Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

• 3 weeks later...

Tomorrow, June 12, it's Adriana's birthday so during all day we will use this tag on twitter #HappyBdayAdrianaLima

If you have twitter, PLEASE, help us with this. Wont be easy but we want to see this tag on Worldwide Trending topic. If all the fans use it, I'm sure we will make it. So please share with your friends :blush:

Happy Birthday Adriana,

Its been quite a journey with you, I've loved you since I was very young and now as I've grown older and things have changed - like you now are married and have a beautiful little angel named Valentina but one thing remains the same and that is how I will always be your top fan and supporter no matter where life takes us. I love you Adriana and I hope you have a spectacular birthday with your loved ones and I wish you more success and happiness in your life.

XOXO,

Limalicious

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
not very fan of those last shoot from vs but thanks anyway

I second that. :(

Please don't rip me apart for this, but I think Adriana hasn't aged too well. :(

I mean she was the sexiest model out there when she was younger and I think she outshone everyone else of the vs models with her beauty...

But right now she looks either puffy or leached on photos to me and I think Gisele or other models look way better at higher age (even Heidi, which kind of scares me).

Guess that's some kind of balance, Adriana was super super hot when she was younger, while other models were just hot. And now Adriana is not so hot anymore

while others are still hot... :laugh:

..I think that she's a bit different now, and I'm trying to understand what's changed ..This is a comparison with an old photo ..maybe it's just a matter of tanned skin? what do you think about?

post-31697-1279296981_thumb.png