Bellazon

Give it a month at least. We have a month to agonize over the presence or absence of Behati in VSFS2017. The hard work for VS just started anyway, creating outfits, conceptualizing the fashion show is one thing, planning the cross over works to China is another. If a month later we still don't hear a thing from Bee, we can assume she's out. Although I'm quite sure she's in, because the VS angel lineup still has her name.

For now, let us not speak about she who must not be named, or we will receive the curse of the loo.

7 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Give it a month at least. We have a month to agonize over the presence or absence of Behati in VSFS2017. The hard work for VS just started anyway, creating outfits, conceptualizing the fashion show is one thing, planning the cross over works to China is another. If a month later we still don't hear a thing from Bee, we can assume she's out. Although I'm quite sure she's in, because the VS angel lineup still has her name.

For now, let us not speak about she who must not be named, or we will receive the curse of the loo.

Same.

Honestly I find those VS fans annoyed by behati's fans more annoying than her fans ! Specially when their comments are un witty and just plain lame ...

At least Bee-fans energies get invested into someone they look up to than making a snarky comment about a fandom.

I would expect VS' timeline from start up till the show to be roughly like this...

Dec 2016 - End of VSFS 2016

Jan 2017 ~ April 2017 - Break

May 2017 ~ August 2017 - Early concepts of segments, outsourcing designers, venue & location planning, choices of artists (Booking even)

Mid ~ Late August 2017 - Castings 

September 2017 - Fittings of outfits/Releasing The Makings series

October 2017 - Logistics works, Visa, Revealing VSFS performing artists, lots of press for FB/Shanghai show.

Early November 2017 - More press/Angels to Shanghai

Mid November - Run through of the show, outfits and wings finalized.

13 ~ 15 November - Big Day

28 November - Taping airs on CBS. 

After that - See you next year, back to your good ol VS commercials.

Edit: Oh shit, I forgot 28 is the airing, not the big day. Edited. 

5 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I would expect VS' timeline from start up till the show to be roughly like this...

Dec 2016 - End of VSFS 2016

Jan 2017 ~ April 2017 - Break

May 2017 ~ August 2017 - Early concepts of segments, outsourcing designers, venue & location planning, choices of artists (Booking even)

A break of 4 months ?? I do not think, I think that from February or March, they already begin the preparation of the show , concepts segments etc

7 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

24 ~ 25 November - Angels to Shanghai

26 ~ 27 November - Finalizing outfits and wings, a mock run through of the show

28 November - Big day

After that ~ Mid Dec - Promoting events, waiting for the tape to air.

The show air on November 28th. That means that it will be taped somewhere between November 7th - November 15th

5 minutes ago, DANMEREA said:

A break of 4 months ?? I do not think, I think that from February or March, they already begin the preparation of the show , concepts segments etc

Personally, I don't think it's that early. LOL. It's almost like after finishing the show, you're thrown to the next. Conceptualizing the show itself shouldn't take more than a month. All there is to it is calling up venues, researching artist... all which can be done in a matter of two - three weeks. Basically, you just wanna have an overall layout to set things in motion. 

2 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

The show air on November 28th. That means that it will be taped somewhere between November 7th - November 15th

Thanks for pointing that out, that was my mistake. 

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

Personally, I don't think it's that early. LOL. It's almost like after finishing the show, you're thrown to the next. Conceptualizing the show itself shouldn't take more than a month. All there is to it is calling up venues, researching artist... all which can be done in a matter of two - three weeks. Basically, you just wanna have an overall layout to set things in motion. 

Thanks for pointing that out, that was my mistake. 

Actually they do start really early. The designers think about segments and other ideas over the holidays and pitch them to the whole production team in February. They start roughly with 12 segment ideas and narrow it down to six (most of Todd Thomas's sketches were drawn between February and May, June being the latest).  I'm pretty sure it's all already locked in by April cause they need to arrange logistics, book artists, book a venue and hire artisans.

34 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Didn't Miranda towards the end of her Angel contract not participate in the Holiday shoots or the commercial but she walked the show? I assume this might be the case for Behati. I think VS requires her to walk the show even if she is MIA for everything else.

Miranda didn't shoot the holiday commercials much. She only did the 2008 and 2009 ones. Her last one was 2009 and then 2010, 2011 and 2012 she wasn't in the commercial even though she was an Angel.

Behati seems more at this point like Erin, Lindsay, Chanel. Contracted as an Angel but doing zero promotion for the company leading up to the show and not doing the commercial or shooting the holiday campaign. Seems very sus.

At this rate it looks like she will be walking the show as a contracted Angel but so far she's done no promo for it or doesn't look like she's shot anything for it like the other Angels. But who knows could all be like this cause she's getting the FB.

Taylor Swift's new song is a huge mess. I just heard it. My ears are bleeding. If they put TS back at the show and she performs this 'song', It will truly be the worst segment there ever was. 

Also my guesses for this year are Elsa for FB and Candice to open. Or Adriana/Alessandra. I can't think of anyone else who could open... I don't see them doing Elsa twice in a row aswell as the FB. 

What about Taylor Hill opening? I think she is absolutely perfect looks wise but she's got quite a low energy on the runway. I think her opening the show would be interesting but possibly very boring and lackluster.

Do you remember in 2007 when they cast Michaela Kocianova for her first ever show and let her open the second segment. That was her one and only show. I'm so curious as to what happened there.

other throwback models who I loved were Hana, Bianca, Natasha, Katja, Eugenia, and some I didn't love like Lara Stone. That was the oddest choice from VS IMO.