Bellazon

Better be Abby, I don't think the Naomi chick is pretty at all, her pictures without makeup are truly horrifying :ninja: 

Also last year the Making of videos started coming out October 25th and the next day the Fantasy Bra was revealed, if VS is going to do the same timing as last year, I expect no news to come out until late next month o.o

24 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Better be Abby, I don't think the Naomi chick is pretty at all, her pictures without makeup are truly horrifying :ninja: 

Also last year the Making of videos started coming out October 25th and the next day the Fantasy Bra was revealed, if VS is going to do the same timing as last year, I expect no news to come out until late next month o.o

Maybe this year earlier, cause the broadcast is a week and a half earlier this year?

42 minutes ago, Clauds said:

This year's timeline is already completely out of wack compared to last year though, so I don't know if it's really a good guide for when things will be released? The show location last year wasn't officially announced until last Oct, with the castings happening the same time. This year, both of those things have happened in August. :idk:  I'm don't think we'll get any big news like FB or performers for a while now, but now that VS has already started hyping up the show this early on, I think they'll have to let out some information to keep the hype train going. The fans are already hounding them on social 24/7 now. 

2 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

According to my contacts at Weibo, the search has gone up to top 2, with Naomi and Abby still being around. I guess that means we'll know pretty soon if it s Abby or Naomi who wins. 

Whaaat, damn, I was rooting for Cristian. But I think it's going to be Naomi, I dont want to sound salty but the whole competition looked a little bit on Naomi's favor (I don't want to say bought) since the begining, she was the one with more camera time, the girl won the photography challenge because they dressed the other 2 girls pure black and she was with that white thing on that make her stand out but her facial expressions were plain af. I'm pretty sure that she won.

14 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Ed unfollowed Joan too now lol

I think the FB will probably fall on Porcelain Angels. It would be a killer FB.

I haven't checked yet but what I find strange is how he unfollows them, but they seem to continue following him :rofl: last time I checked Izabel still followed him even though he unfollowed her. 

16 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Her ego is fed by her Georgian fans.

Her Georgian fans have nothing to do with her ego, they just supported her cuz she's Georgian, they always see what she does right and wrong and always mention it and I'm sure Tako reads all the critics and has just started to realize they're not gonna support her if she's not gonna be a girl with a good personality. Don't make it look like that they praise her no matter what. She's not spoiled by her fans, she's spoiled by the people around her.

And about the video at VS store, it was just for fun, her friend suggested to get inside and she said she'd wait outside. This video was shot a day after she got rejected and Ed was still following her, she and her friend just made fun of the fact that she was heartbroken cuz of rejection and made it look like she didn't want to go to VS store, judging by the tone of her voice, I'm sure they were joking and it's not that big of a deal. But well, yeah, social media is quite a messy thing and you need to be really careful of what you share, we've seen Gigi's example as well.

P.S. I'm not even a fan of hers, just wanted to mention the things that are clearly not true.

9 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

This year's timeline is already completely out of wack compared to last year though, so I don't know if it's really a good guide for when things will be released? The show location last year wasn't officially announced until last Oct, with the castings happening the same time. This year, both of those things have happened in August. :idk:  I'm don't think we'll get any big news like FB or performers for a while now, but now that VS has already started hyping up the show this early on, I think they'll have to let out some information to keep the hype train going. The fans are already hounding them on social 24/7 now. 

But that's because they need to get the visas approved, they didn't have a choice there. Paparazzis where going to spot the girls coming in and out of the offices so they didn't really have much of a choice with the casting/fittings because everything had to be sorted out to be sent to China :idk: Unless the show is being recorded way earlier which is very very very unlikely due to Fashion week, I highly doubt they will change their timeline much more. They may put out some Train like an Angel videos, but I just don't see them announcing all the fun things so soon, performers we can forget about, VS ain't announcing shit until they have visas for everyone approved, losing a random model no one cares about is one thing, losing your performers because they got banned would look terrible, so I expect the performers to be announced at the very last minute. Usually with the Making of videos, people are able to spoil pretty much everything and they have been trying to keep everything hush hush this year, so either the videos will suck and not be telling at all, or we won't get them soon. Hopefully I'm wrong tho, I'm ready for shit to hit the fan here and on Instagram when everything comes out, it's the best part of this show every year :rofl: 

5 hours ago, SicK As mY SecReTs said:

Her Georgian fans have nothing to do with her ego, they just supported her cuz she's Georgian, they always see what she does right and wrong and always mention it and I'm sure Tako reads all the critics and has just started to realize they're not gonna support her if she's not gonna be a girl with a good personality. Don't make it look like that they praise her no matter what. She's not spoiled by her fans, she's spoiled by the people around her.

And about the video at VS store, it was just for fun, her friend suggested to get inside and she said she'd wait outside. This video was shot a day after she got rejected and Ed was still following her, she and her friend just made fun of the fact that she was heartbroken cuz of rejection and made it look like she didn't want to go to VS store, judging by the tone of her voice, I'm sure they were joking and it's not that big of a deal. But well, yeah, social media is quite a messy thing and you need to be really careful of what you share, we've seen Gigi's example as well.

P.S. I'm not even a fan of hers, just wanted to mention the things that are clearly not true.

+1 Thank you!

15 minutes ago, Clauds said:

The show is in November. Also FW runs from September 7th to October 3rd, I expect to see from little to nothing from VS until after that.

The broadcasting is in November, but that means the taping could be earlier to allow for editing. Hence why I think saying the show will happen as early as Oct 18 or latest by Nov 18 is plausible. Personally, I do think VS has been full of surprises as far as their timeline goes, hence we're all getting thrown out of rhythm. 

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

The broadcasting is in November, but that means the taping could be earlier to allow for editing. Hence why I think saying the show will happen as early as Oct 18 or latest by Nov 18 is plausible. Personally, I do think VS has been full of surprises as far as their timeline goes, hence we're all getting thrown out of rhythm. 

Nope, the taping is in November as well.

2 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Eh? Is this something I missed? Or this is what you know from your contacts :rofl: ? What's the rough taping date? 

One of the models who went to castings (can't remember which one) said the show was being taped in November, which is the same I was told, didn't care enough to ask for an especific date but my best is November 7th or 14th. And It makes the most sense, they can't host the show right after FW, the girls drop too much weight for it, they need to have at least a couple of weeks so the girls can go back to whatever weight they had during castings and fittings.

If they follow the same schedule as last year (and I think 2015)  they release the final part of "Making of the VSFS" videos on the day of the show airs.. so if it's 7 parts, November 28th , and if it is once a week every Tuesday then part 1 MIGHT be released October 17th.