Bellazon

3 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

This is in no offence to her fans or her but Jojo seems like the kind of personality who I would find most annoying to work with simply because of her over nice/shiny-giggly personality which I do think she genuinely is. Lol 

Yes!!!! She gives me the same feeling.

Imagine 11 million hearts shattering across the world because now people know Candice is hard to work with LOL.

Bear in mind the NAs are all pretty close in age though, so.. I guess that's why they get along. Especially Romee, Taylor & Jojo. 

7 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

It's so fun reading the t, but in all honesty i think every angel lowkey dislike the other ones, except Adri and Ale, the seem the realest to each other.

I don't see Ale and Adri like each other a lot (hang out privately and similar).

Just wanted to share with you guys; 

the problem is not just the models, some of them really do have the it factor to be an angel, such as Lais and Josephine, but THE CREW is bad; they've been trying to make the NA youngers than they already are, and then you get things like de Festival commercial wich looked like PINK;

I mixed the Sexy Illusions commercial with the Obsessed commercial song, and thats the result

VS.mp4

Black and white version

BW.mp4

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

Imagine 11 million hearts shattering across the world because now people know Candice is hard to work with LOL.

Bear in mind the NAs are all pretty close in age though, so.. I guess that's why they get along. Especially Romee, Taylor & Jojo. 

I've heard thing about a lot them, even Adriana and Elsa, all of them had the diva days but the stories you heard about Miranda or Izabel, now those are big freaking things, more than shade or some side eye.

Just now, medicenevs said:

I've heard thing about a lot them, even Adriana and Elsa, all of them had the diva days but the stories you heard about Miranda or Izabel, now those are big freaking things.

Pretty much :rofl:  There's a reason why both Miranda and Izabel's career went downhill like they did, they are probably the models with the worst reputation I heard from

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Pretty much :rofl:  There's a reason why both Miranda and Izabel's career went downhill like they did, they are probably the models with the worst reputation I heard from

When I first started to talk to certain people at first I was like "there's no way this is true" but the more stories you heard, the more one things fits to another. But Miranda apparently had chill a bit tho but Isabel... Anyway.:rofl:

1 hour ago, hannah_j112 said:

Also, I don't understand why a multi million dollar bra is often thrown in the middle of a segment with no special mention. It should always open the show or at least a segment!

Every  show I wonder the same thing.  

24 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

What about Izabel tho?

There's so many horror stories about Izabel is not even funny, but please do take a look at how she can't keep clients for too long (other than VS) and has slowly lost every friendship within the industry. Same for Miranda, if you want to know how good/bad a model is, just take a look at how long clients stay around, how long can she keep relationships within the industry: photographers, stylis, editors, designers, other models. Unless you are giant name like say Naomi, if you don't earn people's loyalty, you're fucked and your career is set to go downhill. 

There's a NA I see going the Izabel route, but I'm hoping I'm wrong because I actually do like her :ninja: 

16 minutes ago, Clauds said:

There's so many horror stories about Izabel is not even funny, but please do take a look at how she can't keep clients for too long (other than VS) and has slowly lost every friendship within the industry. Same for Miranda, if you want to know how good/bad a model is, just take a look at how long clients stay around, how long can she keep relationships within the industry: photographers, stylis, editors, designers, other models. Unless you are giant name like say Naomi, if you don't earn people's loyalty, you're fucked and your career is set to go downhill. 

There's a NA I see going the Izabel route, but I'm hoping I'm wrong because I actually do like her :ninja: 

Wow... now my impression of Iza changed again LOL. Who were her friends tho? I don't even know she had clients, I thought she just went from one show to the other. But it makes sense, back when I first watched her, I knew she was difficult. But grew to love her for her #bodybyiza moments. 

24 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Wow... now my impression of Iza changed again LOL. Who were her friends tho? I don't even know she had clients, I thought she just went from one show to the other. But it makes sense, back when I first watched her, I knew she was difficult. But grew to love her for her #bodybyiza moments. 

Izabel used to be super close to Alessandra, Ana and their Brazilian clique, now go to Ana BB's wedding pictures and guess who was the only Brazilian other than Gisele from the 00's that wasn't invited. Every other Brazilian model from those years was invited: Adriana, Jeisa, Isabeli, Renata, Fernanda. I knew Izabel wasn't their close friend anymore but seeing she was the only one who wasn't invited to the wedding was a shocker to me.