but in her mature years she doesn't need or crave the extra publicity and is content watching from home with her family. I love that about her. There's really no point for supermodels, or half the people that were there (kim k, kourtney k, heidi, etc) to be at the Oscars after party anyway. But oh well :laugh:

I already knew before the oscars even ended that I would see alessandra, heidi, and irina at the after party. They just can't stay away from the spot light.

Yeah adriana isn't like any of them.

And don't forget rosie has been in a movie! lol. Yeah and some of those model are the same models that share the most intimate details about their life and things like that all the time, thats something adriana hardly does. I think the most personal she has ever gotten was on Valentine's day on twitter. Ikr ale stays at the mtv awards and things like that. I give heidi more credit because she has her own little show also so I wouldn't mind. Irina..... <_< No she needs to go back where she came from OR work more on her actual modeling career so she can get on someone's runway.

Miranda is married to an actor. ?? Wouldn't she be at these kinds of parties anyway? :) I'm glad Adriana doesn't milk herself too much.

Yeah and that may be her reason but that doesn't mean she doesn't usually go out looking for attention, we all know at times she does and can be like that

I think it makes sense for Miranda to go to the golden globes... her husband is a actor. I think it makes sense for Rosie to go to the globes too, had she chosen to, considering she's dating an actor. Just like Anne V might go to the Grammys, same with Heidi for Seal (even though they're done for), but some models just over do it. Miranda does over do it with events sometimes, but for me- SI girls, Heidi, Ale, those are the girls that need to be photographed EVERYWHERE. it's ridiculous. Adriana used to go to more events when she was younger (not as many as ale does now, but more than adriana does in recent or current years), but in her mature years she doesn't need or crave the extra publicity and is content watching from home with her family. I love that about her. There's really no point for supermodels, or half the people that were there (kim k, kourtney k, heidi, etc) to be at the Oscars after party anyway. But oh well :laugh:

I already knew before the oscars even ended that I would see alessandra, heidi, and irina at the after party. They just can't stay away from the spot light.

Let me just super agree with you cherrybomb :kiss:

funny way of doing her hair ... she looks like she has a wig on.. oohh VS... but I love Adri anyway :)

i'm kind of confused... right, she is back to being thin again *tryes not to do any comment about her skiiiiiiinny legs*... but I kind of see a little bump? ... *doesn't understand a thing*

My point is not really her looks, how skinny or not skinny she gets, at all! I just wanna know if there will be another baby... aaaah so impatient! :laugh:

:laugh: I doubt its because she doesn't get invited. Its the Oscars after party. Models like Irina, kate upton, and more attended so I'm sure if Adriana wanted to go she could. Personally, I kind of like that she isn't all about making public appearances for no reason. I love Ale but she's an attention whore. Heidi Klum is at every after party, whether it's for a fashion, music, film, or sports event. Its annoying. Sure itd be nice to see more of Dri, but I like that she limits herself to things she's actually interested in. Opposed to wanting more publicity.

You took the words out of my mouth! That's why she's my favorite model forever; she's not desperate for attetion. It's annoying to see these poor models which only goal is to be seen at an party instead working. Adri knows she's a model not a tabloid cover, and yeah, she is known for her modeling carrer not for dating a Hollywood star. I admire so much her posture, putting her family in top priority. I am sure she's such a good mama and wife. And the most important, she's humble. Won't fool ourselves girls, we all know very well many many VS models have enormous egos. With all my love for Ale, she's changed. Adri will always be my #1. Always!

Actually I still think she looks pregnant. I'll still stand by that sorry. To many people behind the scenes saying she is.

I'm still saying she's pregnant. She looks about 2 months along...which means very tiny belly. She's not going to "look" pregnant until about 5-6 months. I wouldn't be celebrating yet...far from it. how people are NOT seeing her belly is beyond me and it's not a "fat" belly.

Ok so why in the hell was she not in the commerical that they just shot because these pics are recent, its from the new very sexy line, and she doesn't look out of shape really. I don't even care really i'm just happy to finally see adriana in some VS work, because I swear the blondes were just taking over lol

I'm glad you guys see what I'm saying about her not over extending herself to every hollywood party possible.

So I have to admit her being at the Miami stop sort of throws me for a loop. Not to harp on the pregnancy thing, but its still possible that she is pregnant. She did a good amount of events leading up to her pregnancy last time she was pregnant. Maybe they're taking advantage of the fact that she's not exactly showing yet? It's still strange that she isn't scheduled for any stops, seems like they just added her last minute. Perhaps the convenience of her not being far along and her already being in Miami?

I don't know :shrug: I suppose I could have been wrong, but I still kind of believe she has a baby coming.

Keep in mind all of you who don't see the obvious. Adriana was about 3 months along in the photo below...and she looks almost flat...

http://adrianalimafan.net/candids/2009/05-...oir-launch-209/

I think they through her in last minute when they seen she didn't look too big! They couldn't promise her if she wasn't ready to announce her pregnancy, and my guess is it was a last minute add for that reason.

post-54896-0-1446013066-8171_thumb.jpg

In this one I don't see anything too off but in some of the other ones you guys just posted I do see a definite bump. Its strange that she looked bigger, if you will ( at least to me) during the donna karan event. But at the same time she was fully clothed, its not like she was wearing a dress just like this to compare to. I've never been pregnant so I can't really speak on how the showing/timeline goes. There's just too much that points to her being pregs. All the people behind the scenes saying it (like mentioned), her originally being pulled out of the very sexy tour and then added last minute, no signs of her working out with olajide at aerospace or even in Miami with her other trainer, that cover in the serbian(?) Magazine with marko where basically it looked like an almost confirmation, her not shooting the commercial (maybe its more visible when wearing bikinis or lingerie, even if 2 months along who knows), and her being spotted at a baby store.

It does confuse me a little though, the not shooting for the commercial thing, because she's not really showing much, if she's two months along..unlike 3 as we assumed, then when they shot the commercial she would have been around a month and a half, a little past that? They could have still used her couldn't they? Or maybe it shows too much in a bikini? I really don't know. And I guess she could have walked the fashion show for DK if she wasn't even 2 months along. I don't know this is the one part that confuses me a bit.