Bellazon

9 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

They are. Josephine confirmed they would be doing the "Angel Plane" again. 

I'm leaning towards the show being on the 20th. Supposedly Irina Sharipova commented that was the date on IG last week. Which is perfect for me. Monday's are my days off. I can watch the circus live. 

When will the show be for time purposes? Like 8pm in Shanghai is what time in London/ North America?

3 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

That day Ill bring 2 powerbanks to school and tell my teachers for all of them to chill the fuck down and that I have to be on my phone. Maybe Ill miss them that day. Any tips on how to get sick?

You seriously want to make yourself sick just so you can watch the show? :rofl: That's not really worth it... 

IDK why yall think Kelly working out three times for the show is that bad, Adriana is known to go psycho-mode for the show as well, I think most of the girls do it and then drop it after the show. I completely understand wanting to look their absolute best for one day :idk:  Kelly looked 100% flawless last year so clearly it's working for her.

I'm like 99% sure the show is the 20th now and I hope it is, so I can take the day off and enjoy the shitshow live :rofl: 

Perfect timing for the Kelly video to pop up, I think having a interest in excercise really helps your body in the long run so good for her. She genuinely seems like such a sweet person and I really do feel like she enjoys working out partly why I unfollowed her only because personally HATE working out LOL and working out and having a strict diet is so tough for me. I recently made an attempt to do it since a few months ago. Like I just couldn't keep looking at stories of her having this persona of someone who genuinely enjoyed it ! It gave me pangs of "wtf ! I can't look at this anymore" lol 

@gotportugal heat up a hot water bag and place it on your forehead and arms I guess which will help you into being warm enough to fake having a fever ;)

11 minutes ago, Clauds said:

IDK why yall think Kelly working out three times for the show is that bad, Adriana is known to go psycho-mode for the show as well, I think most of the girls do it and then drop it after the show. I completely understand wanting to look their absolute best for one day :idk:  Kelly looked 100% flawless last year so clearly it's working for her.

I'm like 99% sure the show is the 20th now and I hope it is, so I can take the day off and enjoy the shitshow live :rofl: 

I think she doesn't have off days.   She is just always working out irrespective of a show coming up. Will have to confirm in a few months when vs is done 

I've been following Kelly for a while now and she does have days off, the only times I've seen her step up her routine are before VS castings/show, and again, her body looks amazing is not like she's dropping weight like crazy :idk: 

She clearly isn't doing this to lose weight, otherwise she would've dropped way earlier and most people would be going nuts and tell her to gain weight. 

The difference between her and Adriana is that Kelly seems to be in this "power walk everywhere, only eat kale, avocado toast, organic pure chocolate, whatever else she's always eating, freeze herself every day in a cabine, work out three times a day" mode 24/7 365 days a year while Adriana only seems to go into complete athlete mode right before the show.

Kelly literally doesn't seem to stop. Ever. More power to her if she likes it but I still think it's extreme and just over the top. She seems to be the only model that doesn't go to Dogpound though, so kudos to her lol. 

On 10/15/2017 at 11:29 AM, AngelAshley94 said:

Well clearly that's not the case because with the exception of Zuri Tibby (who is OK), literally all the models of color casted this year have better walks, personalities and overall better appeal than the mediocre filler models :rofl: which is why, other than the Angels, they're the ones always trending on social media every year so "let them eat cake" honey.

IMG_8594.GIF

Come through!!!!!

tumblr_inline_n0upjcEn5R1rfn0t2.gif

8 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Exactly, I just need to make myself look sick. Its just one day of classes, no one will cry if I dont go. And especially if Sara gets to open something, Im definitely getting sick.

Tried and true effect my dad taught me when I was in high-school.... he said if you need a day off, take a high dosage of Niacin - wait about 20-30 minutes (up to an hour) and for most people it can give the appearance of coming down with a flu. You become flushed, sweaty, red rashed, some get legit mild stomach cramps, and if someone were to feel your skin (around the forehead, neck and ears), you feel like you're coming down with a fever.  Try it out for yourself a week or so before the to see if it works, and if it does then take it the day of the show lol. Some people don't get a reaction to it, but most people I've suggested niacin too will attest to getting the symptoms... 

It normally takes a person 30 minutes to an hour for the symptoms completely subside and you're back to normal.  I've used niacin many many times and have never been perminately hurt by it.  If you try it, try at your own risk.

Niaspan (niacin) is a B-complex vitamin used along with dietary changes (restriction of cholesterol and fat intake) to reduce the amount of cholesterol and certain fatty substances in the blood. Niaspan is also used to prevent and treat pellagra, also known as niacin deficiency, a disease caused by inadequate diet and other medical problems. Niaspan is available in generic form. Common side effects of Niaspan include:

• headache,
  • dizziness,
  • flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling under your skin),
  • itching,
  • dry skin,
  • sweating,
  • chills,
  • muscle pain,
  • leg cramps,
  • sleep problems (insomnia),
  • blurred vision,
  • nausea,
  • vomiting,
  • diarrhea,
  • belching,
  • gas.

47 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Kelly literally doesn't seem to stop. Ever. More power to her if she likes it but I still think it's extreme and just over the top. She seems to be the only model that doesn't go to Dogpound though, so kudos to her lol. 

It is extreme and over the top.

How many times do I have to remind this thread that 'healthy' eating and exercise can still be and generally with this level of obsession are symptomatic of eating disorders??

This isn't good for Kelly, it's not good for Adriana and never has been, it's not good for Gigi, it's not good for anyone. VS needs to either pull it the fuck together and live up to their self set standards of health and stop expecting girls to destroy themselves for the show or they need to commit fully and hire all high fashion girls with their ribs sticking out. They know the dieting and excessive exercise happens. They'd be stupid as fuck not to when anyone can read about liquid diets and see girls going insane at Dogpound on instagram. 

I'm sorry to snap, but seriously. You all need to understand that this isn't healthy and especially those of you who are young and looking to these girls for body inspiration and examples of health. There's nothing wrong with admiring someone's body, I definitely have my inspiration and live for certain girls' bodies, there's everything wrong with excusing disordered, public (that's the key, even if they aren't disordered in their everyday life, they're disordered in their public life) choices because they gave those girls their bodies.

The long term damage from extreme dieting and disordered eating is horrific and glorifying it in this thread is gross but I don't know why I expect anything of this site anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

It is extreme and over the top.

How many times do I have to remind this thread that 'healthy' eating and exercise can still be and generally with this level of obsession are symptomatic of eating disorders??

This isn't good for Kelly, it's not good for Adriana and never has been, it's not good for Gigi, it's not good for anyone. VS needs to either pull it the fuck together and live up to their self set standards of health and stop expecting girls to destroy themselves for the show or they need to commit fully and hire all high fashion girls with their ribs sticking out. They know the dieting and excessive exercise happens. They'd be stupid as fuck not to when anyone can read about liquid diets and see girls going insane at Dogpound on instagram. 

I'm sorry to snap, but seriously. You all need to understand that this isn't healthy and especially those of you who are young and looking to these girls for body inspiration and examples of health. There's nothing wrong with admiring someone's body, I definitely have my inspiration and live for certain girls' bodies, there's everything wrong with excusing disordered, public (that's the key, even if they aren't disordered in their everyday life, they're disordered in their public life) choices because they gave those girls their bodies.

The long term damage from extreme dieting and disordered eating is horrific and glorifying it in this thread is gross but I don't know why I expect anything of this site anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How did I say that? O.o

If you click the quote it'll take you to my quote on niacin

Tried and true effect my dad taught me when I was in high-school.... he said if you need a day off, take a high dosage of Niacin - wait about 20-30 minutes (up to an hour) and for most people it can give the appearance of coming down with a flu. You become flushed, sweaty, red rashed, some get legit mild stomach cramps, and if someone were to feel your skin (around the forehead, neck and ears), you feel like you're coming down with a fever.  Try it out for yourself a week or so before the to see if it works, and if it does then take it the day of the show lol. Some people don't get a reaction to it, but most people I've suggested niacin too will attest to getting the symptoms... 

It normally takes a person 30 minutes to an hour for the symptoms completely subside and you're back to normal.  I've used niacin many many times and have never been perminately hurt by it.  If you try it, try at your own risk.

Niaspan (niacin) is a B-complex vitamin used along with dietary changes (restriction of cholesterol and fat intake) to reduce the amount of cholesterol and certain fatty substances in the blood. Niaspan is also used to prevent and treat pellagra, also known as niacin deficiency, a disease caused by inadequate diet and other medical problems. Niaspan is available in generic form. Common side effects of Niaspan include:

• headache,
  • dizziness,
  • flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling under your skin),
  • itching,
  • dry skin,
  • sweating,
  • chills,
  • muscle pain,
  • leg cramps,
  • sleep problems (insomnia),
  • blurred vision,
  • nausea,
  • vomiting,
  • diarrhea,
  • belching,
  • gas.

BZ broken cause I never mentioned Kelly lol

29 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

It must be broken, that's *Luna*'s quote.

I promise you I didn't edit it to put your name in, I'd have no idea how to.

Sorry for the notification.

Rant stands though.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll contact the forum owner about the issue.