Bellazon

5 hours ago, gotportugal said:

lol Adriana just knows she can say ANYTHING and nothing will happen.

Pretty much :rofl:

She could spill the beans on performers, FB, outfits and still wouldn't get fired.

To say Adriana can say whatever she wants without zero consequences is so far from true lol. Some people are kinda delusional when it comes to Adriana. Yeah she's powerful but not that powerful.

I definitely don't see VS making two FB's for Candice and Elsa. I'm pretty sure most people remember the shade Candice was throwing at Elsa 3 years ago when they went to London. Girl was intimidated as fuck by Elsa. I like Candice but her attitude towards other models sometimes is just cringe worthy and not professional at all, so no way on earth I'm hoping for the two of them to get a FB. Either Elsa on her own or Candice on her own.

16 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

To say Adriana can say whatever she wants without zero consequences is so far from true lol. Some people are kinda delusional when it comes to Adriana. Yeah she's powerful but not that powerful.

I definitely don't see VS making two FB's for Candice and Elsa. I'm pretty sure most people remember the shade Candice was throwing at Elsa 3 years ago when they went to London. Girl was intimidated as fuck by Elsa. I like Candice but her attitude towards other models sometimes is just cringe worthy and not professional at all, so no way on earth I'm hoping for the two of them to get a FB. Either Elsa on her own or Candice on her own.

I don't remember this, what happened in London?

6 minutes ago, tatehill said:

I don't remember this, what happened in London?

It was during an interview in NY before the plane took off, it was Candice, Doutzen and Elsa outside the plane. Elsa said something amongst the lines of doing some sightseeing (in London) and Candice just looked kinda annoyed and said "There won't be time for sightseeing." And then a little later Elsa mentioned that she was hoping to catch some sleep on the plane, and of course again, Candice was like "I don't think there will be any sleep on the plane." :rolleyes: What she said isn't that weird but it's how she said it and her expressions said more than enough. Doutzen just stood there not saying a lot because the awkwardness was just way too silly.

This isn't the first time though that she has acted this way during interviews. Years ago not too long after Adriana had given birth to Valentina and was talking about how happy she is to be a mom, Candice kept rolling her eyes and the way she said things made it even more obvious that she was/is very intimidated by her.

I had forgotten entirely about that interview. Kind of sad, because I think Elsa idolizes Candice a bit. 

Someone on tFS said that Irina Sharipova commented on IG that the taping is November 20th. I haven’t been able to find the comment (maybe she deleted it) but that matches up with that picture with the rumoured performers. 

31 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

It was during an interview in NY before the plane took off, it was Candice, Doutzen and Elsa outside the plane. Elsa said something amongst the lines of doing some sightseeing (in London) and Candice just looked kinda annoyed and said "There won't be time for sightseeing." And then a little later Elsa mentioned that she was hoping to catch some sleep on the plane, and of course again, Candice was like "I don't think there will be any sleep on the plane." :rolleyes: What she said isn't that weird but it's how she said it and her expressions said more than enough. Doutzen just stood there not saying a lot because the awkwardness was just way too silly.

This isn't the first time though that she has acted this way during interviews. Years ago not too long after Adriana had given birth to Valentina and was talking about how happy she is to be a mom, Candice kept rolling her eyes and the way she said things made it even more obvious that she was/is very intimidated by her.

LMAO. Thanks for sharing this. Just took my dislike for Candice to a whole new level. Used to think she was angelic but reading this changes my mind about her. Plus that whole talk about Candice smoking a week back... I guess it goes to show angels are not necessarily angelic. I never thought of her to be someone to shade unnecessarily, but wow... makes me feel like she can be a very mean person if she wants to be. 

38 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Can you link it? I'd love to see that :D

Never mind found it! The shade is real tho lol (starting at 1:00)

Edited by JJMarvel

^ Thanks for posting that! I tried to look for it but for some reason it didn't show up when I did. 

@PastaFreak It definitely shows that a lot of it is just a facade, and they're far from the perfect angelic beings VS wants the public to think. Just curious though, why do you dislike Candice so much? Is it something she did or said, or do you just prefer other girls? I liked her a lot years ago but she has changed and it seems to have gotten to her head. She likes to act very down to earth but like you said, I've always had a feeling she can be very mean when she wants to. I've read and heard some things about her that seem to confirm that so :/ 

1 hour ago, JJMarvel said:

Can you link it? I'd love to see that :D

Never mind found it! The shade is real tho lol (starting at 1:00)

16 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

^ Thanks for posting that! I tried to look for it but for some reason it didn't show up when I did. 

@PastaFreak It definitely shows that a lot of it is just a facade, and they're far from the perfect angelic beings VS wants the public to think. Just curious though, why do you dislike Candice so much? Is it something she did or said, or do you just prefer other girls? I liked her a lot years ago but she has changed and it seems to have gotten to her head. She likes to act very down to earth but like you said, I've always had a feeling she can be very mean when she wants to. I've read and heard some things about her that seem to confirm that so :/ 

13 minutes ago, tatehill said:

OH I do remember this I just forgot it lol

I saw it too. Now I'm curious, explain to me how it's shade. Because I'm not catching the shade very obviously, I must be someone who don't shade very often to not know how a subtle shade is like. But I did notice Candice rolling her eyes, but she was smiling while doing it so that lowered my defenses a bit. But I see the eye roll, I just sorta expected it to be a very obvious shade LOL. She wasn't looking at Elsa half of the time. 

@*Luna* I don't hate Candice in particular. It's just that, I'm a person who dislikes fake individuals or people who put up a facade for show. All it takes is one little thing that a model has lied about in the past, or that something they've done that contradicts what they say, then the good impression I have of you is forever gone. Such is the case with Candice, Lais, Behati, etc. I wasn't impressed with all those backstage/candid photos of the angels smoking, and surely wasn't going to ignore it. They can smoke for all they want, but it damages my impression of them. With Candice, I said the dislike took to a whole new level because I really liked her since 2012. To be honest, when I first started watching Candice in 2011, I really thought she was the epitome of a blonde bitch. Like mean girls styles, blonde bitch. Then I thought, oh maybe I was quick to judge she seems sweet enough so my impression of her lasted till now, until last week someone showed me pictures of her smoking, and then this talk about her shading a model on camera. It's the same if it happened to Sui, if tomorrow I read something bad about her, I might just stop liking her or not like her as much.

The biggest change in liking a model for me was Miranda Kerr. I read Miranda and her Kerrazy lies and then saw pictures of her smoking and what not. It really really really changed my impression of her. Right now, I just think of her as a beautiful model who can grace the runway. But previously, I looked up to her like models can be smart, have a university degree (think Miranda has one in Psychology) and be educated. And I guess all of that was a facade. Same with what happened to Taylor Swift since her feud with the Kardashians. No need for much words. 

Just now, PastaFreak said:

I saw it too. Now I'm curious, explain to me how it's shade. Because I'm not catching the shade very obviously, I must be someone who don't shade very often to not know how a subtle shade is like. But I did notice Candice rolling her eyes, but she was smiling while doing it so that lowered my defenses a bit. But I see the eye roll, I just sorta expected it to be a very obvious shade LOL.

I don't think it's terrible. But her smiling honestly seems to change to sorta sarcastic and she gives Elsa some side eyes, it's also just the tone of her voice and how she immediately shuts down everything Elsa says. You can tell Elsa kind of gets it too because she defends herself saying "I'm just trying to be positive" or something like that

Now I'm actually really curious to see how Candice would react if she were told she and Elsa are doing a duo FB. Lol I bet she wouldn't be pleased AT ALL. The tension between these two would be insane, and mainly coming from Candice tbh, because Elsa seems like a much more real person to me. I'm sure she has her favorite people to work with and all that but she seems a lot nicer in general.

2 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Now I'm actually really curious to see how Candice would react if she were told she and Elsa are doing a duo FB. Lol I bet she wouldn't be pleased AT ALL. The tension between these two would be insane, and mainly coming from Candice tbh, because Elsa seems like a much more real person to me. I'm sure she has her favorite people to work with and all that but she seems a lot nicer in general.

This makes me question the fight Erin mentioned back in VSFS2012 backstage. Can anyone explain if that was for real? Maybe the fight was with Candice :ninja: ?

14 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

This makes me question the fight Erin mentioned back in VSFS2012 backstage. Can anyone explain if that was for real? Maybe the fight was with Candice :ninja: ?

I do not know about this and this sounds juicy ! lol ...tell me more !

I honestly think Adriana saying a dual FB for blonds is just her usual spontaneous personal opinion and has nothing to do with the show. she does not take herself seriously so she doesn't say anything which actually has a double meaning under it. She expects people to take it on a face value ... at least that's the impression I get. Personally, I never see Elsa and Candice dual FB ever happening. If there is ever a new Dual FB it will be Candice and Bee (If she managed to stay an angel that long) because Candice is not intimidated by Behati and will stay her usual effortless self and Bee seems secure enough in her own skin to handle being alongside an angel like Candice and be in a shadow! not that Elsa wont be able to either but Candice will probably low key try and shade her to have a upper hand, which even I believe she tends to do since the beginning of her angeldom. 

35 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I don't think that had anything to do with Candice. Erin and Toni Garrn aren't exactly buddies lol Leo dated Erin before and after her he dated Toni. Erin was visibly upset by Toni being there at VSFS 2012, she pretty much looked down all night long. Erin and Candice used to be good friends though, but they seem to have had a falling out or something. They never hang out anymore or acknowledge each other so it's safe to say that friendship has sailed as well. Erin doesn't really seem to hang out with anyone anymore from her VS days so... 

Another classic shade moment lol between Candice and Miranda (they could never stand each other to begin with though). Now I'm sure some will think this is taking it too far or claim I'm seeing things that aren't there, however body language sure says a lot. Note at 0:05 how Candice bumps against Miranda when she joins her, then she's the only one of the 4 girls standing "in front" of them, all 3 of them are standing next to each other but somehow Candice isn't and is standing further away. Make of that whatever you want, I just think it shows how much better she felt compared to them, even back then when she wasn't as popular as she is now.

The interview with Elsa doesn't look shady to me, but we can't expect all those girls to get along. (girls in group are kind of the worst right ? lol)

I love Elsa the most out of the NA but she always seemed cold and not friendly to me, so I guess that's a point of view on whose a mean girl or not

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

lol, I remember this.