Bellazon

3 hours ago, Alexis10 said:

Hey everyone, last I heard the show is rumoured to take place on Nov 20th...any changes...or has it been confirmed? 

It's beeen a while and I dont have time time to go thru 20+ pages looking lol. Xoxo

Nothing has been confirmed so far :smile:

8 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

My thought is that when it's time for the FB wearer to be chosen, the powers that be set up either a dart board and toss darts at it with the  most hits being the one who gets the FB, or a wheel like wheel of fortune and spin the wheel. 

Makes as much sense as any other way they choose. 

Rock, paper, scissors, anyone? Though I'd say your guess might be pretty accurate. If only we could find out, ha.

Why are y'all expecting anything so soon? :rofl:  they usually start hyping the show in late October, I just don't get why people expect VS to do it earlier this year. I don't expect them to release anything until October 24th at the absolute earliest, that's when I expect them to drop the date and location of the show, then the next week the FB. 

8 hours ago, Clauds said:

I just saw the video and she said "it will be different, think hip hop, rap, it's a different pace", she didn't actually mention it was about the performer, it could be a segment, it could be about the BalmainxVS collection :idk: 

She could be talking about Taylor Swift. 'Ready For It' is a pop-rap song.

9 hours ago, Clauds said:

I just saw the video and she said "it will be different, think hip hop, rap, it's a different pace", she didn't actually mention it was about the performer, it could be a segment, it could be about the BalmainxVS collection :idk: 

Where can I see this interview ? :sad: Please link 

I saw VSConfessions posting a short post mentioning Adriana saying that this year, the models only got to see their outfits and not the collection. I guess the only person who would know what are the outfits are Devon/Barbs/Cindy, Dilone & probably Sui because they were all present at the initial stages of making the outfits.