Bellazon

19 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Karlie is 100% getting the Swarovski outfit, she's the face of the brand so it would be dumb to let another girl walk away with the PR

She definitely will, but not the Swarovski wings. Most likely they'll let another model wear them like always (my best bet is maybe a veteran)...but who knows? I wouldn't be surprised if Karlie gets both the Swarovski outfit and Swarovski wings and even closing a segment :rofl:

1 hour ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Just in case any of you guys were wondering...we WILL be having a bridal segment this year according to my friend's aunt and I saw three looks from that segment. It's very whimsical, ethereal and really reminiscent of the old VS. One look from the segment has these absolutely gorgeous heart shaped wings (not like Lindsay from Calender Girls, Adri from Parisian Nights, Martha from Angel Ball), the wing design is much more unique and 3D? if that makes sense. The Swarovski wings will also be in this segment as well, while the Swarovski outfit (most likely worn by Karlie) will be featured in the different segment. VS is really stepping their game up this year and I couldn't be happier or more excited :D

Did you get the name of the segment? I'm curious if what we thought was "A Western.." is actually " A Wedding...."

Is the 6th pic down the heart wings you saw?

VSFS_2017.png

PRE VSFS Drinking game:

These are the rules for up to the VSFS, anything during and past VSFS will need it's own drinking game.

Hard Liquor Side/ Beer Side/ @Prettyphile side

Every time Behati is mentioned: Take a shot/ Take a sip/ Finish your bottle of wine

Every time Karlie is mentioned: Take a shot/ Take a sip/ Finish your bottle of wine

Every time a musician is mentioned: Take a shot/ Take a sip/ Finish your bottle of wine

Every time someone who has inside information is begged by another member to PM them, or share their juicy details: Take a shot, desperately PM them and get upset when they don't respond or only give very minor common knowledge/ Take a sip, desperately PM them and get upset when they don't respond or only give very minor common knowledge/ Finish your bottle of wine blast Skinny Puppy

Every time a bag is mentioned: Take a shot/ Take a sip/ Finish your bottle of wine

Every time someone says "Well in my opinion/ I think/ I want/ or starts with I.....": Take two shots/ Take two sips/ Finish your two bottles of wine

Every time someone posts "I saw this post it means this!/ Do you guys think that..../ I heard this rumour so it has to be true": Take 3 shots shot/ Take 3 sips/ Finish your three bottles of wine

Every time someone posts something and then gets corrected by another member: Take 4 shots and don't post for a day/ Take a chug and don't post for a day/ Finish your four bottles of wine lie on the floor and watch the world spin

When the fantasy bra promo get's released and it's

1. Your model: Celebratory drink for each side, as much or as little as you wish

2. A model you hate: Take 5 shots, don't post for a day, & wonder why it wasn't your model/ Chug two beer, sing a Meatloaf song, wonder why it wasn't your model and don't post for a day/ Still passed out after four bottles of wine and the cats are circling like vultures, if alive drink another bottle and wallow through the day

3. A model you're indifferent about: Take 3 shots, wonder why it wasn't your model/ Chug a beer, wonder why it wasn't your model/ Have one bottle of wine and contemplate slowly how other's will react

During VSFS and Post VSFS have different rules. Please drink responsibly. 

4 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@Limerlight So basically you want everyone to get alcohol poisoning (except me because Wine isn't alcohol). I'm good with this.

People might think about posting more intelligently  :angie: And not see the same post worded 15 different ways by 15 different people every 3 hours

Also, I know your personal alcohol tolerance, it wouldn't matter what I put you to have to drink or not it wouldn't really mess you up :idk: 

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Lies..... (not lies)

Here's how we affect you:

House to self

"That time"

http://livefromsonoma.com/

The Following songs (and more):

One More Time- The Cure

Homesick- The Cure

Disintegration- The Cure

Driven Like The Snow- Sisters Of Mercy

A couple cheap bottles of wine and one good one from Viansa

Cat's doing something cute at the exact moment you watch

Kitten live stream

Put on Hocus Pocus

Dailymail posts something either super heartbreaking or unbearably cute involving kat's

All this + a bit more magic = GG WP

:wub::hug: Your move Woman, even if there were low blows here :p