I'm not crazy, I just do it all because I can, boy
I hope you fucking die in a high-speed car crash
I hope you fucking fall head-first and get your neck cracked
I hope you have some beautiful children that die from cancer
I hope you catch Zika when your wife gets pregnant
I hope you win the lottery and die the next day
And your daughter has to see you getting lowered in your grave

(Like, uh, ooh- that was a little dark
I'm sorry. Tha-that was a little dark. Very poor taste)
Shut the fuck up
(I shouldn't have said that)
You're a fucking cunt
(Actually, no, I should have.)
Shut the fuck up
(Actually, I didn't say enough.)
You're a stupid cunt, suck my dick
Shut the fuck up
Stop being a fucking cunt
Shut the fuck up
Nobody even wants you here

#DivaPissyPants @toodarnhot

@Clauds Do you except Bianca to be added to Ed's stfu list? :rofl:

15 minutes ago, clau17 said:

Tako (who?) just posted a video next to a VS store  saying "you can go, I'll wait outside" lmao the pettiness. This chick needs a reality check. She's average at best, and this was her 1st casting. Girls way more beautiful and successful than her like Sara Sampaio have been rejected at their first casting and happened to become an angel afterwards. Hell, Victoria and Nadine tried it so many times and only got it now. 

Her ego is fed by her Georgian fans.

1 minute ago, AngelAshley94 said:

So I was right about the segments then. It's looking more like this and my friend's aunt did say it was like 80% accurate so I guess just change Carnival for Nomad Angels. The only thing we really haven't seen much of is Fantasy Dream.

IMG_4849.JPG

Ladyyy, check your whatspp!

14 hours ago, Clauds said:

Both Adriana and Alessandra are Latin as well :idk:  and for some reason I thought Parisian was in 2014 :rofl: still tho, Adriana ain't french.

I'm re watching the 2005 because it's finally in HD and damn, this brand really has gone downhill :ninja: 

Where can you watch it? :oh_no:

38 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Ed unfollowed Joan too now lol

Petty, unnecessary, and rude. The fashion show is popularized by the models, not Ed. I wish I could simply unfollow Ed and end his work with the brand. How does someone who once worked with Gisele and Karolina run his brand the way he does? Joan and Iza worked their asses off every year to deserve their spots in the show and they have the right to be angry if they aren't cast. Ed is turning in Stefano Gabbana and it's sad. 

What's wrong with that Taki girl? She had a little bit of extra ego with her cereal this morning or something, most of the most amazing models were rejected for years and they just continue trying and working harder. This is what's wrong with the models/instamodels that are used to atention and mommy telling them they're special and the new Gisele all the time, the don't stand rejection. 

45 minutes ago, clau17 said:

Tako (who?) just posted a video next to a VS store  saying "you can go, I'll wait outside" lmao the pettiness. This chick needs a reality check. She's average at best, and this was her 1st casting. Girls way more beautiful and successful than her like Sara Sampaio have been rejected at their first casting and happened to become an angel afterwards. Hell, Victoria and Nadine tried it so many times and only got it now. 

+1

16 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

Petty, unnecessary, and rude. The fashion show is popularized by the models, not Ed. I wish I could simply unfollow Ed and end his work with the brand. How does someone who once worked with Gisele and Karolina run his brand the way he does? Joan and Iza worked their asses off every year to deserve their spots in the show and they have the right to be angry if they aren't cast. Ed is turning in Stefano Gabbana and it's sad. 

Girl, you really have no idea:rofl: Anyway, unfollowing someone isn't a big deal, doesn't make you petty or anything, it just makes you have less person in your follows and I'm pretty sure Ed doesn't give a damn, he unfollowed and move on with his life because he doesn't live his life on social media.

3 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Girl, you really have no idea:rofl: Anyway, unfollowing someone isn't a big deal, doesn't make you petty or anything, it just makes you have less person in your follows and I'm pretty sure Ed doesn't give a damn, he unfollowed and move on with his life because he doesn't live his life on social media.

+ Joan was a bitch after she didn't got the show by free pass ('cause she didn't even appear on castings) so I would unfollow her too, tbh. 

I wonder what did Iza to make Ed unfollow her o.o Although... I'm not really surprised that Ed unfollowed Joan because she pulled off a middle finger stunt (whether it was directed to VS). But I'd have to disagree about Jourdan's rant on IG previously. Truthfully, she had every right to be upset because she was confirmed and then (possibly) had her spot dropped for Kendall & the Hadids. It's like getting an offer to work in your dream company and then getting a last minute notification saying they're retracting offer without closure. Granted, it means closing out doors but I reckon she moved on with her life and shades VS to let people know some of the things they do for to increase viewership.

52 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@Clauds @phenobarbie @toodarnhot  I actually have a mild twitch developing on the corner of my eye.

It's 2:41 PM and i already had a bottle of wine, get on my level! My thoughts on the VS shows while under the influence are the best, I make myself laugh a lot :rofl:

I demand a Skype group chat for this year's show 

1 hour ago, ilum said:

I'm probably just bitter and I know this has been talked to death but I'd honestly be glad if Gigi and Bella got banned and couldn't do the VS show, and it's not really because she squinted her eyes (which i honestly don't think she meant to be offensive but a lot of Asians were saying how they've been mocked for having small eyes their whole life and it's just probably something they won't tolerate from anyone anymore, even if it wasn't meant to offend). it's just because they both get to walk and get wings without going to castings or anything, and they're not even angels. And Bella was clearly AWFUL last year. And it's like they're being rewarded for simply being lucky enough to be born with money. Meanwhile Ed commented on Victoria's instagram about how see how hard work pays off!! And they say they work hard for everything but then why couldn't they have just attended castings like every one else? If I were them I'd honestly be kind of embarrassed to be handed a spot in the VS show without having to do exactly what the other girls did, knowing how hard almost every model on that runway has worked to get a spot in the show. Ugh. Also, at this point won't having Gigi in the show just make VS look bad?

I would be overjoyed not to see them ever again on such a big show . It's their name that got them in not hard work .This idea of IT girls and nepotism is getting on everyone's nerves.