Bellazon

58 minutes ago, tipi12 said:

You must be fun at parties :rolleyes:

Why just not say what you mean instead of saying something and then saying "but that's not what I mean"... It makes it 1: even more confusing and 2: just pointless. You're not making yourself clear when you say one thing but actually mean something else, and I think that's what he/she is trying to say. Nothing to get defensive about or something but it would make it a lot easier for everyone.

RlTj8cWl_o.gif

Listen up.

1. If you still want to call Beyoncé derivative after what she did on Lemonade, you're not being objective :rolleyes: Which is fine, music is obviously and always subjective (especially pop-based artists) but don't pretend you're approaching her objectively. Real reasons (her vibe doesn't match the VSFS, she probably considers herself above performing there, what would she even perform since she doesn't have anything new out (Mi Gente remix aside)) > rehashed and objectively false talking points (she's derivative, she's a diva, her voice is bad)

2. Overstatement is a common tactic in voicing opinions and easily understood unless you willfully don't want to understand it. 

3. This isn't Twitter. Some people love Beyoncé. Some merely like her. Some find her overrated. Some hate her. We aren't having stan wars over this. Done.

Anyway. 

Am I reaching in thinking Ariana Grande might return to VS? She's got about ten years of goodwill from Manchester ( :heart: ) and she's been in the studio for her next album already. So fourth quarter single release = performing at the VSFS again?

Plus there's Zayn (I could see Dusk Til Dawn playing in the background at the VSFS, no? Earned it 2.0?). 

I kind of want Post Malone there but I've listened to rockstar like 20 times on repeat today so I acknowledge how trash my taste is.

13 minutes ago, aguusmaltes said:

Maggie Laine said via IG that her outfit for this year’s show is good but not as spectacular as last year’s.

I'm sure the people who've created your outfit from it's inception to it's creation are THRILLED to hear the outfit is "good", but not as spectacular as last year . Maggie isn't a very smart girl. :rofl:

Goodbye Maggie, it was nice knowing you.

Side note, I don't think VS will take offense to that. She probably meant that last year's wings were the most memorable one for her. Her giant ribbon wings were one of the notable wings that got lots of mention from the show either way. 

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

Goodbye Maggie, it was nice knowing you.

Side note, I don't think VS will take offense to that. She probably meant that last year's wings were the most memorable one for her. Her giant ribbon wings were one of the notable wings that got lots of mention from the show either way. 

Nah, it was just a little comment. She looked happy with her new outfit, just that the first one was better tho.

8 hours ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

RlTj8cWl_o.gif

Listen up.

1. If you still want to call Beyoncé derivative after what she did on Lemonade, you're not being objective :rolleyes: Which is fine, music is obviously and always subjective (especially pop-based artists) but don't pretend you're approaching her objectively. Real reasons (her vibe doesn't match the VSFS, she probably considers herself above performing there, what would she even perform since she doesn't have anything new out (Mi Gente remix aside)) > rehashed and objectively false talking points (she's derivative, she's a diva, her voice is bad)

2. Overstatement is a common tactic in voicing opinions and easily understood unless you willfully don't want to understand it. 

3. This isn't Twitter. Some people love Beyoncé. Some merely like her. Some find her overrated. Some hate her. We aren't having stan wars over this. Done.

Anyway. 

Am I reaching in thinking Ariana Grande might return to VS? She's got about ten years of goodwill from Manchester ( :heart: ) and she's been in the studio for her next album already. So fourth quarter single release = performing at the VSFS again?

Plus there's Zayn (I could see Dusk Til Dawn playing in the background at the VSFS, no? Earned it 2.0?). 

I kind of want Post Malone there but I've listened to rockstar like 20 times on repeat today so I acknowledge how trash my taste is.

BITCH PLEASE! I am cutting everyone who dares to trash talk my Queen, I literally just named my new daughter/dog after her daughter Rumi :rofl: Also buy Mi Gente and help good causes yall!  I do not think you are a bitch, I am just using slang, also I am not cutting anyone but I did name my new puppy Rumi because I adore Beyoncé and all jokes aside, as a brown woman myself, I do find her to be amazingly inspiring and a role model but way above VS

IT'S HARRY STYLES, MY GOALS ARE BECOMING REAL! @Prettyphile the cool kid with the cool Stevie covers, btw he is doing one on his tour which I'm seeing next year, the excitement is real. Now I just need Elsa to open the show with the FB and I'm good to go for this year

10 hours ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

RlTj8cWl_o.gif

Listen up.

Anyway. 

Thank you. 

But moving on, I'd be happy to see Ariana again, she had a good vibe with the girls and wasn't overly distracting. It'd also be a nice surprise because she hasn't remotely been on my radar as a candidate for this year's show. I didn't consider Zayn either (particular because of his anxiety struggles and frequent cancellations of performances), but if VS could swing that somehow and guarantee that he'd show up, they'd probably be over the moon to have some interaction between him & Gigi

Time to look alive people, I think we have some news about the performers now. 

@Clauds is gonna be happy one of her predictions came true.

ad12fd26ly1fk1ol1sfw3j218g0yygvl.jpg

source: https://weibo.com/2903702822/FodyksTz4

TL;DR of the notice. Harry Styles and TS are performing this year, 4 songs together. 

I believe the notice masked VSFS 2017 under the term "Branding Event" with 48 crewman at November 20. 

Current speculations is that if we'd have a 3rd singer, it'll be for an Asian artist.