Bellazon

If Taylor really got Jenner blackballed from the show, it must burn Kendall to know that all that preferential treatment she got in the past two years went straight out the window as soon as a bigger star came to the scene, it meant nothing because Kendall wouldn’t even get cast in the show(!)

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

If Taylor really got Jenner blackballed from the show, it must burn Kendall to know that all that preferential treatment she got in the past two years went straight out the window as soon as a bigger star came to the scene, it meant nothing because Kendall wouldn’t even get cast in the show(!)

I don't know why people think the K Klan is that influential in terms of ratings. Keeping Up gets a 0.7 in the ratings. I bet more than half of that already watches the VSFS. Yes they have 2m likes on IG Pics and some social media buzz but it's all very artificial IMO.

I’m not talking about ratings, I’m thinking from her point of view. Kendall wants to be a model so bad, she wants to be like Cindy Crawford one day and along comes Taylor, a singer, who can block Kendall’s work with one word, it must just make Kendall’s blood boil to think that she is so insignificant to her clients in the end.

10 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I’m not talking about ratings, I’m thinking from her point of view. Kendall wants to be a model so bad, she wants to be like Cindy Crawford one day and along comes Taylor, a singer, who can block Kendall’s work with one word, it must just make Kendall’s blood boil to think that she is so insignificant to her clients in the end.

Oh.

Yeah, must suck.

My issue with Taylor is that she's done the show twice already and it seems kind of redundant, however, IF she is the reason why Kendull didn't book the show then I hope she keeps performing every fucking year Taylor >>>>>>>>>>> Kartrashians.

And honestly I love her music, it's catchy as fuck and I love how full of drama she is and how she always control her own narratives. And Americans lover her, as I said, anything she touches is gold, wether we like or not, she's one of the most popular people in the world and people will tune in to watch her because they love her or because they hate her and want to trash talk about her, it's a win for VS either way. Also she's gorgeous, whatever

I just want VSFS to be a show that doesn't have squads based on some silly superstar. Bella/Gigi squads are unavoidable, Kendull squads too. But it gets boring and just downright dumb when you see something like Taylor Swift vs. the Kardashians. VSFS is slowly turning in to a power parade. Taylor Swift and her squad are the reason why I started hating her since then. And especially when TS got exposed for her lies with Kanye West, that was the last straw for me.

So no, I don't like TS anymore. I loved her when she wrote songs about her enemies, but her new image has been nothing but being a bitch. VSFS is a place where holy tits exists, and I don't know why Ed would allow Taylor to taint them tits. 

But Kim edited the call, she cut like more than half of the conversation and honestly recording Taylor without her permission is bullshit. God only knows how the whole thing really went down tbh

9 minutes ago, Clauds said:

But Kim edited the call, she cut like more than half of the conversation and honestly recording Taylor without her permission is bullshit. God only knows how the whole thing really went down tbh

It's really a he say, she say thing. But Taylor Swift responded in a wrong manner. I mean there is no point using evil to beget evil. If Taylor went as far as ruin Kendall's friendship with Oliver, that's just stooping way too low to take a blow at your enemy. In this case, I even think Kendall is innocent because the beef that Taylor has is with her step-sister. Even if Kendall did support her sister in any way. 

Taylor responded in a shady manner if any. It's one to write songs, but it's another to use your power to harm others. For that, I don't like how VS is kissing her ass. Because VS should know not to actively take sides and what not. Kissing the Hadids' ass, fine. Kissing Taylor's ass and letting her decide who walks and who doesn't, that's pretty stupid. I mean, what Taylor did didn't sit well with my principles though, I know it doesn't matter but I guess what I meant is, as much as I don't like Kendall walking the VSFS, if Taylor DID have a part in sabotaging her chances to walk, then it disgusts me. 

VS should know better than to tamper with something that doesn't involve them. After all, they are nothing but a lingerie company running a fashion show. If I were Ed deciding things, I wouldn't let Taylor ruin the entire show just by her appearing with her silly squad. And speaking of Ed, he's gone mushy over the year. How old is he? In his 50s closing on 60s? That guy looks tired in almost every VS video. 

Or maybe both TY and Kendall don't care about each other and it was just a coincidence? since Kendall is said to not be in the show because of her La Perla contract. I mean, if VS loves getting attention (which we know they do), they'd definitely want Kendall to walk while Taylor is performing. 

7 hours ago, ivancica said:

I think Lais is placed in the wrong section? she's an  Angel, and  will be in the VSFS,  right?

In the minority here, but I'm kinda excited for Taylor. She's one of the view mainstream singers I actually enjoy listening to ...

Same here. I actually only became a fan of her after seeing her VSFS 2013 since I am so detached from the mainstream music world that I had only heard her name, not her music and this gave me an incentive to try her other songs. ;)

On 04/10/2017 at 11:28 AM, PastaFreak said:

I picked it up from @Clauds @Limerlight and you <3. You guys are my inspiration <3. 

Ddxd4vl.jpg

You summoned me my child?

I was quite fine in the depth of the cave yet now have been summoned <_<

-------------

Also are, we seriously still on a young lady making a funny voice on video?

Holy fuck people:

It was a funny voice, a reaction, something ditzy. Next time any member's voice is .0000001 of an octave lower or high than what it normally is by other member's logic: "You're a racist and should be ashamed." Don't even start with funny voices, most members will try to send you to Gitmo and then plead the Omar Khadr defence and get $20 CDN from the Canadian government.

Back to the cave now with the highland cattle until summoned again 

Stop being so PC butt hurt everyone :cain: Gawd

Forum: “That is so non PC!”
Limer, Pretty & Pheno: “Forum, stop trying to make PC happen! It’s not going to happen!”

fjeAPAm.jpg

PS: @PastaFreak Keep up the good work

fcdslRG.gif