Bellazon

15 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Who's left??

Wen, Naomi, One, Christie & Jaclyn I believe. 

Naomi being axed was mere speculation, and I think it was Ling who was the actual one who got axed by top 6. Jaclyn disappearing by Episode 6 (not top 6) was probably a rumor since she's still around. Lots of people now believe Christie is the suitable one for VS post Abby's departure (unsure which episode). I'm still hoping its Wen/Jaclyn who will stand a chance. 

Naomi surviving this long is probably just rigged through and through. Zanna and Russell don't like her as much, only John does. That means Luna, Tong, Ling, Leader, Abby, Angel, are all the ones to be axed in the next few episodes. Meanwhile, Rachel (and currently rumored Chao) was shown dropping out.

That's 8 contestants (6 axes + 2 dropouts) we know who didn't survive + Grace, Nana = 10 contestants. 

If we do the match 10 + current contestants (5) = 15, which is top 15. I believe this is probably the most accurate piece of news we should have at the moment, until some rumors are getting corrected again. 

13 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Naomi being axed was mere speculation, and I think it was Ling who was the actual one who got axed by top 6. Jaclyn disappearing by Episode 6 (not top 6) was probably a rumor since she's still around. Lots of people now believe Christie is the suitable one for VS post Abby's departure (unsure which episode). I'm still hoping its Wen/Jaclyn who will stand a chance. 

Naomi surviving this long is probably just rigged through and through. Zanna and Russell don't like her as much, only John does. That means Luna, Tong, Ling, Leader, Abby, Angel, are all the ones to be axed in the next few episodes. Meanwhile, Rachel (and currently rumored Chao) was shown dropping out.

That's 8 contestants (6 axes + 2 dropouts) we know who didn't survive + Grace, Nana = 10 contestants. 

If we do the match 10 + current contestants (5) = 15, which is top 15. I believe this is probably the most accurate piece of news we should have at the moment, until some rumors are getting corrected again. 

It definitely seemed that Naomi had an unfair advantage since day one... Hopefully someone good will get the spot on the show...

Thanks for all the updates on the show, you're amazing and I appreciate it! So, the top 15 were the ones who did the show on the Great Wall? ((Could #BodyByIza have snuck in there to steal that spot?? Kidding.))

2 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

It definitely seemed that Naomi had an unfair advantage since day one... Hopefully someone good will get the spot on the show...

Thanks for all the updates on the show, you're amazing and I appreciate it! So, the top 15 were the ones who did the show on the Great Wall? ((Could #BodyByIza have snuck in there to steal that spot?? Kidding.))

I want #BodyByIza too :rofl: 

But yes, the top 15 all walked the show on Great Wall. I believe the show started out with 40(30?) contestants, then John, Russell & Zanna selected 30 (or was it 25?) potential ones to advance in to top 15. Then that's when the first episode of RttR begun, they selected 8 sure models that would suit VS and then another 7 from the elimination spot to complete the Top 15. The rest were then sent home.

7 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I want #BodyByIza too :rofl: 

But yes, the top 15 all walked the show on Great Wall. I believe the show started out with 40(30?) contestants, then John, Russell & Zanna selected 30 (or was it 25?) potential ones to advance in to top 15. Then that's when the first episode of RttR begun, they selected 8 sure models that would suit VS and then another 7 from the elimination spot to complete the Top 15. The rest were then sent home.

Hahaha, not a big fan of hers, but the joke kinda hit me when I saw your signature, haha.. But yeah, the show sure seems exciting, even if they gave some girls false hope about their actual chances of making it far. Kinda unnecessary, as they could've simplified things with a top 10 only, but oh well, go big or go home, right? Also, was Ming really a mentor for them or was she just a guest judge? I'll have to find all the eps and watch them, even if I don't understand anything, hahaha.

1 minute ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Hahaha, not a big fan of hers, but the joke kinda hit me when I saw your signature, haha.. But yeah, the show sure seems exciting, even if they gave some girls false hope about their actual chances of making it far. Kinda unnecessary, as they could've simplified things with a top 10 only, but oh well, go big or go home, right? Also, was Ming really a mentor for them or was she just a guest judge? I'll have to find all the eps and watch them, even if I don't understand anything, hahaha.

I think Ming is a mentor, but she won't appear in every episode. She's just probably there as a representation of VS, as with Shu Pei. Which honestly, after watching how Shu Pei mentored the models in Episode 3, I'm actually quite sad to see she's not walking (or at least it seems that way). I have a whole new respect for Shu Pei when she said models need more than just looks and an impressive body figure. VS not casting her is the biggest slap to her career as a model. I mean, you asked her to coach models for the competition but you don't let her walk the show. It's almost like saying you're a fit model, you worked for us but you don't get to walk.

Either way, when this show ends, I doubt Ming will get her special time anymore (because of something I know). VS has been using Sui to get the Chinese crowd's favor after all... 

31 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I think Ming is a mentor, but she won't appear in every episode. She's just probably there as a representation of VS, as with Shu Pei. Which honestly, after watching how Shu Pei mentored the models in Episode 3, I'm actually quite sad to see she's not walking (or at least it seems that way). I have a whole new respect for Shu Pei when she said models need more than just looks and an impressive body figure. VS not casting her is the biggest slap to her career as a model. I mean, you asked her to coach models for the competition but you don't let her walk the show. It's almost like saying you're a fit model, you worked for us but you don't get to walk.

Either way, when this show ends, I doubt Ming will get her special time anymore (because of something I know). VS has been using Sui to get the Chinese crowd's favor after all... 

Interesting... Thank you for all the info. Sad that they actually played them like that.

6 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

http://www.iqiyi.com/a_19rrh840vh.html

Okay, need to make a correction. Rachel did not drop out. That means she's probably on the axe list and not on the drop out. 

Angel was not shown to actively leave, but a fan said Abby was spotted shooting for the next episode whereas Angel wasn't (Also Angel revealed on her social media that she's no longer competing while Abby hasn't said anything). So... we might have to wait till next episode to know for sure.

I'm quite sure the info we have, it's still top 5. But what happened in the middle is still up to speculation. Skimmed through episodes, noticed John hates Wen. Love Ling Ling, definitely has that sisterly vibe. Pity if she was indeed the one axed by the end of top 6. Probably to be confirmed is Chao dropping out too... 

4 hours ago, llekel said:

I am looking forward to Aiden. She could pull it off quite well. Not sure about that video though, seemed sort of aloof, but maybe she did not want to appear too eager, who knows.

Or maybe she was trying to  be cautious because Stepmom is Monica?