Bellazon

On 20/9/2017 at 12:18 PM, aguusmaltes said:

Yeah, too much diamonds imo.

There is not such a thing as too much diamonds, go away Aguus. (I kinda still love u tho). 

I don't like either of them tbh, but the blue color in Elsa is stunning and we all know that.

Personally I don't think that Josephine could pull off a Fantasy Bra, not yet. She was a nerve mess last year with her awful opening I can't even imagine with a FB.

17 hours ago, ~Euforia~ said:

If she has another girl, Lilac, Amber, Violet, Ruby, Jade, Scarlett,  Amethyst, Celeste, Esmeralda, would be nice names. For boy I guess Maroon,  Crimson, Ash Gray, Silver, 

The name is Sandy Green. Or Clay Purple if it's a boy.

4 hours ago, freevsangel said:

I know the casting is done and sealed but Vittoria Ceretti should get cast next year, she is my obsession right now and she has a classic beauty 

+1

YES. THIS. She's one of my favorite models along with Birgit Kos. But Vitto is my pride and joy. It's so good to see an Italian young model slaying the runway and the covers of important magazines. 

7 hours ago, freevsangel said:

I know the casting is done and sealed but Vittoria Ceretti should get cast next year, she is my obsession right now and she has a classic beauty 

TRUE ! I was just with her in Milan and she's super super beautiful and she has a lot of personality - I love her

6 hours ago, subskriver86 said:

+1

YES. THIS. She's one of my favorite models along with Birgit Kos. But Vitto is my pride and joy. It's so good to see an Italian young model slaying the runway and the covers of important magazines. 

I would LOVE to see Birgit Kos in VSFS.

Vittoria - I can live without.

Lais can actually walk and she's good on the runway, just because VS can't properly edit their tapes, doesn't mean Lais can't walk. Her walk is waaaaaaaaaayyy stronger than Taylor's. 

Lais walk on PINK was pure fire.

Her BoP opening was amazing but bad edited. The tapes they used for the "Birds of Paradise" trend video on youtube was WAAAYYYYY better. 

Her Dark Angel walk was amazing and super sexy.

Her Angel Ball walk was just gracious and that bitch Swift got in front of her.

Not to mention the fact that we had 3 seconds of her performance in The Road Ahead. People who have been in the stores where they also use different tapes of the show, have said that her performance was amazing.

The VS team sucks on giving Lais the spotlight, that's it.

Not shaking her arms or get her mouth blowing kisses all the time on the runway dont make Lais a bad walker. YES, SHE LACKS ENERGY, like sometimes it seems like she doesn't want to be there (Exoctic Butterflies). But she's a great walker, she's sexy and can walk powerfully and gracefully.