Bellazon

20 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

i wouldnt mind to have Devon as an Angel (which i dont think that image means that) cuz she has a killer body and a not-typical look

I don't find Devon's look to suit VS, maybe it's her hair color. But I do hope she gets better treatment from VS this year, maybe the Swav wings :D.

Devon being a fit model and having a free pass for the VSFS has already been hard for me to process so her becoming an angel might be the last straw that solidifies that Victoria's Secret contract means zilch ! 

The only girls I see having an actual claim to the contract are Grace Elizabeth, Ming and Sui. 

17 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

Devon being a fit model and having a free pass for the VSFS has already been hard for me to process so her becoming an angel might be the last straw that solidifies that Victoria's Secret contract means zilch ! 

The only girls I see having an actual claim to the contract are Grace Elizabeth, Ming and Sui. 

I would like to comment something about Ming & angel contract, but I think I best keep my mouth shut in public :3. 

I highly doubt it has anything with her being an Angel :rolleyes: if that was the case, that's a huge slap in the face to announce another blonde blue eyed Angel right before the show is headed to China...when we know damn well Sui, Ming and hell, even Grace or Kelly deserve an Angel contract more than anything. Devon does nothing for me and I like her hair, it makes her stand out but facially? she isn't appealing she's quite plain and boring.

2 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I highly doubt it has anything with her being an Angel :rolleyes: if that was the case, that's a huge slap in the face to announce another blonde blue eyed Angel right before the show is headed to China...when we know damn well Sui, Ming and hell, even Grace or Kelly deserve an Angel contract more than anything. Devon does nothing for me and I like her hair, it makes her stand out but facially? she isn't appealing she's quite plain and boring.

Which reminds me, will you be getting insider information tomorrow morning :D?

Just now, AngelAshley94 said:

Yep :D and if it has anything to do with Dev being an Angel I'll throw myself in front of a truck lmaooo

Could you double confirm the other news you told me last week? I am still in shock :rofl: I don't know about you, but I don't think what you told me will sink in until showtime. I am still in the phase of accepting said info. I'll legit throw myself in to the sea out of happiness if it is true :rofl: 

https://weibo.com/2903702822/FkKLLtq4Q

Apparently... Elle China tagged Hailey in a VSFS 2017 post. Not sure if it was a mistag or they're keeping it hush. Hailey herself confirmed she's not walking, but... maybe some model got dropped for her instead :Angel: ? Btw guys, do we all remember the mysterious girl from VSFS16? Has the mystery been solved? 

41 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Hailey herself confirmed she's not walking

A screenshot of a DM posted by an attention seeking account that easily could have been photoshopped (sorry, enhanced using Adobe® Photoshop® software) is hardly confirmation. Just keep that in mind, don't speak in absolutes when it's not publicly verifiable.  

Devon wants to be an angel so bad, but I don't see it happening :Amelie_wft:

17 minutes ago, clau17 said:

Devon has a great body but she simply doesnt have the face to be an angel, sorry not sorry.

Girls I would love to become angels: Grace, Georgia, Blanca, Ming.

I agree, something about Devon's face doesn't scream angel to me. And while I agree on the other three, I've never been a fan of Georgia's face either, her face looks super old imo compared to her actual age.