Bellazon

Adriana will always be a queen IMO, and no matter how little her screen time or how bland her outfits are the public loves her, she’s ALWAYS trending ahead of the other models on twitter. I don’t think VS will ever strike gold again with the newer angels like they have with the old/older ones. Hell, even when Candice wasn’t at the show last year, she trended on twitter. 

If I had to pick any models to leave currently it’d be Taylor and Sarah (they’re beautiful but the racist stunts they’ve pulled has killed any like or want for me to see their work.) Romee is kinda meh for me too. I love Lais though and Jasmine. Elsa is growing on me too... ❤️? 

I also have a question, I was having a discussion with someone about this earlier, and I’m curious on what you guys think. Would you guys want a VS reunion show where old angels come back to walk (Tyra, Heidi, Doutzen, Naomi etc). Think it would be cool to see or awful? 

5 hours ago, ilum said:

Does Ming act like that only when doing interviews in English or is she always like that? I'm wondering if sometimes it's just hard for her to come up with an answer in English even though she seems to be pretty fluent in it.

She isn't and never was fluent in English :rofl: only someone like Clauds constantly praises her English. Ming definitely knows English, but spoken English is not a capability she has. As someone who has received degree level education though, her written English is definitely better. 

7 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

First part, about Candice, It could be motherhood that's making her seem lackluster.  It can take more out of you, more than you think. 

Russel's 2014 book has it's thread around here somewhere. I am  lousy with searches on the forum else I'd link it to you hun. 

Also, thanks for replying about the book. I tried searching the entire BZ but can't find it. Do you still remember what was its subject?

8 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

First part, about Candice, It could be motherhood that's making her seem lackluster.  It can take more out of you, more than you think. 

I think she needs to cut some of her hair. I bet she would look better with decent haircut.

7 hours ago, HeyAngel said:

If I had to pick any models to leave currently it’d be Taylor and Sarah (they’re beautiful but the racist stunts they’ve pulled has killed any like or want for me to see their work.) Romee is kinda meh for me too. I love Lais though and Jasmine. Elsa is growing on me too... ❤️? 

Singing song lyrics doesn't make you racist. As for the other video if you had actually seen it with regards to Taylor you wouldn't even be bringing it up. But it's funny people can't seem to let it go even when 90% of them have little to no idea as to actual content of the video.

4 hours ago, phenobarbie said:

Singing song lyrics doesn't make you racist. As for the other video if you had actually seen it with regards to Taylor you wouldn't even be bringing it up. But it's funny people can't seem to let it go even when 90% of them have little to no idea as to actual content of the video.

I said racist stunts, I didn’t say they were inherently racist. You can say or do something racist without actually being racist. How she handled the whole situation is what made it awful, blocking fans for trying to inform someone that singing the N word when not black is what left a bad taste in my mouth. And Taylor literally made fun of Indian accents when she works with non American models all the time, that’s cool if you want to defend her or look up her work, but copping an attitude with me for expressing my opinion isn’t gonna change that. Just because you don’t find their actions racist, doesn’t mean I, a half black woman can’t speak on it and not want to follow their career or ‘let it go’. 

23 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

?????

i.e 

Elsa: Candice is perfect.... I really wish I was more like Candice, she's everything I'm not! I deserve to be just like her.....  I'm going to be exactly like Candice.... ... fuck it....I AM GOING TO BE CANDICE!  RAWR ELSA SMASH! Fuck that bitch, I'm the new Blonde Bombshell..... get in my way and I'll cut you.

Single White Female :rofl:

OMGGGGGGGGGGG I can totally see that hahaha now i need to see that film, thanks!!

57 minutes ago, HeyAngel said:

. And Taylor literally made fun of Indian accents when she works with non American models all the time, that’s cool if you want to defend her or look up her work, but copping an attitude with me for expressing my opinion isn’t gonna change that.

No no she didn't. You have NO idea what happened because you never saw the video. I was the one who brought up the video in the first place and the internet being a bunch of sheep jumped on the hate bandwagon with zero proof... Noting more than hearsay.

My ORIGINAL post in regard to the video

On 10/3/2015 at 4:28 PM, Prettyphile said:

Taylor baby cakes if you see this, please stop doing snapchat all the time.  :beating:

Everyone then freaked out because of something Phenobarbie said (she was the one with the original video)... At this point only two people had seen it. Myself and Pheno....

On 10/3/2015 at 4:46 PM, phenobarbie said:

I get that feeling to. Keeping in mind he's in his what early thirties, perhaps there's a reason they got along so well when she was younger. If his maturity level is at this now, what the hell was it earlier.

My biggest issue here is that they are doing it in an environment where anyone passing can see and hear, and then they clearly zoom in on him. It's almost like they were searching for a reaction. Baiting the bull so to speak. I think Taylor has a bit of growing up to do, and I don't think it will happen with her current significant other.

--- Year later I get a copy of the video and show it to a group of people on BZ who CONFIRM Taylor wasn't being racist in any way shape or form.

On 8/18/2016 at 4:29 PM, Prettyphile said:

@toodarnhot - I finally got a copy of the "racist" Taylor video in which I NEVER once said Taylor was acting like a racist, what I said is

I then mentioned that oversensitive preachy Tumblr types can take anything said and turn it into a bigger issue then it really is/was... which is EXACTLY what happened. I guarantee 99.9% of you hadn't seen the video and rather then leave it that you turned it into something it wasn't aka Taylor Hill = Racist.

So Toodarnhot I"d like to privately show  you the video and then can then let them know your honest opinion.. I'd make it public, however oversensitive preachy Tumblr types can take anything said and turn it into a bigger issue then it really is/was

On 8/19/2016 at 6:44 AM, Limerlight said:

I watched the video :idk: 

Until Pretty told me for the 10th time what the but hurtz are about I noticed nothing and I still don't.

Just silly voices by some loser with Taylor commenting on something they saw :idk: 

The dude's voice sounded terrible to whatever he tried to do or be silly or funny or w/e.

Nothing to see here.

That's all fam.

Taylor's voice there is kinda fuck me sexy though

On 8/19/2016 at 9:07 AM, toodarnhot said:

As one of those "preachy tumblr SJW" types myself, I'll say that the video is nothing to get worked up over. What was described in the thread previously was grossly exaggerated from what the video actually was. HG was attempting some sort of "joke" that didn't translate, and was probably still in bad taste imo, but wasn't never as severe as it was made out to be and Taylor honestly wasn't involved or egging it on. 

I sent the video to like 10 people all of whom confirmed Taylor did or said nothing wrong.... So the racist Taylor shit can die now.

1 hour ago, HeyAngel said:

I said racist stunts, I didn’t say they were inherently racist. You can say or do something racist without actually being racist. How she handled the whole situation is what made it awful, blocking fans for trying to inform someone that singing the N word when not black is what left a bad taste in my mouth. And Taylor literally made fun of Indian accents when she works with non American models all the time, that’s cool if you want to defend her or look up her work, but copping an attitude with me for expressing my opinion isn’t gonna change that. Just because you don’t find their actions racist, doesn’t mean I, a half black woman can’t speak on it and not want to follow their career or ‘let it go’. 

If you're one of those people that thinks that singing along to a song and singing the lyrics that the artist felt was appropriate to put out there is racist you are part of the problem not the solution. Nigger shouldn't be said by white or black or brown or whatever fucking color you are because of it's racist association. So in this case blame the artist not the people singing along to the inane lyrics. But sure if you want to call that racist because you are a "person of color" go for it, but it's hypocritical at best and well the worst is something I can't say.

As for the video chances are you never saw it and are you just jumping on the bandwagon because oh no perceived social injustice is being done. The video wasn't taken down regardless of what one or two people said as I was able to view it for the full 24 hours that snapchat keeps stories up as were about 40 other people I know. The idiot in the video was her boyfriend, but again as a "woman of color" feel free to jump on a bandwagon you don't even understand. The fact that you pulled out that excuse to justify this leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

58 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

No no she didn't. You have NO idea what happened because you never saw the video. I was the one who brought up the video in the first place and the internet being a bunch of sheep jumped on the hate bandwagon with zero proof... Noting more than hearsay.

My ORIGINAL post in regard to the video

Everyone then freaked out because of something Phenobarbie said (she was the one with the original video)... At this point only two people had seen it. Myself and Pheno....

--- Year later I get a copy of the video and show it to a group of people on BZ who CONFIRM Taylor wasn't being racist in any way shape or form.

I sent the video to like 10 people all of whom confirmed Taylor did or said nothing wrong.... So the racist Taylor shit can die now.

There’s literally still video up of her mocking Indian accents still on You-Tube, idk if that’s the video you’re referring to, but that’s the one I’ve seen. I’m not trying to fight, just stating my opinion on why I thought it was racist of her to do that and why I don’t like following her or her work anymore. 

42 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

If you're one of those people that thinks that singing along to a song and singing the lyrics that the artist felt was appropriate to put out there is racist you are part of the problem not the solution. Nigger shouldn't be said by white or black or brown or whatever fucking color you are because of it's racist association. So in this case blame the artist not the people singing along to the inane lyrics. But sure if you want to call that racist because you are a "person of color" go for it, but it's hypocritical at best and well the worst is something I can't say.

As for the video chances are you never saw it and are you just jumping on the bandwagon because oh no perceived social injustice is being done. The video wasn't taken down regardless of what one or two people said as I was able to view it for the full 24 hours that snapchat keeps stories up as were about 40 other people I know. The idiot in the video was her boyfriend, but again as a "woman of color" feel free to jump on a bandwagon you don't even understand. The fact that you pulled out that excuse to justify this leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

How am I part of the problem in thinking that non black folks shouldn’t say the N word? And I brought it up, because I am uncomfortable when any non black persons used the word. And if black people want to reclaim the N word, that is their right and choice, it’s also their choice to decide if they don’t want any non black folks using it. If a black person saying it leaves a bad taste in their mouth on how someone reacted to being called out for saying the N word upsets you more than the action then that’s on you. There is literally no justification for a non black person saying that word. Ever. I don’t understand how you can say no one should ever say it, then say you can’t blame people for doing singing along to it and use it yourself as well. But clearly this won’t be something we agree on as she’s your avatar and I’m not trying to fight, my comment was an offhand one about why I don’t like Sara or Taylor, and I still stand by that.