Bellazon

This means at least one segment will be edgy and sexy, Olivier may do some shitty clothes sometimes but he also makes really sexy clothes and I doubt he'll allow VS to do something cheesy and cutesy with his collection. I can also see this segment being an Angels + Ming only segment tbh, Olivier loves them all I think he'll get a say on who can wear his designs 

4 hours ago, phenobarbie said:

As for accents I love how it's acceptable for someone to imitate an Australian accent, or a British accent or a southern accent but the minute any accent associated with someone of "color" is used it's racist. Oh that's right, that's because there's no such thing as white culture. I fucking hate social justice warriors who look for reasons to be offended. You seem to fall into that category. The hypocrisy is nauseating.

Hi, I've been lurking on bellazon since 2012 and i refrain from being a keyboard warrior or the like. But i really do have to point this out, do people who have an Australian, British or heck even French accent get mocked for having an accent? Are they disadvantaged when it comes to employment? Because i'm pretty sure when a German or a French person speaks in English its so "sexy" but an Indian accent is just funny, am i right? 

Do you have an accent similar to Indian or such, have you ever been held back by it? Do let me know. 

this Balmain X VS collaboration has long been seen coming seeing how Olivier adores the show and how he lets the most of the VS Angels walk his show. I like Olivier, yes his collections can be repetitive but he's doing all that he can to make Balmain still relevant and make noise in the realm of fashion houses today. His collaborations with other brands have gone well so I can't wait what he has in store for Victoria's Secret.