Bellazon

Serious question tho, with Joan and Izabel gone, I wonder who is going to get the biggest wings this year? for the past years the two of them have gotten them because they are the ones who can handle them without looking odd or quitting (looking at you, Lais and Candice) 

@Prettyphile get on skype, i have gossip

17 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Serious question tho, with Joan and Izabel gone, I wonder who is going to get the biggest wings this year? for the past years the two of them have gotten them because they are the ones who can handle them without looking odd or quitting (looking at you, Lais and Candice) 

@Prettyphile get on skype, i have gossip

Maybe Lais gets big wings but I don't think Candice will be wear big wings because she can't handle it

3 minutes ago, jennifer said:

Maybe Lais gets big wings but I don't think Candice will be wear big wings because she can't handle it

Neither can Lais, I adore her but her walk in the big butterfly wings was shit. The women who IMO handle big wings better were Karolina, Izabel and Joan, with all of them gone I'm curious to see who will get them

2 minutes ago, aguusmaltes said:

Flatfish handled Bill last year,  I'm sure she can do the same with some wings :rolleyes:

Flat fish aren't designed to have wings.

Some have wings built in kinda as you can see, the ridges on the outside or their adorable little fins

But where do you put the wings?

JoMuq71.jpg

Some have their fins, do those count as "wings"

Of course, don't piss them off or you get this face:

RsulFIV.jpg

20 minutes ago, aguusmaltes said:

Elsa handled Bill last year,  I'm sure she can do the same with some wings :rolleyes:

Ignoring the unnecessary comment above that has 0 to do with the topic, I also think that Elsa can handle big wings. I remember reading that the horrible smiley face in 2013 was too heavy and she  pull it off very nicely, of course she was heavier too then so Idk. 

5 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Ignoring the unnecessary comment above that has 0 to do with the topic, I also think that Elsa can handle big wings. I remember reading that the horrible smiley face in 2013 was too heavy and she  pull it off very nicely, of course she was heavier too then so Idk. 

Were they? I love Elsa and I'd love to see her wearing giant wings for sure :heart:  Alessandra and Adriana can both handle big wings for sure, but there's always more than just two big wings, hence the question

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Were they? I love Elsa and I'd love to see her wearing giant wings for sure :heart:  Alessandra and Adriana can both handle big wings for sure, but there's always more than just two big wings, hence the question

I don't remember where I read that they were made of heavy plastic it was a long time ago. Elsa definitely need some pretty wings, no ofense intended Bill. Grace can also handle big wings, last year she did pretty well, Maria and Devon(kinda) can too. 

3 hours ago, clau17 said:

Tako (who?) just posted a video next to a VS store  saying "you can go, I'll wait outside" lmao the pettiness. This chick needs a reality check. She's average at best, and this was her 1st casting. Girls way more beautiful and successful than her like Sara Sampaio have been rejected at their first casting and happened to become an angel afterwards. Hell, Victoria and Nadine tried it so many times and only got it now. 

It's her second time. She tried last year too.