Bellazon

Just now, ticktock said:

Think maybe they'll calm down now that Ed reposted the photo and said "WE WILL MISS YOU IN SHANGHAI"??? 

No they wont, sadly. There is new twist coming, now they are demanding that nobody gets fantasy bra this year in respect to Behati.

2 minutes ago, ticktock said:

Think maybe they'll calm down now that Ed reposted the photo and said "WE WILL MISS YOU IN SHANGHAI"??? 

Seems a biiit unlikely they'll actually believe him. Some will probably beg him to stop lying or something. 

Just now, unali said:

No they wont, sadly. There is new twist coming, now they are demanding that nobody gets fantasy bra this year in respect to Behati.

They did the same last year, by the way! Demanding for him to respect her and not give anyone the FB if she can't have it. 

This Gorgeously Pregnant Model Just Proved Why a Baby Bump Belongs on the Runway

:angie:

In the Eckhaus Latta world, unconventional casting has always seemed like a given, not a trend. “To have a bunch of one gender that’s the same race and height and size and fit, wearing similar clothes and makeup—I don’t think we were ever interested in that,” cofounder Zoe Latta explained. Today’s spring 2018 show in Bushwick once again cut a refreshing cross-section of their community, with familiar faces like redhead artist India Menuez and model Camilla Deterre, along with newcomers Alex Olson (Deterre’s pro skateboarder boyfriend), Barbara Ferris (whose son Latta is dating), model Paloma Elsesser, and the musician Kelela. But it was the artist Maia Ruth Lee who stole the show—wearing a pale lavender snap-front cardigan dress, unfastened at the middle to reveal her gloriously pregnant belly.

“Maia’s due next month!” the casting director Rachel Chandler said backstage. “She came in and tried on a look, and it fit”—give or a take a few strategic snaps. The two women are friends, but the idea for the atypical choice had a deeper root. “I just gave birth six weeks ago, so I think the pregnant person was just where my brain was at,” Chandler added with a laugh, scrolling through her phone for a photo of baby Wallace, who was en route to the show. Nearby, the model Hannelore Knuts held her young son’s hand as he played with an airplane toy. “We live a five-minute walk from here, so it’s easy,” she explained, gesturing down, as she mused on the brand’s inclination to push boundaries. “They dare to do those things, you know? They make their own world.” The gallery director Lucy Chadwick, another new mother, walked as well, wearing a two-piece white look and the day’s equally unconventional beauty gesture—streaks of a green clay face mask.
The result took the notion of “friends and family” casting one welcome step further. “It’s really beautiful just to see different stages of life,” Mike Eckhaus said, surveying the room. “It’s fashion, but there’s a sense of how it moves with you in all these different ways.” And Lee moved with all the power and grace of someone on the cusp of a commonplace miracle. “It’s always about inclusion,” she summed up of the Eckhaus Latta worldview. “I appreciate that.” Vogue Runway’s director Nicole Phelps did, too. “I’ve been going to fashion shows for 21 years and I’ve seen a pregnant model on the runway exactly one other time,” she wrote on Instagram alongside a snap of Lee, to more than 5,000 likes and counting. “Something to think about.”

Woooow.

7 hours of sleep, and this is what it's all about? LMAO.

Okay okay, Bee isn't walking. @nuttyfeet I'm sorry dear, guess your wish didn't come true. 

Maybe VS announced about Bee's pregnancy during fittings last week and Devon was there to know about it, perhaps that was the big secret?

@AngelAshley94 I have something to tell you, I'll text you. 

2 hours ago, Limerlight said:

The Candice Cult is looking saner every day

I was thinking the same thing. I don't know if they're being more chill now that Goddess Candice Jesus's baby sister is back at work  or if it's that the Bee-psychos are making them look like a normal fandom for once in their lifes. :rofl:

4 hours ago, Limerlight said:

Ed invited "Pregnant model" & husband over for drinks one night, ed spiked both of their drinks.

He then using chains, body harness' as well as an elaborate marionette setup forced the incapacitated couple to have sex knowing when said model was on the rag.

Then, in the secret door in Ed's bedroom, he pulled out his "model clone" and her "husband clone" and swapped for the real model and husband.

Ed has been planning this since 2015, it took almost 2 years to get speech patterns, particulars, habits and everything else exactly the same.

Real model and husband have been chained in his lair for the past few months until today where Ed called back his clones and killed them East Area Rapist/Original Nightstalker style. (shoelaces tied in a diamond knot behind the back, dishes stacked on the husband, gun or knife used)

Real model and husband were also heavily drugged but no drugs would affect the baby as Ed also is has a masters in Biology and is a registered nurse, not a doctor, at a hospital in China.

Upon being released, Ed told real model she has to announce her "pregnancy" to the world as to throw the timeline's for the many socially maladjusted fan people off and cause them mental breakdowns. As well, forcing them to want to go to China and see if model will really be there in which case if they need medical attention nurse Ed will gladly help them.

Ed will hope to induce an early/on time pregnancy on said model so this year's VSFS will be the biggest ever, since he is a registered nurse he can perform the delivery and look like a hero/god and no-one will know the better.

Real model and real husband now are living in constant fear as Ed is taunting them with untraceable phone calls from burner phones, as well as constant letters and his many 1,000's of fan accounts.

Ed also runs the "model" fan club, and has his many thousands of other maladjusted fans to spread rumours and chaos, eventually leading to a finale of riot's a boycott of VS & Ed's eventual rise to CEO & main mastermind behind Victoria Secrets, in which case he will re-name "Model's" Secrets.

If real model or real husband ever release said information about Ed's secret plan, he murder them Ed Gein style, and show up the next day in a marvellous human skin Tuxedo, with the left over parts being mixed into jewellery and put on next year's Fantasy Bra

:cain: 

:D:D:D 

I find it hilarious how pretty much everyone here is like I KNEW IT I TOLD YALL yet she didn't even have a bump a few weeks ago... Are some of you here a part of her doctors team lol because clearly some think they know everything about someone they don't even like all that much. Anyway, the meltdowns are funny though and I'm sure they will be even more spectacular around the time of the show.

26 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I find it hilarious how pretty much everyone here is like I KNEW IT I TOLD YALL yet she didn't even have a bump a few weeks ago... Are some of you here a part of her doctors team lol because clearly some think they know everything about someone they don't even like all that much. Anyway, the meltdowns are funny though and I'm sure they will be even more spectacular around the time of the show.

In all fairness, those comments aren't really about the pregnancy announcement, they are because she is not walking this year. All the signs pointed to it, whether it was a baby or simply not showing up for the commercial or the fittings, also the fact that she never said she was walking.

Same with VS, they mentioned her in the press release as an Angel, but then again, they also mentioned Karlie last year and she ended up having other commitments.

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

Actually, she did. I swear, that red dress in Tokyo gave it away for me!

btw, besides all the insanity just congrats to Bee and Adam!