Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I believe I may have passed Adriana in New York City last night, but it was too dark to be sure. She was stunning, looked about 6 feet + in heels, long black hair. This was on Ave. of Americas, by 44th Street, around 8:30 PM.

Anyone know if she was in the area?

:woot:

Oh wow!

I honestly have no clue if she was there

last night or not, but if I were you I would

have done a U-turn and asked her!!

If you did see her, wow you're so lucky!

:blush:

I believe I may have passed Adriana in New York City last night, but it was too dark to be sure. She was stunning, looked about 6 feet + in heels, long black hair. This was on Ave. of Americas, by 44th Street, around 8:30 PM.

Anyone know if she was in the area?

dang.. :(

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I've visited Bellazon and it seems that Adriana still gets the attention she deserves around here and that's nice to see. I also see that Limalicious is still that hardcore fan that's she's always been. Nice too see ;) Keep up the good work and I also still love Adriana though I don't visit Bellazon often.

Greets :wave: form Holland

SO

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I've visited Bellazon and it seems that Adriana still gets the attention she deserves around here and that's nice to see. I also see that Limalicious is still that hardcore fan that's she's always been. Nice too see ;) Keep up the good work and I also still love Adriana though I don't visit Bellazon often.

Greets :wave: form Holland

SO

this has probably been debated in other pages but I can't be bothered going through all 133 of them lol, but do we know Adriana's exact height?? because I've seen different numbers in different sites etc, and I know modelling agencies usually lie about height (I'm slightly over 5'8 but my agency said they'll just put 5'9 haha), and I've seen pictures of her with Ana (who we all know is ridiculously tall) and Adri doesn't look that tall compared to her. Also I know that Miranda is 5'9 so maybe she is similar?

Anyway was just curious if anyone knows for sure!! thanks :D

this has probably been debated in other pages but I can't be bothered going through all 133 of them lol, but do we know Adriana's exact height?? because I've seen different numbers in different sites etc, and I know modelling agencies usually lie about height (I'm slightly over 5'8 but my agency said they'll just put 5'9 haha), and I've seen pictures of her with Ana (who we all know is ridiculously tall) and Adri doesn't look that tall compared to her. Also I know that Miranda is 5'9 so maybe she is similar?

Anyway was just curious if anyone knows for sure!! thanks :D

We've had this discussion before and I think Adriana is around 5'9" - 5'10", possibly closer to 5'9" than her official 5'10". Miranda was asked about her height in a recent interview and promptly answered 5'10". If Adriana is 5'8", that would make Miranda like 5'7" and I don't think Miranda is that short or would exaggerate her height that much when asked by an interviewer up front. Adriana doesn't look that much shorter than Karolina who is considered a genuine 5'11".

melvaughn, who's the girl in your avatar? If you don't mind me asking ;)