Bellazon

43 minutes ago, marinebing said:

The interview with Elsa doesn't look shady to me, but we can't expect all those girls to get along. (girls in group are kind of the worst right ? lol)

I love Elsa the most out of the NA but she always seemed cold and not friendly to me, so I guess that's a point of view on whose a mean girl or not

Sure, we probably all have different views on who looks "mean and cold" and what doesn't look shady/what does, and I surely don't expect them all to get along and be BFF's but I personally think Candice didn't have to be so negative towards Elsa, and when you start looking at older interviews of her... It doesn't really seem like anything new.

I've never seen her act like this towards Behati, Lily, even Rosie who people always say she looks alike, which I don't see at all... I'm guessing for whatever reason she feels threatened by Adriana and Elsa, however she has changed her mind quite a bit about Adriana over the years lol first she seemed to admire her and actually hung out with her on her yacht, then she acted as if Adriana never mattered and then she wanted to be her friend when she put up a happy birthday post for Adriana years ago and said what an amazing person Adriana is. Kinda odd coming from a girl who seems she cannot stand Adriana? Now they seem ok with each other but who knows :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, marinebing said:

The interview with Elsa doesn't look shady to me, but we can't expect all those girls to get along. (girls in group are kind of the worst right ? lol)

I love Elsa the most out of the NA but she always seemed cold and not friendly to me, so I guess that's a point of view on whose a mean girl or not

Eh sorry to say though. Elsa was mean by the looks, but Candice was mean by choice. 

There is a big difference between looking mean and actually being mean, vs looking sweet and nice (like Candice can a lot of the times) but having a not so nice personality to go with it. Sure I've seen pictures of Elsa looking very mean lol but as most of her fans know, she is a very down to earth person and doesn't really seem into fake people/acting fake herself. 

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

Sure, we probably all have different views on who looks "mean and cold" and what doesn't look shady/what does, and I surely don't expect them all to get along and be BFF's but I personally think Candice didn't have to be so negative towards Elsa, and when you start looking at older interviews of her... It doesn't really seem like anything new.

I've never seen her act like this towards Behati, Lily, even Rosie who people always say she looks alike, which I don't see at all... I'm guessing for whatever reason she feels threatened by Adriana and Elsa, however she has changed her mind quite a bit about Adriana over the years lol first she seemed to admire her and actually hung out with her on her yacht, then she acted as if Adriana never mattered and then she wanted to be her friend when she put up a happy birthday post for Adriana years ago and said what an amazing person Adriana is. Kinda odd coming from a girl who seems she cannot stand Adriana? Now they seem ok with each other but who knows :rolleyes:

I don't think I have been following VS for as long as you so maybe I just never saw that. 

And of course looking mean and being mean isn't the same but I personally never saw anything from Candice showing her mean girl side, even the interview in front of the plane, it doesn't seem mean to me. But again maybe I just don't know enough about all of them to realize that 

That's ok I love them both lol

I've heard from several different people that Candice was really really hard to work with especially when there's more models on set, I heard she and Adriana had one giant fight on set for VS because Candice was being a bitch to everyone and Adriana was having none of it, and that was the last time they worked together for a long time. Now, this was ages ago and Candice does seem a lot more chill nowdays than back in 2009-2012. Elsa on the other hand I heard she's just really quiet and not all bubbly or very talkative which I'm sure looks like she's a bitch to everyone who is used to the happy, always laughing, yass yass my life is awesome, let me be your BFF i'm sooo excited!!!! kind of girls.

Of course is not realistic to expect all these women to get along, especially when you consider that at the end of the day, they are each other's competitors, regardless how much VS tries to sell the idea of the Angels being kind of a sisterhood. The one VS girl who has by far the best reputation of being the nicest human is Doutzen, and the absolute worst is Miranda

Wishful thinking, but I hope Porcelain Angel is the one segment without performer and they use this song instead. Imagine Sui opening that segment (if she does), I can already picture that slow mo and graceful walk.

Side note, I thought Lindsay was the nicest. She seemed so quiet. If we were to rank the angels by niceness, whose at the top? I'm wondering if Lindsay, Doutzen, Erin, Jasmine, Karlie & Martha were some top 5/6 nicest angels to work with. 

47 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I've heard from several different people that Candice was really really hard to work with especially when there's more models on set, I heard she and Adriana had one giant fight on set for VS because Candice was being a bitch to everyone and Adriana was having none of it, and that was the last time they worked together for a long time. Now, this was ages ago and Candice does seem a lot more chill nowdays than back in 2009-2012. Elsa on the other hand I heard she's just really quiet and not all bubbly or very talkative which I'm sure looks like she's a bitch to everyone who is used to the happy, always laughing, yass yass my life is awesome, let me be your BFF i'm sooo excited!!!! kind of girls.

Of course is not realistic to expect all these women to get along, especially when you consider that at the end of the day, they are each other's competitors, regardless how much VS tries to sell the idea of the Angels being kind of a sisterhood. The one VS girl who has by far the best reputation of being the nicest human is Doutzen, and the absolute worst is Miranda

I never heard of Candice and Adriana having a fight during one of those shoots. Not the first time I've heard about Candice being bitchy towards the crew though. Do you remember when this was supposed to be? I've read several times though that Candice would make fun of Adriana's accent behind her back, which just blows my mind since Candice is obsessed with Brazil so I don't understand why she would make fun of the Brazilian accent.

I don't think anyone here expects all the VS models to get along and be best friends, but if these things and rumors are all true then that's just not okay. Being a bitch to the crew or whatever is just very uncool and not professional behaviour at all. This doesn't just apply to Candice but to anyone there. I've also heard that Ale and Miranda can be very hard to work with... Never really heard much rumors about the other models. 

@PastaFreak Lindsey for sure! She was always very down to earth, calm and seemed very pleasant to work with. I think Doutzen is very nice too, she's been very liked in the industry ever since she started. Gisele was very nice too, never heard a bad thing about her.

Adriana's comments on the fantasy bra probably mean nothing. I think it is unlikely for Candice to get the fantasy bra. The fantasy bras are often constructed from a mould of the models body and the moulds are formed many months ahead of the show to allow time to construct the bra. As Candy has been open about breastfeeding, her body has most likely changed a lot over the past year. It would suprise me if she got it even though I love her.

Also, I don't understand why a multi million dollar bra is often thrown in the middle of a segment with no special mention. It should always open the show or at least a segment!

15 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

This all makes it much more impressive on how the NA at least make it appear like they go along with each other.

That’s true. And I think I’ve never heard about a NA being hard to work with. Of course some mustn’t be best friends (like Stella, who we all see she’s not that close to the other girls), but that’s a different thing.

14 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

Lais and Doutzen are the ones that everybody seems to love to work with. 

People who work with Lais often comment on his kindness and his good humor during work. After I do not know for all the angels but I have the impression that it is the same with Martha.