Bellazon

@Marciotmello

The obvious is Elsa. She has everything going for her, shoots a lot, opened well last year, her getting a FB last year opens a slot for another angels to open segments, they seem to have really liked to surprise Jas last year and they had a similar shoot this year with Martha, Sara, Stella and Jasmine on the same day, she's ecstatic and "keeping a secret". So obvious in tiers for me are:

Tier 1

Elsa

Jo 

Tier 2

Stella

Taylor

Candice

Tier 3

Sara

Tier 4

Lais

Romee

Martha

Tier 5

Adriana

Alessandra

Lily

Behati

Jasmine

When Clauds mentioned about the names and that no one would have thought of them for FB. Honestly, the following names are the ones that I can think of.

Lais, Romee, Martha

Sara and Stella are mentioned frequently all the time so people would have thought of them. Meanwhile, Jo and Elsa are pretty much famous, so everyone might have thought of them too. Going by reasoning, I personally think Lais, Romee or Martha are the ones who might have been chosen to wear the bra.

I seriously put my bet on Jo and Elsa though, but... if VS is really going to surprise us, my guess is Lais/Martha. 

Romee & Taylor are so young. it's almost hard to believe they get the honor of wearing the FB. The youngest I'd go is for Jo. 

I think it's really hard to tell who's getting the FB this year. It really could be all of the angels, but I think we can cross some names from the list:

Jasmine

Lily

Behati

I'm pretty sure it's one of these angels:

Elsa

Josephine

Sara

Lais

Taylor

Martha

Stella

Romee

Adriana

Ale

Candice

45 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

This year I won't put my money on anyone. My bet was Behati in 2015 and Elsa in 2016, I lost in those years. But, again, since Clauds seems happy about the FB... Elsa is most likely wearingt it.

+1