Bellazon

2 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

Missing a couple their if you want to go by the broadest definition of the word but sure. 

So for future notice any time someone describes a woman as black they aren’t being racist they are being descriptive and simply calling them by their race. Or should we use the word negroid?

However by discriminating against someone because of the color of their skin (disparaging comments included) you are being racist. 

Not missing a couple, there are only three scientifically classified human race classifications and any other group is considered a subset of one of those three races. And no...those terms are completely outdated and no one uses them anymore outside of the anthropology field. 

How am I discriminating? I'm saying those shitty filler models who just happen to be white are terrible models, get with the program honey. Just as Zuri Tibby who I think is not really a good model just happens to be black. Not everything is about you, take several seats and move on.

Lol you specifically stated filler models and used the term white to describe them. Half the cast is filler models. Lolol. But you had to make it about race. 

And no the other terms aren’t considered obsolete. Though negroid is definitely using more for anthropology purposes. 

The part that makes me laugh the hardest is by using your descriptions you are completely removing Latin America and Hispanic people as an overall from the race category and just lumping them in as white. Or are they Asian? :rofl:

7 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

Lol you specifically stated filler models and used the term white to describe them. Half the cast is filler models. Lolol. But you had to make it about race. 

And no the other terms aren’t considered obsolete. Though negroid is definitely using more for anthropology purposes. 

The part that makes me laugh the hardest is by using your descriptions you are completely removing Latin America and Hispanic people as an overall from the race category and just lumping them in as white. Or are they Asian? :rofl:

Hispanics aren't a race you (not okay to say that)

3 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Like the fact that you guys can't comprehend the difference between a racist statement and an opinion is mindblowing. A racist statement would be me saying "I hate those models because they are white" :cain: like stfu 

Belittling a group of people based on their skin color is racist. I don’t care if it’s your opinion or not. Simple fact. 

8 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

I never said they were a race. I  used it as a descriptive term

to note a large subset of people that most of the world calls Hispanic. Learn to read. 

Hispanics can be white (see Argentinians) (again not nice to call people names). Hispanics can be black (see Dominicans) and Hispanics can be Asian (see Chinese Cubans or Japanese Peruvians). Their race could be whatever, Hispanic just means Spanish-speaking. 

1 hour ago, AngelAshley94 said:

IMG_8595.PNG

I liked the idea but im confused about how the higher parts will work :wacko: maybe girls will come back to walk in the other 2 parts? i can see two ''doors" at the start of them, so i guess this might be the way? :idk:

and led runways please!! 

6 minutes ago, starss said:

I liked the idea but im confused about how the higher parts will work :wacko: maybe girls will come back to walk in the other 2 parts? i can see two ''doors" at the start of them, so i guess this might be the way? :idk:

and led runways please!! 

So apparently, every segment will use a different runway. So say the opening segment (for example) will use the middle runway and it'll be more high rise and the second segment and so forth will use the other runways with models walking opposite of each other. This is very unique and interesting but also needs to be executed very well before it becomes a disaster.

1 minute ago, AngelAshley94 said:

So apparently, every segment will use a different runway. So say the opening segment (for example) will use the middle runway and it'll be more high rise and the second segment and so forth will use the other runways with models walking opposite of each other. This is very unique and interesting but also needs to be executed very well before it becomes a disaster.

ooh that indeed  sounds great if well executed, this makes me happy because performers could stay in another runway and leave the girls alone :excited:

and i hope all the 3 have the same size (i mean.. width)

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Are you guys seeing the gray bands of color all over the posts? There's one right here ->

Going to msg the Forum owner and see what's going on. More gray ->

like these ones?

{\IPS\Member::convertSignatureVideos(

)|raw}

they are in every signature here but dont worry about that