Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

td aint getting banned for that and original sin we used to be on chilax and they used to have a competition babe of the year....adriana had already won that before as well as alessandra, petra and josie....and the winners of that competition couldnt participate in it again so we had run ultimate babe of the year for those 4 models and we also ran babe of the year and ana bb won that....so they are just acroyms UBOTY and BOTY.

td aint getting banned for that and original sin we used to be on chilax and they used to have a competition babe of the year....adriana had already won that before as well as alessandra, petra and josie....and the winners of that competition couldnt participate in it again so we had run  ultimate babe of the year for those 4 models and we also ran babe of the year and ana bb won that....so they are just acroyms UBOTY and BOTY.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ohhhh ok! thanks for the info :D

Hey everybody, I'm sort of new but then again probably old.

I've been posting as a guest for a while (even in Chillax.) but up into now I made an account.

I have tons of stuff to pictures/videos to share that I have not seen here yet (will get them all together and find a server to host it on.)

See ya' around people.

P.S. Oh yeah, Adriana is #1.

Guest Guest

Tempatation can't wait to see your Adriana videos, the best way to upload videos is yousendit or rapidshare.

Please.  I was poking fun, not attempting to start anything serious.  Apparently no one has ever read any of my other posts ;).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

there there tdpatriots

i appreciate your humour...

:)

it really depends....rapidshare the link wont die but there is a down time of an hour after one downloads...and it has a maximum of 30mb uploads....yousendit it the links die after a week or 25 clicks but the file size that can be uploaded is larger

I know that Adriana is Brazilian and her ethnic background is of Caribeann, Portuguese, French, Native, Japanese... But I was wondering if anyone knew how much of each? (Like 1/2 Portuguese or 1/4 Japanese or whatever) Thanks