Bellazon

F8 (The Fate of the Furious)

Shepherd

owfoYtNR.jpg

Now that Dom (Vin Diesel) and Letty (Michelle Rodriguez) are on their honeymoon, Brian and Mia have retired from the game, and the rest of the crew has been exonerated, the globetrotting team has found a semblance of a normal life. But when a mysterious woman seduces Dom back into a world of crime that he can't seem to escape, the crew will face trials that will test them as never before.

Cast: Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Charlize Theron, Chris Bridges,

Nathalie Emmanuel, Kurt Russell, Scott Eastwood, Helen Mirren, Elsa Pataky

Release date: April 14, 2017 (USA)

feD7A66y.jpg xxwnG5UU.jpg reSPg2cQ.jpg YWR4KqP2.jpg UOnGXPDc.jpg 1VghT8su.jpg nFi9ADI7.jpg 6XRAQnT1.jpg 3IMT7nGs.jpg 7ZCsHAVw.jpg ShB7eiW7.jpg t6uzve2l.jpg tzb0GqCk.jpg oKUypgND.jpg 2Jlr6sJf.jpg YllGFXbI.jpg M2yuIuMN.jpg bA3kIsSq.jpg

• 1 month later...

I watched F8. The movie was absolutely brilliant, just like all the others. Of course without Paul it's not the same anymore... but the latest movie is REALLY great. And another little tribute to Paul was just moving. I don't regret any minute in the cinema. So many funny scenes, quotes, fantastic music, lots of moving moments, always amazing cars, then family and love over everything. Jason was a great and funny in this movie, really good film character. And the scene with little, cute baby was GREAT. I love the series of these movies and I hope there will be another one.