Bellazon

Rachel Cook

Joe'sCat

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your reply!  But I don't think they're the same woman.  Face is shaped differently, and eye color is different for sure.  Yours looks browned eyed, the one I'm seeking is blue eyed.  Here's a blown up pic of her face....

2016-12-13_154046.jpg

• 1 month later...

No one still?  How could this beauty appear in a lingerie spread in just one shooting?  Sure, I've seen pics with her wearing lots of different items, but it's clearly all in the same setting.  What's her name?  Where else does she appear?

And we have a winner!  Thank you so much . . . and how ever did you find her?  I am indebted.

A quick google search and she's all over the place . . . yet to hard to find from just one shoot from a lingerie retailer.

• 2 weeks later...

She is fantastically beautiful.  And appears to be very friendly and fun in the few videos I've seen of her.  She's definitely in shape also, her workout routines are amazing, she deserves her amazing body.

Youtube channel: Rachel Cook on YouTube

RachelC00k on Instagram

@rachelc00k on Twitter

And goes w/o saying a Google search will yield a plethora of Rachel Cook related links.

Thanks again PinkCouture for the identification!! And nightowl for your comment.