Bellazon

There's no way in hell they are flying the 19th and have the show the 20th. They are either flying the 18th with the show being the 20th, or they are flying the 19th and the show is 21st, I'm more inclined to belive they are flying early the 18th, going to Russell's exhibit opening the 19th late night and the show will be the 20th. 

I think everyone will fly together as they always do. But do keep in mind that the flight will be extremely long and jetlag will be really bad for everyone, I think the girls will have two or three days before the show when they arrive in China

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

I think everyone will fly together as they always do. But do keep in mind that the flight will be extremely long and jetlag will be really bad for everyone, I think the girls will have two or three days before the show when they arrive in China

They are. Josephine confirmed they would be doing the "Angel Plane" again. 

I'm leaning towards the show being on the 20th. Supposedly Irina Sharipova commented that was the date on IG last week. Which is perfect for me. Monday's are my days off. I can watch the circus live. :excited:

8 hours ago, Clauds said:

Do you think the Asians will have to fly from China to NY to do a mini press event, then fly with the group back to China again? Or can they stay at where they are o.o

Lol jet lag will be bad for everyone except Kelly Gale. She'll be up and at it around 5 am doing her workouts. Lovely girl but I don't understand her sometimes. She's got a great body but seriously needs to tone it down with the 402484930 workouts she does a day. 

20 minutes ago, sammyangel said:

Is anyone else looking forward to a show without Joan, Lily, and Izabel .... one word comes to mind with them (tired) 

You're not the only one who's looking forward to a show without them :rofl: 

@nuttyfeet Yeah she is. The question shouldn't be "does she work out?", with her it's "when is she NOT working out?" :rofl: I'm all for wanting to maintain a fit and slim body but she takes it way too far. Plus she seems anti public transportation anything, she's always walking everywhere, which can be good, but I truly am not surprised she has had a lot of trouble with her foot recently, it was in her story, something about an inflammation and that it wouldn't heal. Oh and can't forget about her daily cryotheraphy she does too! So basically, she works out non stop, walks everywhere and also loves to put her body in a freezing cabine because supposedly it's "healthy". Ok. I truly wonder where and how does she find the energy to do other things? I'd be exhausted. 

30 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

You're not the only one who's looking forward to a show without them :rofl: 

@nuttyfeet Yeah she is. The question shouldn't be "does she work out?", with her it's "when is she NOT working out?" :rofl: I'm all for wanting to maintain a fit and slim body but she takes it way too far. Plus she seems anti public transportation anything, she's always walking everywhere, which can be good, but I truly am not surprised she has had a lot of trouble with her foot recently, it was in her story, something about an inflammation and that it wouldn't heal. Oh and can't forget about her daily cryotheraphy she does too! So basically, she works out non stop, walks everywhere and also loves to put her body in a freezing cabine because supposedly it's "healthy". Ok. I truly wonder where and how does she find the energy to do other things? I'd be exhausted. 

Not to mention her extreme dieting. I remember last year before the show she was straight up only eating egg whites and steamed vegetable. :ninja: 

So after you reminded me of Kelly I went to her ig and checked out her stories. Yes, completely reconfirmed why I unfollowed her sometime back. She is working out thrice a day and eating salad and what seems to be gluten free, dairy free, chocolates ! It's insane how health conscious she is. At some point it stops becoming fitness for living and starts becoming living for fitness. When does she.... Enjoy life ? Work ? Socialize ? Etc etc  ...This is why a balanced life is a must. Maybe it's a phase or this really gives her happiness ... But she needs to find a middle ground. 

1 hour ago, Alexis10 said:

I'm going to miss Joan and Lily D, it kinda reminds me of the Julia and Caroline era that came to an end in 2010. I wonder if they'll just show up, Joan, Lily and Izabel....was their rejection confirmed or was it just hearsay?? 

Julia and Caroline ❤️. I think their last show was 2011? 

@toodarnhot I seriously hope you mean egg whites and steamed vegetables as in dinner (even though that still doesn't seem like a very fulfilling meal) or is that all she ate for 1 day?? :wacko: 

@nuttyfeet I don't think it's a phase for her... she does seem like quite a happy person, and I don't think she is doing it to stay super slim (she is naturally slim so...) either but for some reason it seems she's really into doing all things healthy, but I guess it's safe to say she is overdoing it. I do remember her years ago posting a picture at In n Out when she was in LA for Ralph Lauren... but who says she actually ordered a burger. I really wouldn't be surprised if everyone ate one and she brought her own food like a salad or avocado's and bread lol. Also reminded me of her posting a picture of a dish she made or had at the airport and wrote something amongst the lines of "no way I'm eating airplane food". I'll admit airplane food can be terrible but there are much better options now and you can actually have quite nice food while traveling by plane. I'm not saying she has to eat burgers everyday or something but it wouldn't hurt her if she actually let her guard down for a sec and just enjoyed something that's not avocado toast or egg whites lol. But then again, everyone is free to live their lives however they want to so... if this is what she likes then so be it, I just find it strange how she doesn't seem to realize it's very extreme and most of her fans on Instagram  don't seem to think it's odd either.