Bellazon

I don't understand why most of you don't like the idea of a snow segment. Those are usually one of the better segments, in my opinion... I'd rather have that than 5 horrible segments after each other. Pink has always been a disaster ever since 2009 imo, and the rest of the segments weren't all that great either. Am I the only one who hopes they won't use bikinis again? If I remember they did this with Candice in 2009 for Pink and then again in 2015 in some kind of bohemian segment. It's a lingerie show... Why on earth do they use bikinis in it :banghead:

I don’t understand how people are fed up with the white segments. The vsfs is a holiday special and nothing screams holiday more than angelic white and snow, if anything it should be a tradition we should expect.

Some of the reasoning here is beyond, ? 

Am fine with White segments, I mean we all know VS by their iconic white wings anyway. But what I really wanna say is though, expect VSFS to have unique segments next year too. One thing I noticed about their shows recently is that whenever they expand their show to another country, suddenly their creativity flourishes. 

Last year we had The Road Ahead, Mountain Romance, Bright Night Angels... This year we'll be having Nomad Angels (hopefully), Porcelain Angels & Punk Angels. Some of the show elements might have been conceptualized a long time ago. But these ideas are fresher than whatever we had in the past few years, save for Portrait Of An Angel. I do think even if this year's show will disappoint, it'll still be better than 2015 & 2016 combined. 

I am still not buying Candice having the FB nor is she having the opening. Her time has come and gone. Its time one of the senior NA, new older angels get the spotlight. 

so, as we see Millenials is the last segment (for now) on the board.. 5th one is Punk Angel. What comes to my mind is, what if PINK is actually Punk Angel this year? (reference of the word, if you switch the second letter) and it's written with pink background. Or VS surprises us with PINK being Millenial and closing the show OR they switch the order again :Amelie_wft:

I have 3 things to say to catch up:

1. I really love all white segments, in fact, are always the more classy and beautiful ones but I think it's too soon to do another snow segment they just had one 2 years ago, they are not that out of ideas I hope. 

2. I wouldn't surprised if Candice or Romee got the FB and SO. Because I never put my bet on Elsa like the rest, VS don't love her enoght to give it to her same with the so. Homegirl was 4 years stuck in PINK and when they finally promote her they did it with a bunch of little girls that only walked 1 or 2 shows. 

3. If this year's Pink segment is actually "Millenial Pink" I'm so here for that. That's my favorite shade of pink and it could be an amazing theme for the segment.

I think one of the biggest misconceptions is that girls (Grace/Elsa) are "stuck" in Pink. VS isn't keeping them in Pink because they're punishing them, or don't want them for mainline. It's because they're locked into contracts. Obviously I cannot wait for Grace to make a mainline debut, but she's signed into Pink for X amount of years and she won't be moving up until she's fulfilled it. It has nothing to do with deserving anything. :idk: Ditto with Elsa. She was with Pink for so long because VS liked her. Liked her enough to give her a lucrative contract and make her a spokesperson of their brand. 

It sucks as a fan to see your fav doing Pink when you know she has potential for mainline, but I have no doubt that Grace will be offered an Angel contract when her term with Pink is done, and she's still quite young. She has a long future ahead of her. 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

I think one of the biggest misconceptions is that girls (Grace/Elsa) are "stuck" in Pink. VS isn't keeping them in Pink because they're punishing them, or don't want them for mainline. It's because they're locked into contracts. Obviously I cannot wait for Grace to make a mainline debut, but she's signed into Pink for X amount of years and she won't be moving up until she's fulfilled it. It has nothing to do with deserving anything. :idk: Ditto with Elsa. She was with Pink for so long because VS liked her. Liked her enough to give her a lucrative contract and make her a spokesperson of their brand. 

It sucks as a fan to see your fav doing Pink when you know she has potential for mainline, but I have no doubt that Grace will be offered an Angel contract when her term with Pink is done, and she's still quite young. She has a long future ahead of her. 

Exactly. It was the same with Behati :idk:

Grace will be an Angel within the next three years for sure. Unlike Rachel who did get stuck in Pink and then dropped.

Assuming that Grace got a three year contract, this will be her second year walking as a contracted spokesmodel. 2018 should hopefully be her last year in Pink, and then moved up to an Angel contract. Honestly, I'm not crazy upset about having to wait a bit for Grace because like I said, she's young and has plenty of time, and there is such a glut of Angels right now. I personally think it'll be better for her if she joins once they've dropped a few girls, which I can see happening in the next couple years. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Assuming that Grace got a three year contract, this will be her second year walking as a contracted spokesmodel. 2018 should hopefully be her last year in Pink, and then moved up to an Angel contract. Honestly, I'm not crazy upset about having to wait a bit for Grace because like I said, she's young and has plenty of time, and there is such a glut of Angels right now. I personally think it'll be better for her if she joins once they've dropped a few girls, which I can see happening in the next couple years. 

That's what I was thinking. Make her promotion actually special instead of being a another face in a sea of them, ala the new angels and Harvey Dent to an extent.