Bellazon

Just now, PastaFreak said:

Clauds, you're only 25? I thought you were 28 or 32 or something. Plz, I see you calling yourself an old woman some 100 pages back. I'm 24, I wonder if that makes me an old uncle. 

I'm 25, been living alone and in different countries since I was 19 tho so I'm like 50 inside but I actually look like I'm 18 on the outside cuz #latinagenetics :rofl: 

@gotportugal I assume you are still in high school based on the fact that your parents will give you shit if you skip classes. Don't skip class for a goddamn lingerie show that will literally add nothing to your life, it's not worth it, you can get some instagram updates, then see the rest when you get home. I've been following this shitshow since I was 15 or so, I never skipped a school day for this shit. None of these women would move a finger for you, you shouldn't do it for them. Just my piece of advice :idk: 

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

@gotportugal I assume you are still in high school based on the fact that your parents will give you shit if you skip classes. Don't skip class for a goddamn lingerie show that will literally add nothing to your life, it's not worth it, you can get some instagram updates, then see the rest when you get home. I've been following this shitshow since I was 15 or so, I never skipped a school day for this shit. None of these women would move a finger for you, you shouldn't do it for them. Just my piece of advice :idk: 

This!!!

In natural foods no issue of overdosing. It's when we talk about taking pills that we enter a danger zone here and I want to make sure people know how dangerous niacin can be in high dosages. Many out there can't even manage how much alcohol they can consume before entering the "shit face" zone...let alone how much niacin for said body mass! 

1 minute ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ In natural foods no issue of overdosing. It's when we talk about taking pills that we enter a danger zone here and I want to make sure people know how dangerous niacin can be in high dosages. Many out there can't even manage how much alcohol they can consume before entering the "shit face" zone...let alone how much niacin for said body mass! 

I got this. 500mg isn't going to kill a person... :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I got this. 500mg isn't going to kill a person... :rofl:

Yes but it's not u I worry about, it's other who don't understand certain units of measures and how to take it accordingly. Nacin should be consumed in foods not pill form unless otherwise told so by a doctor! 

18 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Yes but it's not u I worry about, it's other who don't understand certain units of measures and how to take it accordingly. Nacin should be consumed in foods not pill form unless otherwise told so by a doctor! 

It's sold in Walmart, Amazon, GNC, Target and generally when you are buying vitamins not in powdered bulk form there are instructions on the back of the bottle that tell you. "take 1 every 24 hours or as directed by your doctor"... if they don't understand units of measurements even though its clearly written on a bottle, then that's on them.  The only way the vitamin is gonna hurt you at 500mg is if you take more than 10 (realistically more then 3) of them at a time... :rofl:

So much overreaction to an over the counter vitamin.

@gotportugal - Psst you want that good high, you take that fish oil and pair it with some bee pollen, it'll make ya feel all kinds of good :rofl:  If you want the devils drugs I got yo hookup

https://www.amazon.com/Niacin-500-mg-1000-Tabs/dp/B003H5SXDQ

Why be there just to be on my phone at all times and basically do nothing just to maybe get caught on my phone? Ill decide later...

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

^ I have a gave a safety thingy... Take at your own risk, and some common reactions. I'm covered :rofl:

Next time @gotportugal I will suggest the cocaine  :rofl::heart: (Edit: Must cover butt further, please don't do Cocaine. Tis a j/k lolz)

Ugh you are such a devil's incarnate on BZ.

I was wondering... Is that really a big deal skipping just one day of school in other countries? Here in Italy is not that bad. You just bring a signed paper (by your parents if you're under 18 - so before the last year of high school in my country - or by you if you're 18) explaning why you weren't at school that day. They don't give a fuck :rofl: I remember faking being sick on tests and exam days just to skip them lol. Also, I'm in college and my classes are not mandatory to attend if you don't want to or can't. Work on the other hand, that is a different matter.

1 hour ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I was wondering... Is that really a big deal skipping just one day of school in other countries? Here in Italy is not that bad. You just bring a signed paper (by your parents if you're under 18 - so before the last year of high school in my country - or by you if you're 18) explaning why you weren't at school that day. They don't give a fuck :rofl: I remember faking being sick on tests and exam days just to skip them lol. Also, I'm in college and my classes are not mandatory to attend if you don't want to or can't. Work on the other hand, that is a different matter.

I was wondering too, because it's exactly the same in Germany.

Did you read Sara's last post on instagram? She's calling out Lui Magazine for publishing shots she didn't give consent to. Such a shitty story, I imagine it's only one of many. She's calling out the photographer also, which was David Bellamere who's really much connected to a lot of VS shoots (Haven't seen him around VS in a while though). I don't know about you, but I've always had a weird vibe from him. I've always thought some of his photos were kinda tasteless so I'm not that shocked about the news.

I hope she gets to win the lawsuit she's building against them.