Bellazon

3 hours ago, Mary17 said:

Zuri maybe opening Pink segment? Are you exaggerating? How fantastic can be a pink suit. Since 2010 there is no decent outfit on that line and I only say it for the wings of bee that year.

Please NO, Zuri's walk is terrible and last year we had great models in Pink Segment.

Zuri is not even a good spoke, hope she leave soon 

Thinking about it now, I doubt fittings will be over soon. VS will likely take the whole month to do the fittings, we have 3-4 months to get things right. 1 month each, this month will be all about the fittings. 

Oh, and this just got in. Georgia, Devon & Blanca are heading for fittings now. 

5 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Thinking about it now, I doubt fittings will be over soon. VS will likely take the whole month to do the fittings, we have 3-4 months to get things right. 1 month each, this month will be all about the fittings. 

I think Nadine is going too.

23 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I think the Angels might be done with theirs? Or at least the publicity part of it, which is why they needed Jerome... 

Based off of Bianca's interview, she really seems like such a sweet girl and a good spokesmodel. Amazes me that they passed over her, especially if it's surgery related, because so many models haven't had to deal with surgery stigma from the brand, like Romee, Bella, and so many others who have been rumored to have gone under the knife (including Gisele herself!)

9 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

@PinkCouture is there something wrong with the "Show Reply" function lately? Every time a new comment is posted, I have to reload my page instead of clicking show reply to see the latest stuffs. 

Is it better now? I had some issues yesterday as well. I think it was b/c we were backing up content on our server so the site wasn't functioning fully.

Honestly? I think Behati is not going this year, and she doesn't seem to be excited to go back with VS and her body is not on point, She's doing M5 things.... Her fans should stop and calm down their ass on it lol but some agency confirmed her and Vogue too, so let's wait cause I really think she's leaving VS. 

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

Checking...

Works for quoted reply. Will wait for an unquoted one. 

Edit: Doesn't work on my end. Posted comment, page didn't refresh the page to include the comment. Worked fine when you quoted me. 

25 minutes ago, Warhol said:

Honestly? I think Behati is not going this year, and she doesn't seem to be excited to go back with VS and her body is not on point, She's doing M5 things.... Her fans should stop and calm down their ass on it lol but some agency confirmed her and Vogue too, so let's wait cause I really think she's leaving VS. 

But I'm sure she will be there in china, will be 10 years at victoria secret with candice too