Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I'm having a lot of fun with this "pregnancy". To be honest now everytime i see this discussion i just can't stop laughing! AHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl:

I'm happy to see some news of her. She looks great. Valentina looks beautiful!! And the picture of Adriana and Marko i think it's awesome... they really look great together an i love them as a couple. :blush:

I have to agree with Melocotón this media designer could have done a better work.

gotta love the air quotes...

as for the photo...I agree it's so Photoshopped it's scary.

By the way people in the industry are starting to talk about it, I've seen it on a few facebooks of people who work with her...so it's not just us :) I will just be glad when she announces it. My guess is she's waiting for the 13 week mark which is where she'd be past the miscarriage point.

I do not understand why so many conceal and not to declare officially that she was pregnant, the more so because she was photographed for a magazine where it is perfectly clear ..... is ridiculous! :angry:

Most of the times women want to wait until after they're past the 12/13 week mark where most miscarriages happen, like Lost Soul has stated.

Isn't she flying to Turkey to shoot the jeans campaign? (saw this on the latest post on the candids thread) wouldn't she have to be at a point where she's not showing at all then? I would think that maybe she would be a little bit more obvious in terms of looking more bloated/a little more pregnant, since the today show. I've never been pregnant, so I could be wrong hence the question, not sure of the timeline of things.

Nope. Gisele shot a campaign as well as Ale when they were both around 11-12 weeks. With airbrushing and correct product placement during the shoot it probably won't even show. They better hurry though because you can already see the bump in that green dress. It will be interesting to see how they do shoot that campaign though.

Lol Safira... what's the point of coming in here just to laugh at the fact that there are those speculating about whether she is pregnant or not? You think it's laughable, we get it, but why make it a point to come and point that out repeatedly?

Don't worry about it Cherry, we are in the same spot we were back in 09. A few people kept "laughing" at the fact we dared to think she was pregnant, then it came out she was (everybody thought I was nuts when I insisted she was pregnant then, except Sav) and the same people that were "laughing" then had to of course say "I knew it all along" it happened then, it will happen again. People deny Adriana's pregnancies more than I have EVER seen with any other model! Ale fans are very excepting, even before she announces it so was Gisele's but Adriana's fans deny it until they are blue in the face. For some insane reason people seem to think once a woman becomes pregnant she looks like she's 6-9 months along at 2 months. Most women don't even show until they are 4-5 months and it's altogether different if the woman is tall. Like I've said time and time again, I would NEVER claim a model/female is pregnant if I didn't hands down suspect it, I called Ale's the first time, and I told Sav last November when Ale was at the VSFS that Ale is pregnant long before people suspected it, and I called Adriana's pregnancy WAY before anyone even mentioned it. I call it my bump telling gift lol. I've NEVER said someone looks pregnant who didn't end up announcing their pregnancy a month later. Now Adriana's showing all the signs, the green dress picture is laughable it's so obvious and her face is fuller and etc. It's just a matter of time before people will have to accept it, just like they did before.

But yes Sav is right she shot the Doritos campaign when she was further along than she is now so I think she'll be fine.

:laugh: my problem is not even with people denying she's not pregnant or not believing it. It hasn't been announced so if they want to be skeptical, they're allowed to be. I just don't understand why anyone has the time to come into this thread just to laugh at people with differing opinions. You made your point, we get that you are unconvinced and think it's funny that others are not, Move on.

:laugh: my problem is not even with people denying she's not pregnant or not believing it. It hasn't been announced so if they want to be skeptical, they're allowed to be. I just don't understand why anyone has the time to come into this thread just to laugh at people with differing opinions. You made your point, we get that you are unconvinced and think it's funny that others are not, Move on.

^I see it as immaturity. They want to get a rise out of people for whatever reason. Best thing to do is ignore & not give them the reaction they want. :wave:

Sorry.. but there's a misunderstood here. I was not laughing because of what you believe (That Adriana is pregnant). Not at all!

That would be not only rude but also stupid. You can think whatever you want about this subject. We're in a democracy i think! At least i am.

I'm not against what you believe because i really don't share any opinion about that. You all have said legitim opinions and facts about the possibility of she being pregnant and many of them i have to say that i agree.

I was laughing as well as Savana did laugh in her comment because Mavi jeans has a maternity line. I was laughing because of the coincidence and because i could totally picture Adriana in my mind in that collection.

What i found funny is not your believes, but all the mystery and the fact that all the people in here, including me, are anxious to know if she's pregnant or not, and, if she is, when will she announces it.

You have to relax a little bit.

I was not trying to offend you in any way, because i really don't care if you believe or not if she's pregnant.

Only time will say it.

If she is, good for her... and if she's not... good for her too. :)