Bellazon

4 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

LOL Gigi disabled the comments on her VSFS post, girl couldn't handle the shit she was getting :hang:

China does not forgive easily. An Australian swimmer Mack horton during the Rio Olympics called out a known Chinese drug cheat Sun Yang(who got banned for doping). Mack is still getting hate in social media from China over a year later. Gigi needs to turn her comments off forever lol.

Just now, lovelyvs said:

"Get out of Asia" Dang. 

IMG_6914.PNG

China really wants nepotism out of the show LOL. I didn't know it went this far though, the moment Gigi was confirmed on Weibo, everyone started colluding with one another to report Gigi so that the customs would bar her from entering the country. I think its impossible however, since it's not some crime that she committed. Still, if Gigi had to shut off her comments, it must be really bad :rofl: 

1 minute ago, bobowbowlbeau said:

Nah, I think it's about being a racist, doing a bhuddha eyes earlier this year.

I think they were referring to which post did Gigi shut off, so I said yeah.

Edit: It seems the haters are now targeting Bella :rofl: 

China has banned people before, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do ban Gigi. It's something that does concern me with the performers, they've banned major artists before. I think VS won't confirm who is doing the show until they have those visas 100% approved.

10 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

China really wants nepotism out of the show LOL. I didn't know it went this far though, the moment Gigi was confirmed on Weibo, everyone started colluding with one another to report Gigi so that the customs would bar her from entering the country. I think its impossible however, since it's not some crime that she committed. Still, if Gigi had to shut off her comments, it must be really bad :rofl: 

Bieber got banned and he did not committed a crime :rofl: They apparently banned him because he walked the Great Wall being carried up by his bodyguard and on their statement they said action was taken to "purify" China’s performing arts

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

China has banned people before, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do ban Gigi. It's something that does concern me with the performers, they've banned major artists before. I think VS won't confirm who is doing the show until they have those visas 100% approved.

So true. I remember a few years ago Maroon 5 and Oasis were banned because they showed their support to Tibet...

Look, China has banned God Beyoncé, anything's possible, I do not trust these people* :rofl:

*by these people I mean the government, not Chinese people in general

46 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Bieber got banned and he did not committed a crime :rofl: They apparently banned him because he walked the Great Wall being carried up by his bodyguard and on their statement they said action was taken to "purify" China’s performing arts

So true. I remember a few years ago Maroon 5 and Oasis were banned because they showed their support to Tibet...

43 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Look, China has banned God Beyoncé, anything's possible, I do not trust these people* :rofl:

*by these people I mean the government, not Chinese people in general

19 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

Beyonce was banned in Malaysia

Maroon 5 & Oasis were understandable. If there's one thing you don't bring to China, its politics. The Chinese government are super anal about political stuffs, more so if its regarding Japan or Tibet-related matters, you simply just don't fuck with them about them. But cultural appropriation is the first I've heard, I really thought Bieber banned was just a joke. Beyonce getting banned in Malaysia is an entirely different reason, she was banned because of her dressings were deemed sexually provocative. That is why you'll never see VS in a country like Malaysia, I know because I live in Malaysia LOL. Them Islamic people be complaining about lingerie if VS did show their faces here. 

Edit: But I think the worst part about going to China is that you can't use Facebook. Lots of models either depend on Facebook to post their updates or IG. So they either have to get a Weibo account, or just stick to IG. I believe Snapchat/Twitter are off limits too, someone correct me if I'm wrong. 

Some of Beyoncé's music was banned in China, if her music is banned I highly doubt she'll perform there? :rofl: and she's one of many, I think VS is gonna have to play it really safe with musicians who have performed there before or that haven't been involved in any controversy. 

I mean, I'm not that upset that Gigi is walking cause I like her, I think she suits it but Bella... no way! She looks dead inside in every picture and dont get me started on her walk last year it was just awful! 

But if China bans the both of them, it will be great hahahha but I dont think it will happen