Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I'll be the first to say it....I bet all the money I have Adriana is pregnant. Her face is bloated, she's dressing in all black, her tummy is obvious, and her breasts are much bigger. If she's about 3-4 months along it would be around the time her tummy would have "popped" recently.....I'm guessing she'll announce it soon but it's getting very obvious.

I'll be the first to say it....I bet all the money I have Adriana is pregnant. Her face is bloated, she's dressing in all black, her tummy is obvious, and her breasts are much bigger. If she's about 3-4 months along it would be around the time her tummy would have "popped" recently.....I'm guessing she'll announce it soon but it's getting very obvious.

Hehhe

I've said that

in Candids when someone said she looks pregnant

not only you and I think that aslo on my fb page two people post a comment for that

:( I don't want she be pregnant!! She finally got amazing Figure like never! Valentina is so small and I'm used on her!

Aslo she can't leave VS NOW!

and when she born second child she will never back in shape! she will look like Heidi Klum,Heidi has so strong curvy like after First Child :( Ahh

Aslo Ale,Lily are preganant too! What's is this! VS baby season xD :MLA::angie: :wub2:

Having a second child has NOTHING to do with if a woman gets back in shape, it's all in her genetics and her determination of getting her body back. I know many women who have had 3-4 kids and look better than they did before giving birth. Plus, Val is the PERFECT age for a sibling, you don't want that many years between them.

I'm happy if she's pregnant she'll be back and stronger than ever if she is. Ale is pregnant again and both of them can have great comebacks as well.

To judge Adriana and Heidi's bodies is not a fair comparison they have completely different body types, and each will respond to birth in different ways.

Having a second child has NOTHING to do with if a woman gets back in shape, it's all in her genetics and her determination of getting her body back. I know many women who have had 3-4 kids and look better than they did before giving birth. Plus, Val is the PERFECT age for a sibling, you don't want that many years between them.

I'm happy if she's pregnant she'll be back and stronger than ever if she is. Ale is pregnant again and both of them can have great comebacks as well.

To judge Adriana and Heidi's bodies is not a fair comparison they have completely different body types, and each will respond to birth in different ways.

Yes but ,Adriana is now finally perfect!

I mean she is always perfect but now she looks better than ever and we all know how hard she was trying to get amazing body

And I am worry that Valentina won't get their atention! cause she is only 2 and she is too little to understand mamy has another child

she just started to dicovering the world and I think is not such amazing to discover an other baby in her family!

Adriana and Marko will need to care about other child and they are both bisy.

I really care about Adri,And aslo if she leaves VS now

who will be queen of VS? probably Candice(don't lke her) VS always give her all jobs if Adriana,Alessandra,Lily are out VS will call ''Candice's Secret with Angels'' lol

and maybe this time Adriana won't make any COME BACK again :(

I still don't know I mean Adriana had lost alot of weight but I think she only lost it for vsfs and then gained it back, like someone said adriana's weight always shifts, remember in 2006 she was very much like this She gained weight in every aspect of her body and people thought she was pregnant then too