Bellazon

2 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Zury should show this personality more on her shoots. She's always bored.

Yes. still dunno why VS choose her for pink spoke, she’s completly boring at sher shoots but She has a good personality

11 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

IMG_2499.thumb.PNG.99a66737db434109f91a21c0dbeb1f5f.PNG

Apparently that "source" told her (last year) that Jasmine was getting a green FB. Not sure what to think but make your own judgement :D I personally wouldn't be too excited about Lais getting it, it'll be so forgetable. (like REALLY forgetable) 

wanted to know who gets spread this news without speaking the sources. For me is all bullshit and this rumor starts when Elsa like the comment on IG saying that laís deserves it

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

A WOC getting the FB two years in a row? Seems so unrealistic considering this is VS we're talking about :rofl:

Also poor Romee, absolutely no one is rooting for her, she's the new Lindsay Ellingson :ninja:

Agree, Romee is boring like Lindsay E. 

Who said that she is the new Candice? lol

I do think the rumors about Lais getting the FB came from Elsa liking that comment, now, being 100% honest Lais has about the same odds of getting the FB as Romee which is pretty close to none. Lbr, Lais has been with VS since 2010, they (sadly) never gave her anything major, last year she and Martha were literally the only Angel who didn't get a single "big thing", I don't see VS pushing Lais from second-tier to FB wearer, is not like VS has been promoting her more than usual lately or going the extra mile for her :idk: 

I adore Lais, she's got by far the best body and she could wear a potatoes bag and still look flawless, but it just feels unrealistic to me that she'll get it this year, or any year tbh, I think Lais will be like Erin and leave VS without having a major moment. That being said, after Elsa, Lais is my second choice because she's my second favorite so I'd be more than happy to see her getting a big moment, as mentioned by others, she does deserve it a lot.

Just now, Clauds said:

Fact is, she didn't and she ended up having like 2 seconds of screentime in the entire show :idk: 

But not because VS didn't care about her. She just didn't have the confidence to do it so Joan Smalls got the wings and got to close the segment.

5 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Karlie walked for 2 show before being announced as an angel in 2013, then leaving by 2014. That's pretty alright. Romee came in at 2014, and became an angel by 2015. I remember saying how I thought Lais, Stella, Taylor, Martha all weren't worthy of being angels, my thoughts have changed since then.

Lais, Martha, Jasmine, Sara all walked AT least 2 years before ascending to angel status. Romee, Stella, Taylor walked in Nov 2014 and became angels by early 2015. See the difference? 

If I had to pick now, I'd choose Lais, Jasmine, Sara, Elsa, and (arguably) Martha to stay. I'm on the fence (leaning to dislike) about Taylor & Stella still, and sometimes think Romee hasn't quite proven herself. She's attractive, she's just inconsistent. Some days I like her and some days I don't, but I definitely don't like her "fake" boobs. Romee caught my attention earlier on because I thought she had a very good runway pose and wink, but now she feels so basic to me, not in the way of Lindsay Ellingson of course. 

I don't like Sara either, but I'm fine with her staying with because she's proven herself. 

p/s: Lindsay was great though. She seemed like a goody two shoes angels and I like that. I have not heard nor read any bad stuffs about her, her personality is pleasant. And I always wondered why she left. In her years as an angel, her HF career was meh, and her angel fame was also meh. I don't know why. Maybe VS just couldn't make her work?

Lais has been with VS since 2010, what do you mean 2 years before she became an Angel in 2014? Unless I misunderstood. Out of all the New Angels, she's prob the most deserving of the FB if it goes by seniority (which sadly it doesn't). 

Also, Karlie became an Angel in her FIRST show in 2011, NOT 2013. She left in 2014 to attend NYU.

3 minutes ago, Sanni said:

But not because VS didn't care about her. She just didn't have the confidence to do it so Joan Smalls got the wings and got to close the segment.

Still doesn't help her case for the FB tho :idk: 

1 minute ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Lais has been with VS since 2010, what do you mean 2 years before she became an Angel in 2014? Unless I misunderstood. Out of all the New Angels, she's prob the most deserving of the FB if it goes by seniority (which sadly it doesn't). 

''At least''

5 minutes ago, Sanni said:

It is, VS didn't care enough about her to accomodate Lais into getting something, she could have closed The Road Ahead, or she could have walked another segment and close it, but nope, VS was like soz girl, Joan is closing and getting the screentime, VS has gone out of their way to make sure the girls are comfortable before. Even if you take the whole opening/closing out, fact is she was probably the least featured Angel last year.

As much as I adore her, there's no denial VS has been screwing Lais since they signed her, I don't see them changing that so suddenly :idk: