Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Welcome to Adriana Lima's General Discussion thread.

This is where you talk about Adriana in general, including unverified gossip. Don't post news or fan-related items in this thread.

Please try not to post an image in this thread unless you feel it is necessary to make or prove a point.

dammmm,

I am a lurker and felt i had to register in recent events on this forum. all that huge collection of nice Lima pics GONE. just. GONE> I dunno what else to say other that I hope ppl will keep posting and bring it back to what it was b4, and good luck keeping it all on topic really.

But what happened to the forum then? Did u guys restarded o something? :(  

I' confuuuused!

They delete it, like you delete your last post with the "X" ^^ It`s very easy if you are the Admin :D They can delete all things in this forum, also you boese015.gif

:D hehehe

Maybe they have a BackUp, but i don`t think so.

I'm kind of glad this was done. Even though I don't frequent the Adriana thread as much as most people here, it's still a pain to have to search through three or four pages of text when all I want is a darn picture. I would, however, be upset if I was someone who posted many, many photos of her because now it's just gone. Oh well, the mods did the right thing, but I hope they don't make a habit of this on the other model/actress/etc threads.

Ow the mods did it..k :)  

I thought someone mean did it or something:whistle:  

Then I suppose it's ok.. :blush:

hahaha no it don`t was a hacker or something like this. I wrote im my post that the Admins and Mods was that ^^

@Heaveth your are right but id like this post and to discuss with othere users. I mean this is a Forum and not a gallery. If you don`t want post, go to google an type "Adriana Lima gallery" and you got 1000 of pages without post. I`m funereally but ok I respect the decision of the Admins and Mods. Normal I will leave the forum, but it`s to good (it was better :D ) and the users are likeable. I try to handle this situation as good as I can. hehehe

THe NEW POSTING RULES:

As you guys can see this section has been cleared out because of members going off topic, the staff has decided to make extra rules to keep the area more clean.

1. No unnecessary posting to raise your post count....replying with only emoticons, LOL, LMFAO or things in that nature; you may say thanks for a picture or a video. If you want to PIP, you may visit General Talk and PIP your post count up.

2. No going off topic, ADRIANA LIMA related posts ONLY.

3. Please follow rules number 1 & 2... NO KIDDING

I think it's a good thing!

yes i cleared out the whole section. one person pm'ed me already thinking it was their fault but it was not just one persons fault...it was a collective effort by the whole community. compared to chilax the adriana section was up one extra month and we had triple the amount of posts...most of it off topic.

i agree with Heaveth, it was a pain going threw pages of text just to c one or 2 pics.

wish i was warned tho so i could save some of my posts to make reposting all those pics and vids a lil easer

I' confuuuused!

They delete it, like you delete your last post with the "X" ^^ It`s very easy if you are the Admin :D They can delete all things in this forum, also you boese015.gif

oh we have all the posts still.

I' confuuuused!

Oh, ok.

I' confuuuused!

Oh, ok.

Are you mods going to post the pics and vids again that were posted already?

I' confuuuused!

Oh, ok.

Are you mods going to post the pics and vids again that were posted already?

We shall help them posting it back :) And I really think the posting is going fast yet!

Btw, I'm leaving for Thailand tomorrow! I hope I don't miss too much and have fun y'all! :kiss:

Hm GreedyGrandpa I did some research and came up with nothing. :/ Although if it was her, you are one lucky :evil:.

But I have another question, she's not still going out with that prince is she? Because I remember candids of her in Soho this month with captions that say "Adriana Lima and Her New Boyfriend". He looked pretty short and not that good-looking. Can anyone help? :)

LOL ^ Right I'm just gonna go with your theory since it sounds better and doesn't completely squash my dreams. Any guy who is lucky enough to get her better treat her well because she's probably desired by every common knowledged straight man (or even gay or even women). :laugh: