Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Sorry - but she looks like a bimbo. If there is even an ounce of natural beauty about her, it is hidden and utterly ruined by the tons of makeup she wears. Personally don't find that pretty at all. :/

I couldn't agree more! - All because someone has dark hair

and light eyes doesn't mean they look like Adriana.

Before people noticed Adriana's beauty the dark hair, light eyes

everyone wanted to be blonde!

:laugh: :rofl:

Sorry - but she looks like a bimbo. If there is even an ounce of natural beauty about her, it is hidden and utterly ruined by the tons of makeup she wears. Personally don't find that pretty at all. :/

That girl is beautiful, you can't deny that. But... she does not look like Adriana.

People might "resemble" her in one way or another, but no one will ever look just like her. Period.

That's it.

I'm so tired of general discussion being "the adriana look-a-like / yes or no?" thread.

Go post these up on bastardly.com, not here! <_<

OH MY GOSH PLEASE tell me yall are kidding about ANY of these chicks looking like Adriana, ESPECIALLY the one in the bikini <_< :cry: THe one Limalicious posted looks like she drew on her freaking lashes using paint! The fact that they're doing the Adriana Lima trade mark expression with their mouths half open is even funnier. Someone should tell these girls that only Adriana looks gorgeous doing that.

I suppose Lindsay Lohan looks like Adriana cuz she has dark hair/light eyes

That girl is beautiful, you can't deny that. But... she does not look like Adriana.

People might "resemble" her in one way or another, but no one will ever look just like her. Period.

That's it.

I'm so tired of general discussion being "the adriana look-a-like / yes or no?" thread.

Those girls know they're hot though. Why else would they have the guts to post pics like? Truly average/ugly girls wouldn't even bother. They probably get a lot of male attention so post photos to themselves to continue to boost their egos..lol.

I just watched that "What is sexy" special and I really loved it! Not that I liked the show itself, I think it was shitty. I enjoyed it because it gave me a chance to remind people of why I wrote:

Don't be surprised if it turns out that the "list presenting" will take a minute and the rest will be a recorded material showing the "winners" or if Adriana will be backed up by Selita or KK.

I just watched the show. It was exactly what I expected it to be. The whole concept is a bit cheesy, but that's what that is. Granted, I probably wouldn't have watched this show had it not been for the fact that Adriana had been selected by VS to host it -- which is a nice gesture in my opinion.

milo, who are all the people who thought you were writing bullshit? I remember reading your predictions and thinking they were pretty captain obvious (which is why I didn't bother responding to them). I could be wrong but as far as I recall people were mostly voicing their disagreement with your negative attitude, not so much your actual predictions.

You should cheer up dude and stop being such a snuffer heh. I'm surprised you still bother to come here when obviously you don't have a positive thing left to say about Adriana. You just strike me as a person who's bitter about the fact that Adriana doesn't look like she did five years ago and has turned that bitterness against her current fans, somehow taking pleasure in pointing out her flaws and shortcomings while neglecting to show any hint of happiness or excitement on her behalf (not even when she gets a superbowl commercial). Seriously, don't you think it's time for you to just... move on?

That's it.

Well, i guess everyone has their own opinions about this girl. You might think she's gorgoeous but someone else may think she's not that pretty. Anyways, im not trying to turn this into an argument because im pretty sure im not the first person who even brang this up, there are like millions of people on this forum who bring this whole look-a-like thing up...