Bellazon

1 hour ago, ilum said:

That video has to do with the VSFS and people have posted other model's 10 Magazine interview videos here too... should we not be posting those here at all?

I think it's fine to post it in here during the pre-show phase, because people might not know. Eventually one of our dedicated forum members will compile everything that's been shared and place it on to Video thread. 

Edit: Rewatched RttR for the 2nd time, Luna has amassed herself a big group of haters. I think she should leave, her personality sucks. 

On 14.9.2017 at 2:55 PM, *Luna* said:

I have no idea if they are just trolling or actually do know things. It doesn't bother me that if they really do know inside information and that they want to share that with these specific people here, but what exactly is the point of coming in here, a public topic open for anyone to see and to quote someone of their "special club" to say "I know something secret, get online so I can tell you/check your inbox!" Why not send that message anyway? The person will see it they get online. There's absolutely no need to rub it in to the rest of us who will most likely never find out or hear of these things, but I guess I should know better by now and realize that some just like to stir up things and then act like nothing's going on. 

People do that to make themselves look important. It's the saddest way of trying to get attention but if one can't get it in the real world, they try getting it in the cyber world.

6 hours ago, VSfan88 said:

People do that to make themselves look important. It's the saddest way of trying to get attention but if one can't get it in the real world, they try getting it in the cyber world.

It's very sad indeed, and it's too bad there are so many people like that on here trying to get attention when they probably don't know all these so called spectacular details. It'd be a lot more fun for everyone if they just shared what they actually do know instead of creating a buzz about something that's not true or just making others believe they know something about the show/the brand.

As a Behati fan I've read it all and I have to say a few things...

I just love her in VS, I'm really happy that she is taking time to form a family, I don't get all this hate about it, it's her choice so let it be. Indeed, it's not the end of the world. Maybe she leaves VS as an angel, but I'm sure she will come back to walk for VS.

And talking about angels... I think also Lily is dispensable. I love her, but I think she is not that connected with the brand anymore. 

Candice, Ale and Adri are the essence of VS, so they will be there for a few years more.

And talking about Candice... I've never been a fan of her but... I am hating her hair so much. 

39 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

It's very sad indeed, and it's too bad there are so many people like that on here trying to get attention when they probably don't know all these so called spectacular details. It'd be a lot more fun for everyone if they just shared what they actually do know instead of creating a buzz about something that's not true or just making others believe they know something about the show/the brand.

Most people here claiming that they have the info are mostly lying, so don't worry, you aren't missing anything. :D

I'm super confused about what my Weibo friends have been telling me, but let me explain why I've been saying the series is top 3 earlier and now its top 6.

I believe the taping for the show is done, it's over. But, to be safe, my Weibo friends have been following the official episodes. 

So... let's combine the episodes and what people have said so far. 

[Translation]

Disclaimer: It's all rumors because none of has been acknowledged, like they would anyway. 

听说Abby、杨子萱这两位在后两期中会被淘汰...
678也会被淘汰了...
加上传闻的袁博超已经退赛
未知的也就:Naomi、陆瑶、杨斯莹、张桐、储镒恬、王艺、吴月、石闻、孔令令。
【1】30岁左右的或许不会被VS选上,所以排除石闻和孔令令、陆遥。
【2】不适合VS的或许不会被选:吴月

那么还有Naomi、杨斯莹、张桐、储镒恬、王艺。

王艺这两期发挥一直稳定、拿高分
Naomi受导师喜欢,而且人气高

It seems like Abby and Jaclyn will be the next unlucky two contestants to be axed off the show.

After that, it's Luna Ling and Wen in that order (6, 7, 8 refers to their pictures at the link below)

It's also speculated that Chao dropped out from the show. 

So that leaves us with: Naomi, Leader, Jaclyn, Tong, Christian, One, Luna, Wen, Ling

Wen, Ling and Leader are all speculated to be on the axe list given their rough age to be 30 and it is unlikely VS would contract them to walk.

Luna is unlikely due to her not being VS material.

Going by that, we only have Naomi, Jaclyn, Tong, Christie and One.

One has been on a steady rise for the current 2 weeks (which probably means she'll be scoring well next episode too)

Naomi is the teachers' pet, and she's a fan favorite.

So... I guess we can start speculating about the winner. Personally, I'm surprised Tong made it this far. She's just so bland to me.

source: https://weibo.com/2903702822/Fm7pahbZJ

2 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

I'm super confused about what my Weibo friends have been telling me, but let me explain why I've been saying the series is top 3 earlier and now its top 6.

I believe the taping for the show is done, it's over. But, to be safe, my Weibo friends have been following the official episodes. 

So... let's combine the episodes and what people have said so far. 

[Translation]

Disclaimer: It's all rumors because none of has been acknowledged, like they would anyway. 

听说Abby、杨子萱这两位在后两期中会被淘汰...
678也会被淘汰了...
加上传闻的袁博超已经退赛
未知的也就:Naomi、陆瑶、杨斯莹、张桐、储镒恬、王艺、吴月、石闻、孔令令。
【1】30岁左右的或许不会被VS选上,所以排除石闻和孔令令、陆遥。
【2】不适合VS的或许不会被选:吴月

那么还有Naomi、杨斯莹、张桐、储镒恬、王艺。

王艺这两期发挥一直稳定、拿高分
Naomi受导师喜欢,而且人气高

It seems like Abby and Jaclyn will be the next unlucky two contestants to be axed off the show.

After that, it's Luna Ling and Wen in that order (6, 7, 8 refers to their pictures at the link below)

It's also speculated that Chao dropped out from the show. 

So that leaves us with: Naomi, Leader, Jaclyn, Tong, Christian, One, Luna, Wen, Ling

Wen, Ling and Leader are all speculated to be on the axe list given their rough age to be 30 and it is unlikely VS would contract them to walk.

Luna is unlikely due to her not being VS material.

Going by that, we only have Naomi, Jaclyn, Tong, Christie and One.

One has been on a steady rise for the current 2 weeks (which probably means she'll be scoring well next episode too)

Naomi is the teachers' pet, and she's a fan favorite.

So... I guess we can start speculating about the winner. Personally, I'm surprised Tong made it this far. She's just so bland to me.

source: https://weibo.com/2903702822/Fm7pahbZJ

Apparently Russell, John and Zanna (?) are filming something today in NY. Russ has a Boomerang of them on his IG stories.

I think Martha is on her way there as well? Or maybe not, but she posted a photo of the Etihad lounge on her insta story with the hashtag #runwaytorunway (I'm thinking she meant #roadtorunway? Or maybe she's just going there for a show completely unrelated to VS and will be walking in it :p)

edit: never mind! it's promo for etihad

29 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

So, will people still ask for her to walk when her bump is already like this?   ((Probably, unfortunately.))

Ugh you don't understand! Fans said she's just two weeks pregnant, they're all old photos and videos of when she was pregnant with Dusty... :rofl:

2 minutes ago, aguusmaltes said:

Ugh you don't understand! Fans said she's just two weeks pregnant, they're all old photos and videos of when she was pregnant with Dusty... :rofl:

Such levels of delusion are frankly worrying. True, she might not be too far along, but from what I understand, the second pregnancy shows faster because your body is already somewhat used to stretching. But oh well, can't win with those crazy fans.