Bellazon

Also yes, Elsa will be 29 but could still walk the Pink segment :rofl: she looks like a baby especially when she is bare faced and you can see all her freckles and round cheeks :heart:

I also just realised Maggie Laine is 18, she walked at 17 last year which hadn't happened in quite a while, they must really really like her then so she's someone to keep an eye on.

20 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I also just realised Maggie Laine is 18, she walked at 17 last year which hadn't happened in quite a while, they must really really like her then so she's someone to keep an eye on.

I never saw anything special in her, not a single thing, it's not memorable at all tbh.

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

Wow! 17?! Isn't there some sort of over 18's only rule?

has anyone noticed how much weight Taylor Hill put on since she joined the show? She looks much better. She was stick thin in 2014.

11 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

I dont know what they see in Jourdana she is just ugly in my eyes. AHH

Like so many here loved to point out to me when I said the same thing about Grace Elizabeth, it's just your opinion :p  doesn't mean others can't see something in her. You love Sara and Taylor, I for one don't get why Taylor is all that popular. 

I really liked PINK Elsa more so than current Elsa. She is beautiful and a stand out but.. not sure what is missing for me now. She is gorgeous though, I just prefer PINK Elsa...

In regards to that picture with the fan... It is difficult to tell how Elsa's skin is because of the makeup she is wearing. That fan did have nice skin though.

Also.. I was not sure if I would like Jourdana, but I thought that she did well on the runway last year, lots of energy.

14 hours ago, Clauds said:

Also yes, Elsa will be 29 but could still walk the Pink segment :rofl: she looks like a baby especially when she is bare faced and you can see all her freckles and round cheeks :heart:

Botox and enough $$ to buy all the skincare lines she’d ever need. Plus 29 isn’t old.

15 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Guys, don’t even bother. Complimenting Elsa in any way is like a cowbell for Sanni to come running and tell you how wrong you are. :rofl: 

Did Elsa murdered her entire family and then ate them or something?

I do agree that sometimes her skin looks bad but we all have bad skin days, it's something normal, models are humans too.:rofl: