Bellazon

1 hour ago, nuttyfeet said:

I don't understand why people think models can't be multidimensional ? They can have postive habits and negative habits. Do I think excessive partying, eating junk food regularly, or smoking is unhealthy ? Yes ! But as long as your positive habits overpower your negative habits I don't think models should be judged what they do on their own personal time. 

If a certain model (not going to take names) starts looking unhealthy, starts putting on weight and generally makes it evident what habits control her I think it's only fair to be picky when the whole point of the modeling world is having a sleek figure. If a model shows up to her shoots,shows, meeting on time and well adjusted (not hungover or sleepy) then only they will be taken seriously. Which most of the angels are clearly capable of so I don't understand whats the problem and where are the double standards here ?? 

This whole discussion wasn't even about the angels being "capable" of finding a way between healty and unhealthy habits. Maybe re read said posts? No one said they can't find a balance or don't have one but the absurd thing is that they pretend to be these super healthy outer space beings who never do anything bad because they're VS Angels lmao. Anyone who likes to believe that they are innocent little angels need to wake the fuck up. 

@*Luna* 

Lol ! Clam down ! Like the nature of conversations is this got down to why ed can't be called a hypocrite. Someone commented Behati and Elsa should be fired for smoking? (Which is absurd because an employer can't discriminate smokers and non smokers untill the said habit affects their performance ) 

Because apparently Ed is hypocrite for saying someone partying instead of working out pushed him to not cast her again, yet there are angels who smoke and drink and party. 

So I was just pointing out some models can maintain a balance without it impacting their career. Which (not taking names again) impacted the model recasting according to Ed. 

Again, never even called them divine angels...infact contradictory to that I am acknowledging that they have both health and unhealthy habits !  The difference is you will get backlash for letting the unhealthy habits affect your capability ! 

I've met/hung around Sara, Jasmine, and Lais at EDC this year, and none of them were even drinking the free alcohol provided/doing drugs/anything of the sort. They were just dancing and having fun and talking to one another. So while they do go to the events/parties I don't think you can necessarily assume that they are there to support "typical model habits".

Btw, Lais is super sweet and kind. 

4 hours ago, *Luna* said:

@Clauds So just because there are no pictures of them partying/drinking etc, that automatically means they sit on the couch at night and never do anything "scandalous"? Just because there is no proof doesn't mean it's not true. It makes sense for them to hide all these things and not show them smoking weed, partying hard, making out with each other or whatever because that's exactly what VS does NOT want them to show to the public. It doesn't fit into their fantasy world. Everyone knows these things happen, you just don't talk about them. You just look away and pretend you didn't just see whatever it is you saw. That's like saying you seriously believe that at some of these after parties, all the models have one glass of champagne and then call it a night...? Yeah sure they'll be in bed by 10 pm lol. NOT.

I don't really understand why it's so hard to admit that these girls probably don't live as healthy as they say/show on their social media. Lais and Jasmine seem to love a good party or two, same for Romee, again, nothing wrong with that, but I seriously do not believe for one second that they never drink a little too much and not get drunk. As much as Romee just loves to show her avocado toast and whatnot, I'm sure she indulges in things too yet that's not cool anymore. Nowadays you gotta survive on kale, acai bowls and do juice cleanses 24/7 in order to be considered healthy :rolleyes: 

Exactly! Jasmine is well known hardcore partier I'm not saying she does drugs, of course not, but she drinks till she blacks out every weekend according to herself and from what we see on social media :rolleyes: also Taylor Hill is nicknamed "Tequila Taylor" so that speaks volumes already lol

once again, I'm not saying all the Angels are demons who wreak havoc and commit crimes every night, I'm just saying be real. They're not perfect so let's stop pretending they are.

1 minute ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Exactly! Jasmine is well known hardcore partier I'm not saying she does drugs, of course not, but she drinks till she blacks out every weekend according to herself and from what we see on social media :rolleyes: also Taylor Hill is nicknamed "Tequila Taylor" so that speaks volumes already lol

once again, I'm not saying all the Angels are demons who wreak havoc and commit crimes every night, I'm just saying be real. They're not perfect so let's stop pretending they are.

Eh some people on here will always have a hard time admitting others can be right about something. I've stopped caring lol but that doesn't stop me from speaking my mind, glad to see someone (you) does agree though. 

4 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Eh some people on here will always have a hard time admitting others can be right about something. I've stopped caring lol but that doesn't stop me from speaking my mind, glad to see someone (you) does agree though. 

God forbid you have an opinion on these "precious and pure" Angels :cain: bull fucking shit. They're making it seem like we're dehumanizing them and shaming them because they have occasional unhealthy habits...people need to learn how to read. Simple as that. We're clearly referring to Ed's hypocritical ass comment made about Barbara. Which also makes no sense considering the girl was only 18-19 years old when he made that comment, of course she's gonna wanna go out and party. She's a young and beautiful girl and last time I checked, she doesn't have a VS contract she's obligated to. So Ed needs to get off his high-horse and peep the social media of his girls more often.

On a side note....I now have high expectations for Aiden Curtiss, after Fashion week this year she's really growing on me: she has a good walk, she's so tall which is always a plus in my eyes (she's 1.83m/6'0 feet) and she's natural beauty. I hope she gets two looks this year and takes advantage of her momma's "hard work" :rofl:

35 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I'm known as Wine Junky Wino Yvette, but that doesn't mean I drink/party every single day.... It means that when I do drink, I drink a lot of wine.... :rofl: and I mean a lot.... a lot of wine... the most levels of wine.

Nope, you are an unhealthy alcoholic. Sorry, end of discussion.

Let's hit those AA meetings together.

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Interesting tidbit. This dress was made by Balmain.

43A026C200000578-4830660-Betrayed_While_

I wonder if her performing has been in the works for a while now.

Just read that Taylor Swift is confirmed to be performing at the Pepsi music fest in December.

So, Kendall drops out of VSFS then we find out Taylor will perform, then we find out Taylor will perform for Pepsi event even though she up to recently had a Coca Cola sponsorship. Kendall is sponsored by Pepsi.

Taylor going after Kendall's throat on all fronts, lol.

1 minute ago, Schemer said:

So, Kendall drops out of VSFS then we find out Taylor will perform, then we find out Taylor will perform for Pepsi event even though she up to recently had a Coca Cola sponsorship. Kendall is sponsored by Pepsi.

Interesting, since TSwift had to turn down the Super Bowl since it's a Pepsi promoted event