Bellazon

I was watching the making of Video and Nadine looked the best for me (body+runway=winwin). Roos was a miss... I mean her body is gorgeous but her walk need a little help. And I was so excited about Vanessa Moody but her walk yikes, not good at all.

As and WHY IN EARTH THEY CHOOSED SO MANY MODELS, IT WAS NOT NECESSARY

2 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

LMAO. You guys, do you remember that that scary dude who photoshops himself in to the angels' picture?

https://www.facebook.com/ChrisVillareal1?fref=ufi&rc=p

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's a beautiful troll and you will respect his decision to "be" with the models.

4 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

I was watching the making of Video and Nadine looked the best for me (body+runway=winwin). Roos was a miss... I mean her body is gorgeous but her walk need a little help. And I was so excited about Vanessa Moody but her walk yikes, not good at all.

They got greedy HAHAHAHA. Monica was so happy by the end of the lineup, she said she can't wait to tell all of them about their selection. I think Ed & co. went overboard with selecting people. 

3 hours ago, freevsangel said:

exactly, thats why the angels only get two looks. Damn, I miss the days when they had three.

7 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

image.thumb.png.11fd31c0b202bbe46315d27878337dc8.png

I was looking at the video, and I'm curious. Are all the girls at the last row PINK girls? Because I cannot believe they just chose Estelle over Xin Xie for mainline...

Here, the angels look to be in alphabetical order, I can almost swear the first two are brunettes and a blonde afterwards, taylor's photo is last

People were saying Zuri wasn’t on the Pink line up, but she’s that teeny tiny picture next to Grace. So that’s definitely the Pink line up. 

And it’s definitely just alphabetical order. Adriana, Alessandra, Candice, Elsa are the first row. 

Can someone post the picture that supposedly has Romee and Candice at the top? I must have missed it. 

59 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

People were saying Zuri wasn’t on the Pink line up, but she’s that teeny tiny picture next to Grace. So that’s definitely the Pink line up. 

And it’s definitely just alphabetical order. Adriana, Alessandra, Candice, Elsa are the first row. 

Can someone post the picture that supposedly has Romee and Candice at the top? I must have missed it. 

Check vsdiaries account in instagram, it seems adriana is the first and maybe she opens the show

59 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Check vsdiaries account in instagram, it seems adriana is the first and maybe she opens the show

10 hours ago, MARSHADA1 said:

Well, there are two different versions of that board. The one on VSdiaries, isn't in alphabehtical order and it uses bigger and different photos of the angels

The one me and toodarnhot was talking about is the one posted on page 277, that one is in alphabetical order and uses different and very small pictures.

I will not bother making predictions because things could always change all the way up to the very last minute. But now I do think there was a reason why the photos on VSdiaries was set up the way it us. But things could change.