Bellazon

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

I said this in the VS thread already but I can bet that Taylor Swift will peform ...Ready for it? in Punk Angels. I also wouldn't be surprised if this segment is just the Angels and maybe Ming, Alexina, Karlie and Maria who are loved by Olivier and are also the faces of BalmainxLoreal, I can't see Olivier not having an input in who wears his collection, like I can't come to see Olivier being okay with some random model walking with his capsule collection, he is one of the few designers who is very loyal to his clique of models. This could potentially mean VS will also use BalmainxLoreal products at least for this segment.

but the angels have only two outfits, I do not see them all in this segment

2 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

there are so many singers with new albums or single to promote but no, who cares, just make perform Taylor for the 2359430875209 time

or maybe she's the only one who wants to perform at the vsfs since the ratings aren't that great

But how many singers out there are actually as big as Taylor? Beyoncé is a no-go, Rihanna probably the same. I get it's boring we'll see her again, but I do understand why VS keeps going for Taylor, anything she does is gold

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

But how many singers out there are actually as big as Taylor? Beyoncé is a no-go, Rihanna probably the same. I get it's boring we'll see her again, but I do understand why VS keeps going for Taylor, anything she does is gold

the ratings the second time she performed dropped so i don't see the good side of this

25 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

If Taylor Swift was in this forum and @Clauds prediction came true.

1x3bus.thumb.jpg.ad45db7711c83da25a716be0ab2868eb.jpg

Watch me be spot on :rofl: 

Pw2erwwu o

I honestly just hope Elsa and Harry take some backstage pictures and let me be happy tbh, they are my secret unrealistic celebrity ship. I mean two people who dress like that must belong together :ninja: 

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Watch me be spot on :rofl: 

Pw2erwwu o

I honestly just hope Elsa and Harry take some backstage pictures and let me be happy tbh, they are my secret unrealistic celebrity ship. I mean two people who dress like that must belong together :ninja: 

are you rooting for Elsa x Harry :rofl: ?

100% rooting for them to happen, they both love 70s, hate today's music, love YSL and Gucci and wear some of the most horrible 70s inspired clothes I have ever seen. HELSA NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

Sorry Tom, aka Elsa's boyfriend, I like you but you ain't Harry

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

100% rooting for them to happen, they both love 70s, hate today's music, love YSL and Gucci and wear some of the most horrible 70s inspired clothes I have ever seen. HELSA NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

Sorry Tom, aka Elsa's boyfriend, I like you but you ain't Harry

but Harry is too young for her.

48 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

He has dated TSwift and she's older than Elsa

He dated Caroline Flack who is 37, he'd be fine with Elsa :rofl:  I need one of these psycho Insta account to get me some edits of them tbh, like I know yall read BZ so please do me a favor 

In the minority here, but I'm kinda excited for Taylor. She's one of the view mainstream singers I actually enjoy listening to ... The shade that girl shovels makes me giddy, and her level of boy problems makes me love my own relationship that much more...

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

In the minority here, but I'm kinda excited for Taylor. She's one of the view mainstream singers I actually enjoy listening to ... The shade that girl shovels makes me giddy, and her level of boy problems makes me love my own relationship that much more...

I'm gonna join in on the scrutiny with you.

She brings buzzy, I love how classy 2014 was, her songs are great runway-wise. And I mean I saw a video that showed like 100 ways she was sending buzz through the Look What You Made Me Do video, it's just insane by this point. It was proven that she lied and she capitalizes on it with LWYMMD having like 200m views in a week. Insanely smart.

I need to know the source of your set because it's very uhm, atractive..