Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

i am soo sorry everyone! ok this is what happened today my cousin came over and she is a big fan of adriana lima too! and she thinks she looks like her but she really doesnt and she gets really pissed off when other ppl say they do yeah i know shes weird!!! and that is why she wrote all of this stuff and i am soo soo SORRY! i have nothing against Americans i actually like them in not american im from Argentina. and i want all of you guys too know that im saying sorry on behalf of her! and in my opinion Americans are NOT bad looking at all! and anyone who tries hard could look like adriana lima! again i am very sorry for what happened earlier! plz i hope u guys forgie me!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i dont think u read this part "i love adriana" because i didnt write that my cousin did and i said i was sorry on behalf of her! plz try reading this too!

can someone tell me all the magazine covers she's been on? include month & year if u can. thanks in advance :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i can't tell you *all* the magazine covers she's been on, but i have a few here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Slea, awesome pics from that link!! ;)

quote=SaBrIaNa,Jul 21 2005, 06:10 PM]

I do :) what pictures would you like?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

can u help me make one with the pics from the vs book launch where shes in a brown jacket?! thanks i'd really appreciate it! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ps15.jpg