Bellazon

I'm not sure why yall are expecting VS to drop videos so early. The only reason why the castings and fittins were held so early was because they need to get eveything to China and work permits for all the girls, but there's no reason why they need to start hyping up a show that won't air for the next two months :idk: Their usual release timeline is late October when the Christmas collection comes out, I doubt they'll push their dates so much, especially when all their girls are currently busy with other things

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

I'm not sure why yall are expecting VS to drop videos so early. The only reason why the castings and fittins were held so early was because they need to get eveything to China and work permits for all the girls, but there's no reason why they need to start hyping up a show that won't air for the next two months :idk: Their usual release timeline is late October when the Christmas collection comes out, I doubt they'll push their dates so much, especially when all their girls are currently busy with other things

exactly!

11 hours ago, Marciotmello said:

Hope they release the "trend" videos for each segment like they used to do till 2014, I really miss them, and now that they've got plenty of time to make them, it would be so good to have them back. 

I missed those videos so much! :cry2: I hope we get them again too! because the last two years we haven't had them...it's been a confusing mess of all of us trying to figure out wtf certain segments were even about (i.e. Dark Angels/Secret Angels) :cain:

18 hours ago, Liora Loyola said:

One can only dream :devil: 

Yeah, my photoshopping is bad:/

Woww It´s pretty cool, I would love to see JoJo wear the FB this year. The only thing that let me down the past year was her opening in MR, most of her walks are killing.

I don't like it, no offense to whoever made it but i think it's terrible, looks like one of those Sexy Spanish Matadora Halloween costumes you can buy in PartyCity, but I also felt the same way about most of the recent Fantasy Bras :rofl: 

I think the girl (or boy?) form VSDiaries does the best edits tho, and there's another modelglam who has done a couple of good ones, one of them did a blue Fantasy Bra on Elsa and it looked gorgeous.

EDIT: Found it. The dream is R E A L!

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

one of them did a blue Fantasy Bra on Elsa and it looked gorgeous

Maybe it's because I remember the look it's based on too well (god level) but I don't like this edit at all.

One of my favourite VS blogs (god I can't believe I remember this shit and not my vital statutes why god) said forever ago (and I know you lurk here, or used to anyway, so hi wtf-vsfs where's your blog at I miss it) that one of the bejeweled looks in 2014 (Candice the tightrope walker I think?) was just tacky enough to be distinguished from the fantasy bra, and that's that edit.

3 hours ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

Maybe it's because I remember the look it's based on too well (god level) but I don't like this edit at all.

One of my favourite VS blogs (god I can't believe I remember this shit and not my vital statutes why god) said forever ago (and I know you lurk here, or used to anyway, so hi wtf-vsfs where's your blog at I miss it) that one of the bejeweled looks in 2014 (Candice the tightrope walker I think?) was just tacky enough to be distinguished from the fantasy bra, and that's that edit.

Instead of looking expensive or made of diamonds, it looks like it was made with sequins.