Bellazon

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

More like they will be making excuses and theories for why she wasn't there like she got the FB and they flew to LA to fit her bc it is top secret & a surprise...

They are fitting her while she is painting baby shirts so we don't discover the secret.  :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

More like they will be making excuses and theories for why she wasn't there like she got the FB and they flew to LA to fit her bc it is top secret & a surprise...

The fact that they're, indeed, doing this... Anyway, she could still be in the show, they always make another fittings in the country when the show is out of the US.

I dont give a big F if Bee got or not the FB (which she clearly didnt get it) i just want to watch her wlak one last time as one of the Angels, no special treatment, just showing her respect... now i'm not even sure if is in the show or not and not knoing pisses me off.

As far as the FB thing, i will be very happy to see Elsa, Sara or Taylor wearing it, altough Tay need to improve her runway energy.

#Beefortheshow lol <3

10 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

The fact that they're, indeed, doing this... Anyway, she could still be in the show, they always make another fittings in the country when the show is out of the US.

I am almost sure she will show up. She might be obligated to. They might give her a simple outfit.