Bellazon

35 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Such levels of delusion are frankly worrying. True, she might not be too far along, but from what I understand, the second pregnancy shows faster because your body is already somewhat used to stretching. But oh well, can't win with those crazy fans.

They actually believe she's getting the Fantasy Bra, that she's walking as a surprise and that's going to be her big comeback and she's going to make history as the first angel to walk pregnant (because screw Alessandra and Heidi:rofl:).

3 hours ago, medicenevs said:

They actually believe she's getting the Fantasy Bra, that she's walking as a surprise and that's going to be her big comeback and she's going to make history as the first angel to walk pregnant (because screw Alessandra and Heidi:rofl:).

She's definitely coming back and bringing Dusty along for her walk, duh. But yes, she'll definitely spend 14+ hours on a plane just so she can walk a show... Yup. (Lily walked while pregnant too.)

57 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Eh... I'm curious. How often do they film? Is it one film per day, or its a film per week? 

Unfortunately I have no idea, but this is the second time I see Russell posting something about them being in the studio. It could be they've only shot once and the boomerang is actually a repost? I think I saved the one from the first day, so let me check. 

Edit: Looks like I didn't save it, on second thought, it probably is from the one shoot they did a few weeks ago. 

7 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Such levels of delusion are frankly worrying. True, she might not be too far along, but from what I understand, the second pregnancy shows faster because your body is already somewhat used to stretching. But oh well, can't win with those crazy fans.

Couldn't of said it better. I swear, some people really don't have anything better to do than over analyze other people their lives don't they? It's just insane how invested some are with someone they don't know and most likely (thank God for Behati) will never get to know. 

14 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Couldn't of said it better. I swear, some people really don't have anything better to do than over analyze other people their lives don't they? It's just insane how invested some are with someone they don't know and most likely (thank God for Behati) will never get to know. 

I understand the whole wishing for her to come back to the show and being sad it's not happening, but attacking her, saying she was trying to trick them only to end up not doing it, and still attempting to guilt trip her into walking despite it not being in her best interest is disgusting.

They seem to forget that not only is she a grown woman, but also someone who is married and has said she's interested in having lots of children. True, the timing sorta sucks if you consider how close it is to Dusty's, but really, it's her life, and other than wishing her a happy and healthy pregnancy, her fans should just butt out. 

4 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I understand the whole wishing for her to come back to the show and being sad it's not happening, but attacking her, saying she was trying to trick them only to end up not doing it, and still attempting to guilt trip her into walking despite it not being in her best interest is disgusting.

They seem to forget that not only is she a grown woman, but also someone who is married and has said she's interested in having lots of children. True, the timing sorta sucks if you consider how close it is to Dusty's, but really, it's her life, and other than wishing her a happy and healthy pregnancy, her fans should just butt out. 

Exactly! If they were real fans they'd be happy for her, Adam and Dusty. Just wish her a healthy and good pregnancy, but no, they have to do and say all these mean things...  I seriously don't get how they think they are acting normal. They also seem to forget that at the end of the day she is not only a famous model but most importantly, a human being with feelings. I wonder how these so called fans would feel if they knew someone out there was writing all these incredibly mean things about them. 

12 hours ago, medicenevs said:

And Lily.

6 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Because it's the internet. We all have a sense of anonymity so we can say and do what we want and damn the consequences. 

Being able to hide behind a profile picture or a nickname doesn't make it okay to say all these things. Yes it's the internet but we are all still human beings behind these nicknames and profile pictures, with actual real feelings and some decency (or atleast I hope so, but I guess that's definitely not always the case on lots of websites). And to think that you can say whatever you want without any consequences , even on the internet, is far from correct. :rolleyes:

Hello everyone, I'm always back during this time of the year to see the news about VSFS. Seems like I'm a little late this time.. :/ 

I'm lost. What is this competition you are talking about? Are we going to have a random girl walking this year? 

And is that list for real? Are the models already confirmed? 

1 hour ago, starss said:

Hello everyone, I'm always back during this time of the year to see the news about VSFS. Seems like I'm a little late this time.. :/ 

I'm lost. What is this competition you are talking about? Are we going to have a random girl walking this year? 

And is that list for real? Are the models already confirmed? 

Hey there, yes, there's a contest in China to win a spot on the show, it's called Road to the Runway. Russell, John David Pfeiffer and another lady are the judges, along with Ming Xi, who apparently was a coach for the girls.

The rest of the models are already confirmed and fitted for the show, so it's just a matter of them getting to China and adjusting the outfits in case there are weight fluctuations.

2 hours ago, CatyCat said:

So Jo said in her last interview for Elle Canada that we'll have another «models' plane» this year 

So two planes this year? :rofl: VS is wasting so much money on travel expenses, I don't understand why they just can't continue to make the show in New York and only venture out to other cities in the US, like LA, Miami or New Orleans and very occasionally go global for the show like every 3-4 years...seems more logical

that way, they can actually spend money on making good quality and non-cheap outfits, hiring better performers  and the making the sets and graphics phenomenal.

im guessing one plane will be with the just the Angels and veterans, and the other plane with newcomers.