Bellazon

1 hour ago, Limerlight said:

Back to the cave now with the highland cattle until summoned again 

Stop being so PC butt hurt everyone  Gawd

Forum: “That is so non PC!”
Limer, Pretty & Pheno: “Forum, stop trying to make PC happen! It’s not going to happen!”

PS: @PastaFreak Keep up the good work

Papa Limer <3!

3 hours ago, Limerlight said:

Back to the cave now with the highland cattle until summoned again 

fjeAPAm.jpg

PS: @PastaFreak Keep up the good work

fcdslRG.gif

baby cow!!!!!! Too cute for words! 

Ido not know if this cow is scratching because it's licking a fence, or licking a fence  because it's  scratching.

4 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Try 69. He really needs to let go of some control if he wants to live any longer... 

Ed is 69 :ninja: ? Holy fffu- Now it makes sense why he looks so worn out in every video. He looks like he's about to kick the bucket if all this VS nonsense goes on.

p/s: does anyone know if Ed is a pleasant guy to work with? he looks like a doting American father that I'd want. No, I don't have daddy issues. 

pp/s: RttR related. We didn't get an episode aired last night because they putting the broadcast to a halt for awhile. Also, I mentioned the crowned winner would be revealed on 3/10, but I think the production team decided against it at the eleventh hour. I think Christian or One got the spot. 

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

Ed is 69 :ninja: ? Holy fffu- Now it makes sense why he looks so worn out in every video. He looks like he's about to kick the bucket if all this VS nonsense goes on.

p/s: does anyone know if Ed is a pleasant guy to work with? he looks like a doting American father that I'd want. No, I don't have daddy issues. 

YEP. Born 1948, checked a couple websites to make sure. From what I've read, he's a really nice person, especially as a boss, always doing the most for the girls and the rest of his staff. 

Also, this was posted before the 2015 show, think he might have been talking about Barbara Palvin?

IMG_20171006_003147_014.jpg

4 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

YEP. Born 1948, checked a couple websites to make sure. From what I've read, he's a really nice person, especially as a boss, always doing the most for the girls and the rest of his staff. 

Also, this was posted before the 2015 show, think he might have been talking about Barbara Palvin?

IMG_20171006_003147_014.jpg

How do you guys even find these info? I googled, wiki search Ed Razek, I don't even get his birth year. Ed must look pretty suave in his earlier days. Too bad he's short. But at 69 and looking that attractive still, damn. 

p/s: Brownie points for being tech savvy, especially on Instagram.

pp/s: How old is John Pfeiffer? Looks about 45 to me. He's gay right?

29 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

How do you guys even find these info? I googled, wiki search Ed Razek, I don't even get his birth year. Ed must look pretty suave in his earlier days. Too bad he's short. But at 69 and looking that attractive still, damn. 

p/s: Brownie points for being tech savvy, especially on Instagram.

pp/s: How old is John Pfeiffer? Looks about 45 to me. He's gay right?

Same as you, google. Took me a few minutes, but I found it just fine, haha. It's a good thing he's well versed on social media, means he can keep an eye on the girls... 

Below is one of the oldest photos I could find from a quick Google search. My only comment would be about his fake tan. (Some more here.)

As for John, sadly I have no idea... All I could find is that he started working as a casting director back in 1992, so he's probably in his 40s...

2avictoriassecret__t640.jpg

Just now, GlitterAndWings said:

Same as you, google. Took me a few minutes, but I found it just fine, haha. It's a good thing he's well versed on social media, means he can keep an eye on the girls... 

Below is one of the oldest photos I could find from a quick Google search. My only comment would be about his fake tan. (Some more here.)

As for John, sadly I have no idea... All I could find is that he started working as a casting director back in 1992, so he's probably in his 40s...

2avictoriassecret__t640.jpg

Sexy Papa Ed <3. 

@ivancica

It’s illegal to discriminate against smokers, There are people, who do both. One can train at the gym regularly and also happen to have a pretty steady cigarette habit and I believe Lais also smokes. As long as their ability to show up on time, do a good job and have a good body I don't think they can do that...  

I actually don't mind Taylor performing this year since I can't think of any other possible candidate? Beyoncé will NEVER perform for VSFS, she did once and that was with Destiny Child but as a solo artist? absolutely not. She would need to have a HUGE paycheck and VS simply can't afford her. Rihanna is a no go either since she's done with VS after the whole Jourdan Dunn fiasco and I'm glad Camila Cabello isn't performing. I'm not a fan of Taylor but she'll certainly bring the attention and the buzz that VS has severely lacked the last past two years. Her performing in 2013 and 2014 brought up the ratings and look how hard they dropped in 2015 and 2016 :rolleyes: 

BUT....my only concern is that she won't act like a complete idiot swaying her arms and blocking the models from walking, pretty much stealing their attention like she did in both 2013 and 2014, but it's Taylor so I doubt it...

On 05/10/2017 at 9:23 AM, CandleVixen said:

I'm  staying optimistic about the show, though I know that anything Oliver does will  be more  AhhhhMaaaziiinggggg!!  than Sophia.  (loved how you said it  here. :hug:

Me too I am optimistic about the show too, the Balmain collaboration is a pleasant surprise. He knows how to dress women. I can totally see him going a high fashion route and give us glam-punk- black leather, pins, studs, spikes, chains, some plaid ! Which as I am typing I realise is a little outdated but we can wait and watch ! 

Then you can apply the same to Behati and Candice for smoking cigarettes, smoking weed, partying, etc because I can't imagine that being the image VS wants to portray?? When you think about it, it is very silly to promote this healthy lifestyle yet models are probably doing all sorts of unhealthy things in order to maintain their "perfect" bodies, but in the end... A fantasy sells, and people just prefer to look the other way when it comes to these kinds of things. I'll never forget years ago, I think around 2011, Candice got very thin and people said all kinds of things about it, apparently VS was even thinking of cutting ties with her because she looked so unhealthy. Anyway, long story short, Candice claimed it was because of her hectic schedule and the more she works the thinner she gets. Sorry but she didn't even get super popular until 2013 and was very busy then, yet somehow she never got so thin again. I don't believe that it was because of her hectic schedule and you could definitely tell it was not done in a healthy way. She has never had a rail thin frame to begin with. They literally lie about themselves all the time yet that seems to be the thing to do nowadays anyway, to sell an image that's far from the truth and to be honest, very unrealistic.

15 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Then you can apply the same to Behati and Candice for smoking cigarettes, smoking weed, partying, etc because I can't imagine that being the image VS wants to portray?? When you think about it, it is very silly to promote this healthy lifestyle yet models are probably doing all sorts of unhealthy things in order to maintain their "perfect" bodies, but in the end... A fantasy sells, and people just prefer to look the other way when it comes to these kinds of things. I'll never forget years ago, I think around 2011, Candice got very thin and people said all kinds of things about it, apparently VS was even thinking of cutting ties with her because she looked so unhealthy. Anyway, long story short, Candice claimed it was because of her hectic schedule and the more she works the thinner she gets. Sorry but she didn't even get super popular until 2013 and was very busy then, yet somehow she never got so thin again. I don't believe that it was because of her hectic schedule and you could definitely tell it was not done in a healthy way. She has never had a rail thin frame to begin with. They literally lie about themselves all the time yet that seems to be the thing to do nowadays anyway, to sell an image that's far from the truth and to be honest, very unrealistic.

The majority of the models from the "Golden Years" of VS were known to be hardcore partiers, heavy drinkers, smokers and drug abusers, several Angels as well (with the exception of Gisele and Tyra)...so idk what kind of "all are models workout so therefore are healthy" image Ed is trying to project here because....

IMG_8112.GIF

I did not buy Candice’s explanation either because around the same time, she talked about doing boxing as a workout. Why would she be doing one of the most intense, calorie-consuming cardio workouts possible if she was genuinely trying to gain weight?

@AngelAshley94 Gisele not a partier? I could've sworn I read somewhere that she used to go to parties all the time in NY (back when she was modelling full time and doing VS). Plus apparently during her time with Leonardo she was far from the healthy person she now claims to be, it was all fast food, lots of steak and fries, coca cola... Don't forget the pizza's, donuts backstage at VS :rofl: Don't get me wrong though, I actually prefer for them to be honest and show what they're really like. Makes them seem so much more relatable and normal like the rest of us, instead of all this "I work out 24/7 365 a days non stop, I only eat kale and drink green juice" bullshit.

Nice to see we're back to calling a bunch of women we don't know unhealthy, drug addicts and having eating disorders. Never thought I could get so much info just because they smoke cigarrettes :rofl: